December 19, 2014 | 1528 users online

Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I can't believe I've forgotten to review this, since I have already repurchased a few times! I absolutely love it! Goes on very light, not sticky, and it keeps the colors true all day. What more could you ask for? At $1 you have nothing to lose and I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised. It has replaced my UDPP and my Lancome as my every day primer. I also tested a swatch on my hand of all of them, and the colors stay much more like "in the pan" shades with ELF.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by TumbleGirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

PRICE: This product is dirt cheap! I honestly thought that no eyelid primer could live up to the $22 UDPP but.....IT DID! I live in Canada, so when ever we go over the boarder, I will be stocking up on this product!

PACKAGING: the primers packing isn't too extravagant, but it does the job. Also I find there isn't a lot of product inside the tube, but considering it is only $1 it doesn't bother me at all!

OVERALL: If you can't tell already, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I will never be wasting my money on UDPP again, therefore, I will be able to buy more makeup :D this is amazing, and for a dollar, why not try it! Thumbs up to ELF! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Siringo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a rookie with makeup, but before this product, I didn't even know it was possible to NOT have eyelid creases. For a buck, this works very well. I'll be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by WyllowL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not usually a fan of E.L.F. products, but this is one that I keep going back to because it's great. It works almost as well as my pricier primers, dries pretty quickly and keeps my shadow looking great all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by LiliRoseVoice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly I didn't believe this could be this good. I had used both ArtDeco primer and UDPP primer and had loved those, but ArtDeco is no longer available in my country and UDPP is just too expensive for me, so I decided to try this product. It works! Amazingly! It has held up to an italian sweltering summer and I am so happy I finally found a primer that suits all of my needs. My only gripe is that it dries out after a while (I'm talking 6-7 months) but for what it costs I really don't mind.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by steph_79

Based on the great reviews, I decided to give this a try. I had never used any eyelid primer before, and figured it was worth a shot since it only cost $1. It was ok; my eye shadow went a little longer before it creased up, but it did crease. I have really oily lids, so maybe that's my problem. It didn't really do anything for me, but it's only a $1 so it might be worth it to try for yourself.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by elfgirl101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As an e.l.f addict I have to say this is probably one of my favorite products. It is hard to find an eyelid primer that works as well as this one under $15 dollers. If you are like me you probably don't have $20 bucks to spend on a product as simple as eyelid primer. This product is so creamy and keeps my eyeshadows from creasing for up to 6 hours. and for a buck! worth every penny

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by AmandaRose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this primer. It holds my makeup all day without it creasing. It's great. My only 1 complaint and it's not really a complaint is that if you make a mistake, it's not very easy to blend it away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by darkeyedfran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am the very definition of a makeup snob, I love my high end brands and I was ashamed of myself for trying a $1 product. I was skeptical to say the least, but both my mom and I bought one and we were both floored by the quality of this little gem! I have stopped using my stila prime pot and my UDPP...thats how much I like this. I have very normal eyelids, but I can't wear anythign without a primer or it just fades away. This made my shadows last long, and it doesn't crease! Even my very "creasy" cream bases hold up amazingly with this underneath them. My mom has the most oily lids, she always has issues with her makeup just coming right off, I saw her the other day and I was asked her how long she had her makeup on because it looked great, she replied "all day!"...let's just say that is something close to a miracle with my mother. This is now holy grail material for the both of us!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by arnoldc5

Love this lid primer.

Cheap, wears well, and gives me a longer wear when I have on eye makeup. I love primers in general so I really, really like using this product. I also really like how light and easy to apply it is!