October 25, 2014 | 1031 users online

Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by elfgirl101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As an e.l.f addict I have to say this is probably one of my favorite products. It is hard to find an eyelid primer that works as well as this one under $15 dollers. If you are like me you probably don't have $20 bucks to spend on a product as simple as eyelid primer. This product is so creamy and keeps my eyeshadows from creasing for up to 6 hours. and for a buck! worth every penny

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by AmandaRose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this primer. It holds my makeup all day without it creasing. It's great. My only 1 complaint and it's not really a complaint is that if you make a mistake, it's not very easy to blend it away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by darkeyedfran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am the very definition of a makeup snob, I love my high end brands and I was ashamed of myself for trying a $1 product. I was skeptical to say the least, but both my mom and I bought one and we were both floored by the quality of this little gem! I have stopped using my stila prime pot and my UDPP...thats how much I like this. I have very normal eyelids, but I can't wear anythign without a primer or it just fades away. This made my shadows last long, and it doesn't crease! Even my very "creasy" cream bases hold up amazingly with this underneath them. My mom has the most oily lids, she always has issues with her makeup just coming right off, I saw her the other day and I was asked her how long she had her makeup on because it looked great, she replied "all day!"...let's just say that is something close to a miracle with my mother. This is now holy grail material for the both of us!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by arnoldc5

Love this lid primer.

Cheap, wears well, and gives me a longer wear when I have on eye makeup. I love primers in general so I really, really like using this product. I also really like how light and easy to apply it is!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my go to LE eyelid primer (for HE, I prefer urban decay primer potion). I use this on a daily basis. It is amazing. I used to use BE prime time and this is way better on my lids. I use BE shadows, which are loose, and this significantly increases their staying power. I also have very oily skin (including lids). I am on my third tube and I will keep buying it. I do wish it came in a squeeze tube instead of a doe foot type applicator because it's hard to get all of the product out, but for $1, what more could you ask for?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Dayna0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this primer in champagne, it does work and stops your eyeshadow from creasing but it almost looks like you've already applied eyeshadow because it's so shimmery!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Let me preface this by saying that I was always a bit suspicious of primers. I never thought they were necessary. I've always had incredibly oily lids, but only addressed the problem by putting on a quick brushing of powder or mineral foundation before applying my eyeshadow. I guess this summer was my breaking point, as my eyeshadow ended up creasing horribly by the end of the day, or disappearing altogether. So while browsing the aisles of Target, I took a chance on this. For $1, what did I have to lose? Well, the sponge-on applicator is very nice, the blending is really easy, it has smooth matte finish, and the difference in the finish of my eyeshadow is night and day. I'm a believer in eye primers now, and I'll be more than happy to purchase this fabulous drugstore gem again and again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oily lids. I use Urban decay PP. I wanted to try this primer for the hell of it (its just a buck). Regardless of the eyeshadow brand (coastal scents, revlon, almay...you get the picture) it creases on me like crazy. If you are a novice at make-up, I still would not recommend this product. You are better off saving your dollars and purchase Loreal Decrease (haven't used it, but my roommate loves it and according to her it doesn't crease on her).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by KarlaMillan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this primer, I have used many eyelid primers before and none of them work better than this one.. I does a better job than the Smashbox primers for a way cheaper price.. I got this at target $1!!!!
I will be buy this again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Holamandy

I like this product, it helps to prevent my eyeliner and shadows from creasing. It doesnt work well on it's own, i find it easier to apply after a layer of E.L.F HD setting powder.

I Honest find the mineral eyeshadow primer even better!