April 16, 2014 | 1992 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by vilkku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Coralista is a lovely coral shade blush and it looks so pretty on my fair skin. There is some shimmer but not too much, just enough to give a beautiful glow. It's rather expensive but I think I'll repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Swalk88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this blush quite a while ago and absolutely love it!!! It is a beautiful shade and leaves a lovely glow which is not overpowering or to shimmery. I use this all the time, especially on nights out. I cant remember exactly how much it cost but I can remember thinking it was quite expensive. Saying that, mine has lasted for a very long time and no signs of it running out any time soon so I cant complain. Only one slight draw back is that it can go on quite thick and harsh so I try and always apply it very light so as I don't look like ive put it on in the dark!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by harls321

Perfect peachy pink blush on my medium skin. Gives your cheeks a beautiful glow without shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by chloeemina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous shimmery coral blush. I love how pigmented and layerable this is! 1 or 2 sweeps are perfect! You don't need anymore than that. The brush that comes with it isn't as bad as people say. It picks up a lot of product and perfectly fits my cheekbones. Its useful to keep inside the box in case you forget a blush brush in your makeup bag. At first, I really liked the sweet smell of the blush, but now it makes me sick sometimes.The packaging is very cute and the box is easy to open, but I am a little scared its going to get smashed one day. Overall I really like this and I would repurchase if I can force myself to pay $28 again :x

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by katcomer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Benefit blushes and while I absolutely do not think they are worth $36 CAD, they are pretty nice. Coralista is such an attention grabber due to the pretty shade, lovely smell, and interesting packaging. I wanted to love this but unfortunately I don't; the colour on my NW15 skin is just completely garish. I love NARS Orgasm which looks beautiful on me. Coralista reminded me of Orgasm but it is much brighter and not complimentary on my skintone. I must be unusual though since so many people love this product. That being said, Dallas is one of my favourite blushes and I also like 10. I just think that Coralista was the wrong shade for me. Too bad, i really wanted it to work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Coralista is a really lovely shade, it's a pinky coral that doesn't come off orange at all on me. The texture is very nice, and looks airbrushed on my skin. I was pleasantly surprised by the sweet scent, I wasn't expecting it and I love it. The only drawback for me is the impractical, bulky cardboard box packaging. I wish they had skipped the useless brush and made the box smaller, if they insist on a cardboard box. Especially at this price, a sleeker, higher quality compact would be nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely shade, but not very unique. There are many corals by other brands that are very comparable and that are less expensive in an actual package. I hate that this come in a box. It is hard to store and doesn't stay nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by hilaryst

lovely color, look very natural, love this color

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by tigerseyes

I would never normally spend so much on a blusher but I got this as part of a set and I am so glad I did. I wear the colour all the time, a beautiful pink/peach, its very pigmented and compliments my skin tone really well. It also smells yummy! I don't like the brush it comes with but I have used it when I have gone away for a weekend and it does the job! My favourite blush by far and I would love to try others by Benefit

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

I love benefit and their packaging! And have almost all their box blushes! This particular one is lovely, looks much scarier in the box than on my cheeks, it is very subtle yet gives this nice glow! Love it, especially in the summer!