Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

on 8/7/2010 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow, i actually really like this foudation!! I have oily skin, but this stays on really well! i have yet to try the revlon colorstay, but for now, this is love! <3

on 8/7/2010 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

amazing! for the price this stuff works forreal! im oily skinned but this doesnt impart shine at all, almost all day as a matter of fact. also never melts off in hot weather, but kinda hard to remove. wish they had a lighter shade...

on 8/7/2010 3:58:00 AM

i do not likee
i purchased the lightest shade which was to orange
and received comments about it =(

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I recieved this product as a sample in Grazia magazine, and although it does have a silky finish it does not hold true to its claim, of staying for one day. It does not clog the pores, but I personally can't stand brands that hold nowhere to their claim!

on 8/3/2010 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite foundation as of now. I first tried it when the SuperStay Silky Foundation was discontinued (which still breaks my heart) and I've been using it since. It gives very nice full coverage without looking too cakey...you just have to make sure to blend it in well. It does stay longer than a few hours but for me (I have very oily skin) it definitely does not last the promised 24hrs but who didn't see that one coming. The one thing I absolutely HATE about this, however, is the packaging. I really miss the pump from the silky stuff...this foundation comes in this hideous bottle with a gigantic opening. Whenever I go to use it I pour waaaay too much out and end up wasting most of the product. Absolutely terrible packaging but still worth your money.

on 8/3/2010 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

It feels like play-doh on my face. And it rubs off, and DOESN'T stay on for 24 hours. I was disappointed with this product.

on 8/3/2010 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am pleasantly surprised by this foundation!

I ordered a sample of this through the Maybelline website when it was first launched in Australia to try it out. They took months to send it out so I forgot all about it.

I finally got the sample a couple of days ago (wrong shade but I tried it anyway) expecting horrible things. But it was amazing! It blends in so incredibly easy and look so natural, while still providing great coverage (I'd say medium to full). It minimises the appearance of my pores and doesn't look caked on - it's actually quite dewy. Moreso than both Revlon Colorstay and Photoready, which were the two foundations I have last been using. I'd compare it to Nars Sheer Glow in terms of how it sets on your skin.

UPDATE:
Having now worn the foundation for a full working day (7 am to removal at around 9 pm - so about 14 hours) I can say that while it didn't look completely perfect, there was definitely make up remaining (even blush! Which never happens for me) and all it probably needed was a little touch up powder. This was with no maintanence during the day at all. So I am fairly impressed with its lasting power.

on 7/30/2010 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have to say, I love this foundation. I was nervous to try foundation with really long staying power, as people who I saw wearing them before looked REALLY cakey, I could honestly not see their natural skin colour, however this is the complete opposite. It has a beautiful coverage, its not too cakey but not too sheer. I wouldn't say that it feels like I'm wearing no make up at all, but its not too heavy. I am a perfect colour match to classic ivory however, I can see that the colour range isnt that extensive. This really does last all day by itself, however I like to set it with powder for my oily skin and a little bit more coverage. It's also really affordable. Being a teenager, I am also concerned with how my skin will re-act to makeup, and this doesn't make me break out at all. There is only one problem with this foundation, and that is, like many others, it doesnt have a pump! When will companies learn that its what we want! Other then that, I adore this foundation.

on 7/29/2010 3:13:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

It does a great job with staying power, even in super humidity and it makes my skin tone look so even. The problem? It's too pink and too hard to match. I mean, I even have cool-toned skin and it's too orange-y. It gives me that telltale mask between face and neck. No breakouts from the makeup. Also not a fan of the packaging (no pump).

on 7/26/2010 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

i really loved this foundation <3
it gave great full coverage ! theres a wide selection of colours so youre sure to find yours ! the price is also great , very affordable :)
best drug store foundation i have so far tried ;D