Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

I bought this on a whim because I needed a new waterproof mascara beacuase I was going to be swimming the next day. I was really dissapointed.
I wore this as well into the water and got raccoon eyes and noticeable dark smudges. This is a terribly formulated waterproof mascara BUTBUTBUT
It sticks really well to your lashes so I wear it whenever Im going out and need my mascara to stay on. It flaked a little bit which was expected since most drugstore mascaras do. The major reason why I would not buy it again was that it was kind of expensive for its bad quality.

Bottom line: Reach for it when you need long wearing, not water proof mascara.

I'm on my second tube of this and I love this.
My best friend bought me this last Christmas and I used it immediately. My eyelashes are already considerably long and dark but they aren't really curled. I was so happy when I used this mascara and found that my lashes were enhanced in all ways.
The Falsies mascara is totally waterproof. As I'm an intense swimmer it is essential to have waterproof makeup. It wears off but at least it doesn't melt off and smudge all over my face.
What i like about the mascara is that it's more of a wet formula. I don't like the thick sticky mascaras much. Anyway, the only problem I have with this is that it dries out once I've used half of it up.
I've bought a backup one already and I'm waiting until the school year starts before i open it. All i have to say now is that if you haven't tried it, you must!

I accidentally bought the waterproof version of this mascara, but I'm glad I did! It really doesn't budge. Be warned though, it will take more than a couple swipes of your makeup remover to get this off.

My lashes are on the longer side and are somewhat curly, but this mascara takes them to a whole 'nother level! It made my lashes look longer, darker, and more voluminous. Sometimes, I even skip the eyeliner. Even though it doesn't work as well halfway through the tube as it does when fresh, it's still pretty amazing. HG for now!

This has to be my favorite mascara Maybelline is AMAZING <3
cover girl sucks so much!

your eyelashes just go out its just so rad and perfect!

I love this mascara!
It's like someone mentioned, very similar to Blinc mascara.
It takes a little longer to dry, but I like that it's silkier than the Lash Stiletto I had been using prior. It's important to use the wand the right way, to get the desired outcome. I have long-ish eyelashes that twist together easily, but after a quick comb-through, my eyelashes looked perfect! The mascara didn't clump or anything. I love this mascara, my new favorite. I will definitely recommend to my friends, and buy again in the future.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HG <3.
i love this since i have monolids, holds my curl, looks like i actually have eyelashes. volume&length . loveee this

I love what this does to make lashes! It just looks faboulos! But the tube dries out really fast1 I uses it for 2 weeks straight and it was already dried out! If you don't care about that, get it!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

For a cheap mascara, this is quite good. For the most part, it does add a lot of volume and length to my lashes. Most notably, though, this is one of the ONLY mascaras, waterproof or otherwise, that never rubs off on my brow bone. I have fairly deep set eyes, and since the day I started using mascara, I've had tons of trouble with my lashes leaving dots or smears near my brow halfway through the day. I don't think this has ever happened with this mascara. It's waterproof, tearproof, smearproof, and nearly makeup remover-proof. It can be a pain to get off, but I'm OK with that for how many benefits I get from it.

I love using individual false lashes when I have a few extra minutes - I add a few clumps near the outer edges of each eye - and when I apply this mascara afterwards, my lashes are HUGE!!!!! Great combination.

OMG, best mascara I have ever tried! Volume, length, great at being waterproof, and a good price! f you want a great mascara try it out. for around 5-7 dollars its worth it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was really underwhelmed with this mascara.Not exactly bad, but nothing to write home about either! Was a bit clumpy. Also I kind of found the curved wand a bit annoying, whats wrong with a straight wand with no fuss. Will try a lighter application of this - that may work to make less clumpy.

Popular Mascaras