August 28, 2014 | 1755 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by CaliBloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sorry to give such a low rate, but I hate this. If you have oily skin, this is the worst bb cream you can get. No matter what primer I used while using thia product, my face would be drentched w/ oil. It melts off in the winter or summer. The only thing that was good about it for me was the color. It blends to you skin color (a lil darker) but its alright. It also gives a really nice glow. So its understandable why people love it buts its not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahwilliams1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I expected much more from this product knowing that it came from my favorite make up brand. It gives a veryyyy sheer coverage which was not what I was expecting at all, I had to layer it on just to get a light coverage. Also it comes of very easily so I wasn't allowed to touch my face at all or it would slide of. The product came out a lot darker than what I expected but once applied it came out to be a few shades lighter. It didn't blur my minor blemishes or pores which was a shame. Although it may have worked for other people it certainly did not work for me. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by human596

This BB cream may work for others, but its definitely not for someone wanting some quick moisturizing coverage. Not only does it not follow by the 8 claims they made, but it is also very very sheer. I expected at least a bit better coming from a BB cream. Plus, there is not a very large color range, so I'm left with a shade slightly lighter than my skin tone. In all, I'm not happy with this product. I expected better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Emmyjo99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've heard so many things about BB cream, so I decided to try it myself.. I picked up a bottle of Maybelline dream fresh BB cream in the lightest color.. My first impressions were that it was very pricey for the size of container. I put it on, and I LOVE it! It works great for dark under eye circles! I mix (small squirts) of the bb cream and lotion and rub it all over my face, then just use my powder stuff as normal... It evens my face out, and hides pimples... I wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin, and I would always put powder on it after or else it looks shiney and will wear off... Definitely will buy this again! (Ps a little goes a longggg way with this stuff)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by mikk524

The product is good if you don't have a lot of blemishes. It doesn't really cover anything though it does blur imperfections. I have acne free skin and it evens out the tone to make it look flawless. But i do not recommend it if you have acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by castellanocm

My sister tried this once and absolutely hated it so she gave it to me (after one try) so this already set off a red flag because my sister would never do that.

And she was right. This is horrible. My skin is very sensitive, break out prone, oily in some spots, dry in others. I wanted to use this to cover any blemishes on my skin, it literally only made it worse. It didn't cover anything and I broke out horribly from this. It made my skin much more oily than it normally is. I heard about BB cream and how it was lighter, better for the summer, and better than the normal makeup routine. I won't be using this anymore. I haven't tried any other BB creams and i don't think i will.

Don't waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by TorieButterfly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I heard a lot about BB Creams and how good they were for your skin, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and try them out. Well, this one didn't do anything for me. My skin is oily, sensitive, and acne-prone. All this did was make me look like an oil-slick and break out. I will say that it did disguise my imperfections a little bit, but they were still a bit noticeable. If you have dry skin, then I believe this would be a great buy. I hope this helped someone.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by asantibk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a person with oily combination skin (depending on the weather and my location, as I'm back and forth from Miami to NY) and in both location I must admit this item is garbage. In Miami I notice it gives me a oily glossy look on my face. In NY my faced had dry patches and in both locations it made me look orange, and felt heavy on my face. I tried to use it as a primer and it stilled failed. It gave me an oily feel to my skin and breakoutst. I even notice that when putting the product on it gave me a slight sting until it dried up. Just recently I noticed the product was coming out real dark from the bottle so I just throw it away. I think about 40% was still in the bottle which is proof I tried to use it up but I wasn't happy with it. This was the first and only BB cream I tried and won't be trying anymore. I prefer good old fashion foundation and powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by bethanyj3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have not liked this BB cream since the day I purchased it. It does not provide any coverage on my face. I know it's not suppose to be very much coverage, but I don't see any change in appearance when I use this cream. Now, I just use it for the sunscreen feature!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is ideal if you are looking for a little pick me up for your skin. It doesn't leave my t-zone shiny as it is so light, but it is almost a sheer coverage so not so good if you have less than perfect skin.

What I love about this is that it has a SPF 30 so I wear it everyday instead of a moisturiser then cover up any blemishes with an oil free foundation. It hasn't clogged my pores or caused any break outs so I'd be happy to repurchase.