December 17, 2014 | 1925 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by saranging

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's probably my favorite mascara to date. I'm Asian, and I have straight lashes. Unlike other Asian women, however, I have really really long eyelashes so it's hard to find a mascara that holds my stick lashes in a curve! I love the flexibility of the wand and how the curve of the brush fits my eyes very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Holmis

I love this mascara, because the formula is dry enough to let you put on many coats. The brush makes it really easy to apply, and you get alot of volume and length. I wouldn't use this is if I was going for a natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by TayEmAubLy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this product. I wanted a volumizing look. I got this because I had wanted it for a long time. I really like it, easy to apply, clumps SOMETIMES, but when it was halfway gone, when i pulled out the wand, the bristles were sticking to eachother and it was junk. I bought a new one, and its good, but the formula is kinda runny.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The formula is way too wet for my lashes. Gave me no volume or length. I returned it back to CVS.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As much as I enjoy the thick volumious lashes it gives, it's a little too much for my eyes.

I do love the wand but this product isn't going to be part of my collection because it smudge too easily and clump my lashes together.

I want to replace it already but am broke. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by makeupgrl2008

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara!!!!
I bought the waterproof version in black drama and haven't had any problems at all with it. It hasn't clumped too badly for me, which seems to be the problem for most people.
Gives great volume and holds a curl really well. Not much on length, but wasn't expecting much anyway.
Lasts a really long time and doesn't smudge! Even in intense heat and sweat. So far, my favorite mascara <3

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this mascara b/c, it didn't do anything for my lashes. It didn't even look like I had mascara on. I like my lashes to look full and thick, without being clumpy. I won't be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by highwayrendezvous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This is actually my favourite mascara from Maybelline. Finally, I've found a mascara that actually works for me, though not HG material (clump-free, absolutely smudgeproof and waterproof, volumizes, curls and lengthens, leaves me lashes feeling soft and looking full--haha, I know that's a lot to ask for ).

Before I use it on each eye, I will NEVER FAIL to wipe off the excess on a tissue paper. It's an extra step (or two, since we have a pair of eyes, haha) but it's really worth it. I took a lippie off because of this extra step. This is to get rid of the excess mascara on the bristles of the wand and this will greatly reduce clumping. What am I left with then? My lashes are visibly lengthened and more voluminous after I apply mascara. Sure, I do not look like I'm wearing falsies (in fact, I will never wear them) but my lashes look pretty and I look wide awake (critical for someone who burns the midnight oil).

Smudgeproof? Yes. Waterproof? Absolutely. No doubts about that. It's power to hold the curl is okay too--my lashes do not become limp after a few hours.

I use L'Oreal eye makeup remover to remove this mascara, and removal is a breeze. Just make sure you gently press the soaked cotton pad on your eye for a minute, then gently swipe off. I always do this a second time to make sure that there's no residue left on my eyes.

I will repurchase this again!

I guess for now, I'm gonna "stickwitu", Mr Maybelline Falsies Waterproof!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by AndreaReneeXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this because of rave reviews and I'm really disappointed. The brush is extremely curved and too bristly for my liking.
It clumps lashes horribly and gave mine absolutely no length or volume even after curling them.
It's also nearly impossible to remove. I spent probably four or five minutes wiping my eyes with eye make-up remover, long after my shadow and liner was gone!
I definitely don't recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Elaine91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is extremely good if you are looking for very high volume lashes. It gives me thick long lashes but it does clump A LOT! So putting it on does take work as I have to apply then brush, apply then brush. This stuff does tend to be drying and is hard to take off, so this will be my go to mascara in Summer and for going out.