Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

3.9

Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Water, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, C10-13 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silk Powder, Alumina, Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Cyclodextrin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Methicone, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica Silylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxide, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

on 7/18/2013 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I wear this foundation most days i have not got dry skin nor oily skin so the consistency was not a problem for me. It gives good coverage but you need a foundation brush to properly apply. A great foundation.

on 7/18/2013 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the foundation that I've relied on all summer since it's the only one that can hold up to Quebec's hot and humid climate this time of year (not even my MUFE mat velvet + can stay last 12 hours). The only downfall to this foundation is the colour, the price and the packaging. Revlon's not big on making yellow toned foundations but you can still make it for if you buff it on well, the price is Canada for it is 17$ which I think is quite high and though the packaging is pretty it is not one that you can travel easily with. Overall I think it's a great foundation that stays put all day and looks better as the day goes by.

on 7/17/2013 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am on my second jar of this foundation. At first I loved it, then I hated it and now I love it again. Regular liquid Colorstay is one of those foundations that I always have on hand but admittedly it is a bit dehydrating, even on my oily skin, it seems to accentuate my large pores and the fine lines around my eyes. This foundation has a more forgiving texture on my skin and have recently discovered that when set with Revlon's Nearly Naked powder it has a very smooth, matte finish that does not look or become cakey. When I first started using this, I believe I over powdered it and I also did not use a primer so it did not seem to blend into my skin and half way thru the day was fading and settling into pores and lines. I have since tried it again only this time I put Tartes BB cream primer on underneath, apply this foundation with my fingers, smooth it with a damp beauty blender and then set it with Nearly Naked and it will last all day with hardly oiliness in my t-zone. I highly recommend this for anyone on a budget looking for a long wearing foundation that has a bit more of smoothing texture to the skin. My only beef is the jar, it's large, bulky and i don't like running either my fingers or a brush thru the product to get it out of the jar.

on 7/17/2013 10:02:00 PM

This is the worst foundation ever. It leaves my face looking like a 3 layer cake. No matter how thin or whatever tool i use to apply it.and when i have it on, it feels heavy on my skin. It's just not worth the money.

on 7/17/2013 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

First impression of this fondi is more on the negative side. The packaging is way too heavy and bulky plus its creme form so I thought it would only aggaravate my oily acne-prone skin. But this slammed my misconceptions. A brief backgrounder, Im an NC25 to MAC and my skin is oily and acne-prone as mentioned and it oxidizes into a darker skintone after hours. This has turned my skin into semi matte and somewhat dewy looking. My oiliness is bit tamed. Pimples so far so good make a no-show-kind of drama. I bought the Buff shade. Upon application, my face is lighter than my skintone but after a couple of minutes it adapts to my natural skintone. I use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder in Medium and it sets perfectly. So far i enjoy seeing the benefits of this. This is a good fallback for my ELDW Sand.
Edit: for just one day of wearing, tiny painful zits came out of my chin! Will definitely trash this already.

on 7/13/2013 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this foundation. If you want something with great coverage and long lasting, I would say give this a try. It is difficult to find a shade, but I did my research before hand with reviewers comparisions and found a match fine. It does have a paint like smell when you first apply, but it goes away as soon as it dries. It doesn't really bother me, but it could really bother someone that get headaches easily.

Also, a little goes a LONG way! I expect this to last me atleast 6 months, which for $14 is not a bad deal.

on 7/10/2013 6:49:00 PM

I've been test driving new foundations for the summer. My Clinique Even Better melts completely off my face in this heat. I tried Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 hour. Like another reviewer said, this sucked the moisture right out of my face! I always use moisturizer before I apply foundation, too. Now, for the review of the Revlon CS Whipped Creme foundation. I bought this in 240 Natural Beige. I'm usually the 3rd or 4th shade up in anything i try. This is light, silky, and creamy! I love the way it feels going on. It's heavenly! It wears great and lasts for the entire day. I'm slightly oily in the t-zone in the summer. I just sweep some powder on, and i'm good to go. I haven't had to touch up at all! I think i've found the elusive HG!

on 7/10/2013 8:49:00 AM

If you have oily skin, this may well be the perfect foundation for you, I know it sure is for me. Living in the UK, where this foundation isn't sold, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this when my mum went on holiday to Mexico and bought me some. I went about my normal foundation routine by applying a spritz of MAC's fix plus and a light primer and I started to blend the foundation using a sigma flat top kabuki brush which I found to be the best way of applying this. In summary, I would definitely purchase this again, the staying power is incredible and it is the only foundation I have found so far to not show any shine throughout the day. Huge thumbs up from me.

on 7/8/2013 2:28:00 AM

Must admit I was a little disappointed in this foundation I was expecting the coverage and wear of regular colorstay

on 7/8/2013 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this foundation , i love the coverage it gives and how it wears thru the day.

Pros :
Great coverage
Stays on all day
Doesn't oxidize
Natural looking

Cons :
Doesn't have enough yellow toned selections

Popular Crème Foundations