April 18, 2014 | 1585 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by BunnyTimesThree

Diorskin Nude Fresh Glow Hydrating Makeup looks SO beautiful! It gives me flawless full coverage and a dewy natural-looking finish. It feels super light and comfy on the skin. My skin is actuall a tad oily but I love this liquid with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder because that helps mattify it a little without taking away that glowy look and helps it last on my face too.

I find it a little expensive but I got it during Sephora's friends & family sale so that wasn't too bad. I'll be crying when I run out though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is perfect!!!! normally i am not much of a fan of dior foundations. My favourite foundation is/was Illamasqua RF, but lately my skin became more dry that ever before so i needed to find some instant solutions. And I got a sample of it so thought why not to try it. it is just amazing!! not dry, not flaky, not heavy, you do not have to be a master of brushes and sponges.. imo it applies best with fingers. so natural yet so nicely covering problematic areas.. and not feeling thight after a couple hours. for reference i am RF215 in Illamasqua and the perfect colourmatch was 030 in nudeskin.
since i am using it, no problems just compliments.. fantastic investment..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by lots2luv

I have been on the search for a new foundation that will cover my redness, but still look natural. I also want a dewy look. This foundation covers my redness along with concealer and gives me a natural look without being cakey. The only thing I would ask for is for it to be more dewy. The Price is high, $45 which is more than I have ever spent on a foundation, but if it continues to work I will buy it again. It last all day on me even if I take a nap it's still on there when I get up.
Update: I added a lippie! I think I have found my HG foundation. I have used this every day since I purchased it which is rare for me. I usually don't like foundations after a few days of using them, but that is not the case with this one. I do tend to use more pumps than I should, but I'll continue to buy this over & over. I hope they never discontinue this. Still covers my redness from Rosacea & keeps it covered all day long!! I have Rosacea and this does not irritate my skin at all.
Update: This is for sure my HG foundation, which I have never been able to find before. It is a perfect match for my skin, I'm a NC20 in MAC more on the neutral side so 20 in this is the perfect neutral for me. It has not caused any problems with my Rosacea and covers my redness completely. I have to use about 3-4 pumps to cover everything. No need to use concealer either. I will continue to buy this forever. HG status for sure. For any of you with sensitive skin or Rosacea I would suggest you give this a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by APRjmar

I love this! It leaves my skin feeling soft and it definitely moisturizes. My only concern is how it looks around the nose, the only place it looks cakey but better than MAC studio Fix liquid which looks cakey on he entire face!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by ikoparisi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally, I've found a liquid foundation that makes my skin looks really flawless with no heavy, greasy, mask-like look. It's very natural looking when I applied it with my fingers & a little goes a long way. Very easy to take off with just a normal face wash & water. My skin was so soft & smooth after washing. I really love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by murphy817

Current HG foundation status :) I researched for awhile in finding a foundation that will meet my current skin condition. This has surpassed my expectations so far. It's winter and my skin is on the dry side and in need of a more hydrating foundation. I have a love/hate relationship with the idea of foundation. I hate wearing it and the feel of most of them. I however, do like to look pretty and polished and I find TM's don't provide me with that. I generally gravitate toward mineral mu or mu geared for sensitive skin. I want a foundation to provide healthy benefits to my skin and not just sit there and clog pores. I also want a airbrushed look and a light texture to the foundation providing a light/medium coverage. With that said, I found Diorskin nude fresh glow hydratiing foundation. I have a tan going on now so I purchased the 030 (medium beige) shade and it works well with my current skin color-maybe a tad bit too yellow but not noticable to the non-discriminating eye-lol. When my tan fades, I may have to switch to 022 (cameo). This feels like nothing on my skin, it is very refreshing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by pinkalley

Wow this is a great foundation.. been mineral makeup user for couple of years but now i love this foundation..definitely high quality. It feels very light and natural on your face, but gives good coverage but doesnt' look heavy. If you are looking for a natural looking, yet good coverage foundation that feels good on your face, this is worth a try.. you will love it..I dont' think i've ever raved about a foundation cuz i never liked any of them until now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I may have found my new favorite foundation! I have an oily t-zone, but overall pretty good skin with a few blemishes here and there. I tried this in a duty-free giftshop in the airport, of all places. I got a sample from Sephora and wore it today- and I liked what I'm seeing! The lightest color, Ivory 010, is a perfect match for my pale, cool-toned skin. The coverage is great, more than my usual Korres Ginger & Vitamins foundation, which had a tinted-moisturizer consistency. It looks polished, is buildable, and has a beautiful not-too-matte but still matte enough finish (not sure if that makes sense- I just mean it looks natural and not chalky). I probably would not buy this if I didn't have a Macy's giftcard, because the price is ridiculous, especially for a college student. But the packaging is good, love having a hygienic pump. Overall, I am very excited about this wonderful foundation find!

ETA: I still love this. need to get a color one shade down for summer, but I can't wait to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by djackrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

On me this looks and feels like skin, I apply this with my Sephora #55 Air Brush and I get a flawless, flawless finish. I compare this to MUFE HD foundation and the finish is just not the same. The price is riDONkulous, but my skin looks perfect so for me it's worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by shanghai_cowgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am dying to find a nice liquid mineral foundation and really wanted to like this stuff, but sadly, I don't. I have medium-toned Asian skin but everything was too pink or too yellow on me. The SA gave me a sample anyway and I took it home, thinking that I could probably live with the pinker one. I started noticing small zits on my face (which I rarely get) and thought one of the moisturizers I had just started using was causing it, but I cut those 2 out and still kept breaking out and realized it was this! I have NEVER broken out this bad with any product. I stopped using this and my skin calmed down.

Very disappointed because the finish and coverage are good despite the lack of a good shade match.