April 16, 2014 | 1551 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2003 11:55:00 AM More reviews by zahirahnajma

I have been buying this for years. My friends and I call it "lipglue". They have changed the formula since I first started buying it, it used to be even stickier if you can imagine. But it is the only lipgloss that gives that unreal diva shine and it looks great. If you're planning on going out dancing in it, don't whip your hair around too much or it will get stuck on your lips. Also, I was on a location photo shoot once when the model's false eyelashes started coming off, I didn't have the rest of my supplies on me so I used this to keep the eyelash stuck on somewhat.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2003 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ZULU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the MAC lipglass clear it is terrible I prefer Imans clear luxury lip shimmer gloss it gives alot better shine. People take my word for it don't waste your money. This is a highly over rated cosmetic line, because of the media and celebrities. Also the packaging for the lipglass will spill if you forget one time to tightly secure the cap on it. I paid $11 save your money girls.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2003 10:21:00 AM More reviews by redjaxx03

Makes my lips super shiny, but it's too sticky!! I wore this on a windy day, & my hair kept getting stuck to my lips. I'll probably wear this out to a club, but not outside.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2003 9:07:00 PM More reviews by katastrophe33

So glad they came out with a clear lipglass. It enables you to turn any favorite lipstick into a high shine gloss. One of my favorite and most used lippies.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 12:04:00 PM More reviews by star811

This stuff packs a lot (a LOT) of shine! It looks great, however, it's sticky! It's stickier than the tinted lipglasses IMO. My hair stuck to my lips! And I'd definitely stay away if I had chapped lips...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2003 6:03:00 PM More reviews by britbrit1314

OMG what's wrong with you ppl! This is by far the best lipgloss out there! It gives amazing shine and really does make your lips look like glass! I love it! It's so awesome. Yes i have to admit it is sticky, but most lipglosses are sticky, I mean come on.. thats part of the reason that it stays put and is so glassy and shiny! And the price isn't very bad at all! I mean it could be more actually! It's only like $13.50! Hello makeup is expensive get used to it. And MAC rocks, compared to crappy drugstore makeup. It could be worse, like $30 for a lipgloss think about it. Trust me I used to ONLY wear Jane, Cover Girl, etc. before but ever since I tried on 1 expensive product i was hooked and that's ALL I ever wear! I do wear some lowend makeup every once in a while but i always wear highend makeup. lol Just give it a shot i'm sure you'll love it, i do! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2003 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ChrisUlrich

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you love the look and feel of lip gloss, but hate reapplying every 15 minutes, run out and get MAC Clear Lipglass right this minute. It lasts longer than any other product I've tried and looks completely sexy on bare lips. (It's pretty thick - I haven't tried applying it over lipstick) Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2003 12:27:00 PM More reviews by m1chelle

MAC has obviously changed the formula since I first started purchasing this years ago. While it is still sticky, back then I couldn't even rub my lips together! I find it easier to apply if it's warmed slightly or if I have a coat of vaseline on my lips first. Sally Hansen has a similar gloss with a much better moisture content and half the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2003 4:11:00 AM More reviews by cupcakes_yum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gives loads and loads and loads of shine...except it feels like crap on. My hair kept sticking to it all night! My rule with makeup is that it should make you feel confident, and this was more of a hassle than anything else.
Also, it didn't taste any good and it was waaaaay too sticky for my liking, felt weird on.
Lasted though, and with the shine it deserves 2...however they've gotta work on the feel of it imo. Expensive too, wouldn't buy again.

oh, and i would never...ever kiss with this on, so out the window it goes :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2003 4:25:00 PM More reviews by takeitfromme73

Hmmm - I still haven't decided whether or not i like this. I mean it's a great clear gloss, very longlasting, it's just its boring- flavorless and it just sits there. I recommend this if you don't like flavored lip gloss, and hate reapplying a lot. For me though, I like flavored glosses more, I have more fun with Bonne Bell lip glosses.