January 29, 2015 | 954 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by geraldinelorente

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I do not like this mascara at all because it doesn't really give me much of a length even after several coats of it. It isn't noticeable, it just makes my eyelashes a LITTLE longer. Absolutely NO VOLUME. There's not much difference before and after I apply this mascara. It does not support the curl of my eyelash either. There are other drugstore brands for a cheaper price that will surely deliver better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by largloworm

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Already have been using the orange tube. The yellow is much better for me because I like definition and length! GREAT!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Beaner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In my review of the CG Eyelights mascara, I said that I would never buy it again. While after time, I have to change my mind. But, on this mascara, I don't think I will change my mind. Out of all the CG mascaras I've tried (and CG is my fav), this has to be the worst for the price. The formula is dry and my curled lashes seem not so curled. Yes, there's some length but I get the same length with Volume Exact or Eyelights. And volume...nada, nil, zippo, zilch. Looks like I'm not even wearing mascara. If a nice, soft, barely-there look is what you are after, there are much better and cheaper mascaras that will give you the same look. This is a way-over priced mascara that fails to deliver.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by l1zzyholmes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

gives great length, but not much volume. had to apply a lot compared to the original lash blast. also, the formula tends to get a little dry after a while. sticking to the original lash blast

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I don't like this nearly as much as the original Last Blast, but it's a good basic mascara. I like that I can apply a lot of coats without it clumping. It's much lower maintenance than regular Lash Blast, but my lashes don't look as good. I'm intrigued by the new Lash Blast Fusion which claims to combine the two formulas.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice product but it will give you very natural looking lashes, No volume or thickening though. Lightly coats lashes and nothing like the orange tube of Lash Blast. Small thin "brush" that doesn't pick up a ton of product. I can't attest to it's lengthening properties because I already have long lashes, but it is a decent product. Reminds me of Maybelline's Lash Discovery minus the really tiny brush. It does grab all lashes, and again, gives a very natural look. Interesting. Like.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by essiegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Great at lengthening, horrible at volumizing, but thats okay because I use a thicker mascara prior to applying LashBlastLength.

I find the formula to be rather dry; sometimes it feels like no matter how much I scrape the wand against the inside of the tube, not enough product gets on the bristles except at the tip.

Nonetheless I'd still buy again. This has been the best product for me in terms of lengthening my short lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by mavessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was pretty impressed that lash blast length indeed added length to my eyelashes. I have very sparse and short Asian lashes and I'm always looking for mascaras that add length. I don't care much for volume. However, throughout the day, the mascara still flaked that tiny flakes were falling on my cheek. I've tried Maybelline Lash Stilleto and L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara. I liked the fact that they both added extra length to my mascara, but they flaked more than Lash Blash Length. Compared to the other two, CG LB did not clump as much and made my lashes look soft not spidery looking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It's pretty trendy to hate cover girl right now, but I tried this anyway. It does what it says, gives length. It also separates very well. I don't understand the reviews that complain that its not volumizing. if you want volume, get the volume one. Anyway for me it lengthens and separates and does not clump. With most mascaras, if you see that its starting to clump, check the texture and smell, if it does not appear to have gone bad, wipe off the mascara wand with a tissue and try again, this should aid in eliminating stuff that has been on the wand and dried a bit creating clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by prblms4loki

I really liked the original Lashblast and the newest member of the family was a little disappointing. I loved the length that it gave me, but it was no more than the normal Lashblast gave me. It was disappointing because I expected more length but I prefer the volume and length that I got from Lashblast. This did a great job for the days when i wanted that wispy doe-eyed look but I prefer a more robust look with a thicker lashline.