July 28, 2014 | 2043 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by scarlettohlala

Probably the worst mascara I've ever used and I'm not exaggerating. The wand is so flimsy and bends which causes it not to put any product on to my lashes. The bristles don't even go between my lashes. I don't know what they were thinking with this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by shannyali

I bought this mascara because I love the original lash blast...I thought that the lash blast length would be a good compliment. However, I find that I actually get more length with the original lash blast. Also, the product was not dark enough despite buying the blackest black.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

I've bought this mascara and got a free one at work. I love it. However, I love it for something else -- bottom lashes! This mascara adds no volume, so, it's perfect for coating your bottom lashes with no volume and no clumps! I do wear it over my Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme (SO SAD IT'S GONE -- Lash Blast is not the same) and it adds more length, but alone, it's a little on the boring side. I will wear it on a more natural day however.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by charlie1206

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this mascara it gives a little length but i dont think it makes your eye lashes pop!!!. I wear this when i want a natural look (no makeup -look) because you can't really tell that i have mascara on. It also seems just to sperate the lashes not make them any longer or look any longer , so i would not buy this again . Its an OK mascara but i like a mascara that makes your eye lashes POP.... this doesn't do that

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Christianel

LOVE this mascara! I use the non-waterproof formula and it Gives my lashes a long lush look without the clumps! Stays put all day (no flaking, smudging etc). Worth checking out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by AmyCaroline

Great Product! It DOES take a few coats to get it looking really amazing, but once it's on there, my flashes look long and fairly natural. I don't like the "plastic barbie" look that I see on some girls, and this definitely doesn't make my eyelids feel (or look) so heavy that I can bare;y open my eyes (something I've been seeing too much of lately...)
It fans and feathers my eyelashes and I love it! This mascara makes them really long too!
Low Down: Great mascara for everyday life- the waterproof version works well, too!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thought the thin wand would work well but it's quite flimsy and doesn't apply a lot of product to lashes. Also, with the little product I managed to get onto my lashes, this UN CURLED them! A mascara that uncurls my naturally straight lashes is an absolute no-no. Didn't see any smudging or flaking with this mascara but still, it didn't add ANYTHING even on my 2nd coat.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by sydneyjs

I absolutely hated this product. I figured that I'd try something new, and I was disappointed. It barely added anything to my lashes, and they just looked stringy. I could get the same effect from putting on Ardelle false eyelashes and no mascara. It was a huge waste of time. It also clumped, which is what it isn't supposed to do. I thought it would at least give me a tiny bit of volume, but it definitely didn't.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually love this very much. Tried this for the first time today and it's amazing. It makes my lashes so freakin Long it's insane! Doesn't clump or flake I think this is a new favorite

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ConversePrincess55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think how this product works depends on the person. I first bought mine after my friend wore it. It made her lashes SUPER long! I mean almost twice as long! When I tried it, this did not lengthen my lashes very much nor did it thicken them a lot. However, it didn't clump or smudge, which makes it a 'meh' mascara for when you've ran out of your HG mascara and this is the only thing you can find until you can make it to the store. I won't be buying this again.