Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara

2.9

on 1/17/2005 4:35:00 AM

I too have to say that this isn't the greatest and i do think it's because of the dodgy brush. The brush just isn't very good.

on 1/13/2005 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

WORSTE MASCARA EVER! Wand is terrible. If I didn't get this as a sample I would be demanding my money back!

I like the container this mascara comes in, it's so intriguing and couturish. As for the product itself, in one coat my lashes super thick and a LOT longer than they are bare. It also seemed to curl my lashes even though I didn't use an eyelash curler. However, my lashes are naturally pretty long so I won't use this often but for those who are not blessed with naturally long lashes, this could be your hg mascara.

on 1/6/2005 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i got this in a make up set as a mini size. and i have to say this is awful i got spidery clumpy lashes that i had to sit with my lash comb and try to salvage what i could so i could go out without washing my face and redoing my make up. i curled my lashes with my heated lash curler b4 i applied this and it flattened the curl within seconds. i didn't see much volume but it did make them look longer even though i have long lashes already but for what i wanted as thickening this is so not it. i wouldn't buy a full size of this mascara.

on 1/2/2005 5:02:00 AM

This particular mascara is far too gloppy and clumpy on me. I used to work for EL, and I noticed that more black women LOVE this mascara than white women. It may be due to the difference in hair texture and how the product applies -- I don't know. Some younger white girls like this mascara too -- their lashes are more full. I told the girl who works under me NOT to recommend this mascara to older white women -- it most often just doesn't work. When she did, it was almost always returned. Those who love it say it adds dramatic volume to their lashes. I prefer the new EL Projectionist for a volumizing mascara.

on 1/1/2005 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Clumps, clumps, clumps! The worst mascara I've ever tried. Got it as part of a gift with purchase.

on 12/28/2004 7:59:00 AM

Very disappointed by this purchased. Would not buy again. It did nothing for my lashes, even when I coated my lashes at least 5 times! It says "Maximum volume", but it did not do anything of the sort!!!

on 12/27/2004 9:55:00 AM

No, lengthening, seperating or volumizing. Good for clumped together, spikey lashes. blah!

on 12/17/2004 10:42:00 PM

The best thing about this mascara is what it looks like on the OUTSIDE..the wand itself is terrible (thing, small bristles, no shape) The effect it HAS on my lashes is not great either (straight lashes, no length, thin)
I would not go near this mascara ever again!

on 12/13/2004 4:22:00 AM

This is a great quality mascara - it thickens and lengthens the lashes beatifully, but you'd expect that with such an expensive price-tag. i really prefer Lancome Hypnose to this one, and Maybellene's Lash Expansion is just as good half the price