October 24, 2014 | 1721 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice product but it will give you very natural looking lashes, No volume or thickening though. Lightly coats lashes and nothing like the orange tube of Lash Blast. Small thin "brush" that doesn't pick up a ton of product. I can't attest to it's lengthening properties because I already have long lashes, but it is a decent product. Reminds me of Maybelline's Lash Discovery minus the really tiny brush. It does grab all lashes, and again, gives a very natural look. Interesting. Like.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by essiegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Great at lengthening, horrible at volumizing, but thats okay because I use a thicker mascara prior to applying LashBlastLength.

I find the formula to be rather dry; sometimes it feels like no matter how much I scrape the wand against the inside of the tube, not enough product gets on the bristles except at the tip.

Nonetheless I'd still buy again. This has been the best product for me in terms of lengthening my short lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by mavessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was pretty impressed that lash blast length indeed added length to my eyelashes. I have very sparse and short Asian lashes and I'm always looking for mascaras that add length. I don't care much for volume. However, throughout the day, the mascara still flaked that tiny flakes were falling on my cheek. I've tried Maybelline Lash Stilleto and L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara. I liked the fact that they both added extra length to my mascara, but they flaked more than Lash Blash Length. Compared to the other two, CG LB did not clump as much and made my lashes look soft not spidery looking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It's pretty trendy to hate cover girl right now, but I tried this anyway. It does what it says, gives length. It also separates very well. I don't understand the reviews that complain that its not volumizing. if you want volume, get the volume one. Anyway for me it lengthens and separates and does not clump. With most mascaras, if you see that its starting to clump, check the texture and smell, if it does not appear to have gone bad, wipe off the mascara wand with a tissue and try again, this should aid in eliminating stuff that has been on the wand and dried a bit creating clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by prblms4loki

I really liked the original Lashblast and the newest member of the family was a little disappointing. I loved the length that it gave me, but it was no more than the normal Lashblast gave me. It was disappointing because I expected more length but I prefer the volume and length that I got from Lashblast. This did a great job for the days when i wanted that wispy doe-eyed look but I prefer a more robust look with a thicker lashline.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Heatherlynn0808

I was really excited to try this product when I saw it coming out since I had already used and really liked the regular Lash Blast. This mascara definitely did what it said and gave me lots of length and made my lashes look beautiful. Another great thing about it is that I never had any problems with clumps so that was another plus. I think instead of getting this again though I'm going to try the new Lash Blast Fusion they are coming out with so I can get the length and the volume all in one!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by sullivan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara because I like the formula of the regular Lash Blast, but not the brush. That brush is just too big and difficult to use for me. Lash Blast Length has a skinny brush, and I can cover every lash I have without sticking myself in the eye. I also like this mascara for the formula, as it doesn't cause any smudging or flaking for me. No smudging is first on my wishlist of mascara qualities, as I have very oily skin, and many mascaras smudge on me. One coat gives me some length and some volume, and the natural look I like. I like the skinny, yellow tube of this mascara, and I think it looks nice for a drugstore mascara. It's inexpensive, and one can find it on sale at various drugstores and discount stores, making the price even better. I will definitely repurchase this mascara.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by scarlettohlala

Probably the worst mascara I've ever used and I'm not exaggerating. The wand is so flimsy and bends which causes it not to put any product on to my lashes. The bristles don't even go between my lashes. I don't know what they were thinking with this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by shannyali

I bought this mascara because I love the original lash blast...I thought that the lash blast length would be a good compliment. However, I find that I actually get more length with the original lash blast. Also, the product was not dark enough despite buying the blackest black.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

I've bought this mascara and got a free one at work. I love it. However, I love it for something else -- bottom lashes! This mascara adds no volume, so, it's perfect for coating your bottom lashes with no volume and no clumps! I do wear it over my Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme (SO SAD IT'S GONE -- Lash Blast is not the same) and it adds more length, but alone, it's a little on the boring side. I will wear it on a more natural day however.