April 24, 2014 | 2097 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have purchased this foundation in the lightest shade, as well as the light-medium.

I really like this product, but then again I haven't experimented with foundations too much.

I get light-medium coverage with this stuff. Too many layers and I find that it does get kind of cakey on me, but I can get away with two layers and have medium coverage.

I love how easily this stuff blends. So easy to apply and quick. Perfect for a summer makeup routine. A little product goes a long way, too.

The one thing I don't really like is the packaging. It does look cute but I find the cap to be annoying at times. I prefer the glass bottle foundations.

Will repurchase again. I am going to shop around and try other foundations as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Alissamay2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This IS NOT a good product for people who have oily skin. I used a primer and makeup setting spray (both specifically made for oily skin) under it, and within an hour my face was shiny and slick. I also noticed that it has an orange tint to it, and I bought it in a shade lighter than my natural skin tone! I also do not like how it comes out of the tube. A little goes a long way. And it offers hardly any coverage, so this is also a bad product for people with acne!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by brenicp13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream. Light, not think, smooth, goes on my face evenly, covers up acne. The bottle is a little flimsy. So the product does come out in the lid if you squeeze it slightly. The price.. Ehhh, 8 dollars. Not that bad but not wonderful either. But hey, this is my go-to product

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by babydoll021

I love this bb cream! It has build able coverage, i don't wear lots as i have fairly clear skin. It covers the blemishes that i have and is very natural. This is definitely worth the price, it is quite pinkish toned so if you have skin that has more of a yellow tone then this product may not work for you but its definitely worth trying out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wasn't sure at first what a BB cream was. Is it a moisturizer/primer, is it foundation, is it a step between primer and foundation? I am still not quite certain so I suppose you can use this either way. As a foundation it has a tint of color so it does give a tiny bit of coverage and blurs imperfections somewhat. I used this a lot that way and did not use a regular foundation over it. It worked great in giving my skin and evened out tone and looked natural and fresh on. I actually liked this for a natural I'm born with it look. I also used this between primer and foundation and liked it that way too and it did not look caked on or layered when I used foundation over this, but that seemed like an unnecessary step and too much overkill on product. I ran out of this about a month ago and just can't justify a need to repurchase unless I plan to use this instead of foundation for a summer makeup. Which I might do. It is great for a light natural summer look. It does not really give coverage so if you have problem areas, this is not going to really conceal anything. I have great skin and can get by without wearing any foundation at all, but it does even out my tone and gets rid of the reddish tone bare skin can sometimes get.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by andreeamanu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This bb cream is really great for summer: perfect coverage for my dark spots, very light texture, medium colour fits perfectly for NC20, high SPF, no smell. I just add a touch of blush and my face is ready 😊 I do not need primer and it lasts all day. I tried a couple of high-end and professional ones, trust me, this one is by far the best for simple needs. The only problem one may have is colour match with skin as it comes only in three colours: light, medium and dark. I already bought the fourth recipient. In RO costs around 10 usd, really very cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by thedaydreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this bbcream so much! Its doesn't have very heavy coverage and leaves a dewy finish which i love, especially for spring and summer. It doesn't have very good staying power but with a good primer it's not too bad. Overall for summer it's a perfect base because it's so light unlike the other bbcreams ive tried like loreal and garnier :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by AlexeRobert

I have normal and fair skin. This BB cream is perfect for me! It gives my face a fresh and unified look and feel. It stays on all day and doesn't sweat with my face when I'm warm. Love it! The only bad side is the packaging because it tends to get messy.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by xoxmelissaa

I have combination skin, I wanted something to even out my skin tone, but not full coverage. The coverage of this was perfect, but it was very oily after application. I set it with a translucent powder, and after a few hours, my face would look like a grease ball. This product just FEELS oily on my face, and I don't like that. Every time I would use this, I would get small, white pimples on my face. I tried to love it, but I ended up giving it away to my friend who actually likes this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by EmmaKateB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i absolutely LOVE this product. VERy moisturizing, tinted nicely. The coverage is light but that pretty good considering it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything more than a moisturizer. i will DEFINITELY be repurchasing when i run out!