BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 9/9/2010 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was debating on getting NARS orgasm for a loooong time, but I don't NARS products available anywhere close to me and I was hesitant to order it online without trying it out first. I heard a lot of people liked Coralista better, so I went to ULTA to sample it and I fell in love!Coralista is one of my favorite blushes, it looks great on my pale skin and gives me a nice peachy flush. It's not over sparkly and it' has the perfect pigmentation for my skin color. The smell is wonderful as well, and I personally love the packaging. I think the box is so cute and I actually like the brush that comes with it too (I don't always use it, but it works great for when on the go). This was my first benefit box and since then I have purchased more, but this one is definitely my favorite. I just wish they weren't so expensive.

on 9/9/2010 6:44:00 AM

I also have nars orgasm and it is just too sparkly for day. I had eyed coralista for a while-not a fan of the packaging and it is pricey at $28. Nice peachy pink with a sheen, not sparkle or frost. It is fairly sheer in coverage. I gave in and used a VIB coupon and have to say I like the color on me. I can't mess it up and over do (I am pale and blush can make me look ruddy) and the tone works well on my slightly warm skin. Like others though,I do wish it was not housed in a clunky paper box.

I tried to find a dupe first and could not find a good one in the drugstores. Too sparkly, too orange etc.

soo beautiful! I love this blush. I love the brush it comes with. I love the box. I love the color and slight shimmer. Its so beautiful, get it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Even as a NARS junkie I just could not deal with Orgasm and instead have become a Coralista fan. It's smoother without the glittery chunks, leaves a nice sheen and just applies better. I like the box size for swirly and whilst the packaging is not built for intense daily travel I would highly recommend this product.

I was SOO disappointed in this product! I have not been impressed with the Benefit boxed powders. First of all, while the packaging is pretty, I would prefer it in a compact. The brush that comes with it is useless. The powder is heavily fragranced, which I do not like. I could look past all of that if I actually thought this was a decent blush...but I don't. The pigmentation is slim and I feel like this is a VERY dupable product. It does not look like anything special on my cheeks and there are plenty of similar colors out there (even at the drugstore) that deliver more results. I have to pile it on just to see it-and I'm a fair gal. Lastly, the price is just outrageous! It's freaking packaged in cardboard! How much can it cost to make this product?? I felt pretty much ripped off by this product. I won't purchase another Benefit product, as I feel like they are all hype...and I've learned that packaging is not everything...

on 9/4/2010 11:23:00 PM

I don't usually wear blush because of the made-up look it gives but I love this blush on me! It gives this natural glow that looks just right and not over the top. There's just the right amount of shimmer which makes my cheeks pop.
It's a little expensive though, $51 in Australia but I found a stockist online that sells it for cheaper so I think this is my HG blush for now <3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I really loved this Blush. I work at Ulta Beauty, so I get the oportunity to buy a great deal of different products, and this is one I'm going to stick with.

on 9/3/2010 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this blush, I have been using everyday since I purchased it. BUT like I've mentioned before, it's identical to another blush I love. A much cheaper blush. Mary Kay's shy blush. I added a picture with both of the blushes compared side by side, in my profile. Anyway, this is a beautiful pinky coral with gold shimmer. It's one of those blushes you don't have to "think" about, you just slap it on and go. I was not going to buy this since I have the one from MK but the adorable box drew me in. It is slightly expensive but, I would buy it again in a heartbeat!

I love this blush!!! The color is the perfect coral, and it is not too pigmented so it is pretty fool-proof. I also like the light fragrance of this blush.

on 8/23/2010 3:46:00 PM

Bright and flushed! With this, even cracked ribs and a pale and drawn complexion can't make me look bad (how I feel, well that's another thing entirely. But looking good can be more important in certain circumstances.) This has a nice, soft feel going on, and doesn't just lay on your skin letting you know it's still there. It's nice and light. And all I need to apply is a little and I have a bright pop of color. This will definitely come in handy this winter, when I'm pale all the time.

Popular Blush Products