November 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by cavettebuford

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As an African-American, It's hard to find a BB cream that will be in your shade and work rather well. This does it for me. The shade matches well and even though I'm oily, I can wear it without feeling like a grease ball. I found that putting powder over it made me more oily. Now I just wear it by itself and I get compliments all the time at work.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I gave this product multiple chances, but sadly, it just didn't work for me. At first, it would go on beautifully smooth and then look great after a little pressed powder. But then throughout the day my face would get terribly oily and the product would start to slide off. I've tried several different powders and even mineral veils over it but nothing could give it any staying power. It would also oxidize in several places on my face and the result was just unattractive. Not a fan :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really hated this product. First issue was that the lightest shade wasn't light enough for me; which I could have lived with. But I really didn't like when it oxidized to a darker orange tint. The packaging and price for the product is fine my only complaint is how it reacts to my skin. It may work for others, but for me this is definitely a no.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by MallieB

It was my first time trying BB cream and ilove it :) its nice and easy to use and apply and if im in a rush i just use the bb cream instead of foundation.. isnt too pricey either

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by babyshinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really hate this product because there is sheer-no coverage and I have oily combination skin and this made me look more oily as well. not worth the price either.. I can't think of any pro to this.. not find of the packing ing and they don't even give much anyways

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by maddie522

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first bb cream ive bought. The price was okay, a lot less than a lot of other brands i see. i didnt like the consistency though. Its too runny and the smell is horrible. The coverage was not what i was looking for either. You cant even tell i have anything on. the only thing is its moisterizer...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I guess the only good thing is that its SPF 30 other than that its REALLY sheer-almost unoticable...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

I can't believe I wasted $10 on this. No coverage at all, turns my face purple for some reason, gets oily, and breaks me out. This is only for people with flawless skin, not for anyone with oily/acne prone skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This BB cream had zero coverage, it was very orange on my fair skin, and made me look so oily. I returned it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This has a light texture and I find the fair colour match pretty good so I would buy again. Really happy with the price! EDIT: The colour is a bit chalky, I prefer TBS BB cream