Cover Girl Lash Blast Length

3.1

on 4/9/2010 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like this mascara. It lengthens my lashes and gives them a very soft, natural look. I highly recommend this long-wearing formula to anyone who admires the essence of natural beauty.

on 4/9/2010 6:36:00 PM

I like this mascara, but i dont love it. I find that Rimmel or Maybelline make way better Mascaras!
PROS

I like that it isnt as thick as other mascaras.. I do however find it annoying that you have to put on a few coats to get enough product on the brush.
I like the brush itself, easy to manouver.

CONS

Like most CG Mascaras it irritates my extremely sensitive eyes to no end!
If you want thick, curly lashes this mascara is not for you!

on 4/7/2010 11:38:00 PM

I've just walked in the door from London Drugs, where I returned this product for a refund.

In other words: I didn't like it. I gave it a week, and TRIED to like it, but ... no banana.

Like others, I feel that it takes too many coats of the product to be noticed. Two coats = very, very feathery, barely noticeable lashes.

Sticking with my Rimmel Extra Super Lash!

on 4/6/2010 12:50:00 AM

I hate this mascara. It does nothing for my eyelashes. No product comes out on the wand and even after applying several coats, still nothing. I like the sleek packaging, but that's it. I would never purchase this mascara again.

on 4/5/2010 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I like this mascara even though most other reviewers don't seem to. I don't mind that the brush isn't coated with tons of product. It gives my lashes length and definition with just a hint of black which I like for a daytime look. Way better than the regular Lash Blast IMO.

on 4/1/2010 8:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

PROS:
-cute tube (yellow<3)
-lengthens ok
-soft finish
-easy to remove
-doesn't clump
-no smudging or flaking
-easy to use on bottom lashes

CONS:
-not a lot of volume
-pigment isnt good. Its a very soft sheer black
-plastic bristles are very short and soft, so they dont get threw the lashes well
-very natural mascara, not dramatic at all.

on 3/31/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I don't know why this has such bad reviews! I love this stuff waaayy better than the original Lash Blast and its awkward brush. But I will start off with what I didn't like about it:

- Weird packaging. Not a lot of mascara in the bottle so it doesn't deposit a lot of the brush (which could also be a good thing cause it never clumps) which leaves me always buying new LBLs
- Needs at least two coats to make a difference

That's it, folks. Otherwise I loved it:

- Much better brush and packaging (long instead of thick) than the original LB
- It NEVER is clumpy. Never. I go very slow and do the side to side way up, starting from the root.
- Buildable length. If you want just natural length, try one coat. Want lashes that reach toward your eyebrows? I do about three then top it off with Clinique High Impact. Never fails and my lashes look like falsies.
- Even though I have long lashes, I always go for length instead of volume and if you want length, this really does deliver. Just be patient and put more coats on.

It's one of my favorite length mascaras I've ever tried, and I've tried probably 10 tops.

Give it a chance :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I do not like this mascara at all because it doesn't really give me much of a length even after several coats of it. It isn't noticeable, it just makes my eyelashes a LITTLE longer. Absolutely NO VOLUME. There's not much difference before and after I apply this mascara. It does not support the curl of my eyelash either. There are other drugstore brands for a cheaper price that will surely deliver better results.

on 3/30/2010 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Already have been using the orange tube. The yellow is much better for me because I like definition and length! GREAT!!

on 3/30/2010 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

In my review of the CG Eyelights mascara, I said that I would never buy it again. While after time, I have to change my mind. But, on this mascara, I don't think I will change my mind. Out of all the CG mascaras I've tried (and CG is my fav), this has to be the worst for the price. The formula is dry and my curled lashes seem not so curled. Yes, there's some length but I get the same length with Volume Exact or Eyelights. And volume...nada, nil, zippo, zilch. Looks like I'm not even wearing mascara. If a nice, soft, barely-there look is what you are after, there are much better and cheaper mascaras that will give you the same look. This is a way-over priced mascara that fails to deliver.