April 23, 2014 | 1366 users online

Treatments - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2005 11:50:00 PM More reviews by gem4me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my 2nd full-sized bottle. It really makes my skin soft and moist. It's gentle enough on my eyes and works well to prep my skin before I apply my moisturizer. I don't mind the smell of the the pitera. I would definitely purchase this product again even though it is expensive!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2005 10:51:00 AM More reviews by foxylover

i started using this product about 5years ago(i was 21 then). my skin was very rough, acne prone, red and sensitive. after using this product for a week i noticed a lotta difference on my skin. it was like wow. and i continued using for 2years and during those years my skin was perfect. everyone who saw me commented on my skin. even the guys that i met at a club would comment on how perfect my skin was. don't mean to brag, but it was like china doll perfect. then after like 2 years, i started breaking out. really really bad. it started with little bumps then went on to those big ones. i was so lost. didn't know what to do. seemed like nothing worked. then i started using 'fresh' umbrian clay and rose mask and my skin cleared away. but not like china doll perfect though. i still don't know why the stuff just turned on me. it just didn't work anymore. it took me nearly 3 years to get my skin back to normal. the stuff was really good at first but as time went, the miracle just kinda faded.
oh, and i used signs treatment, it gave me little bumps everywhere. the sa told me it's probly cuz of the vitamins it contains. damn. i noticed that a lotta people break out into little bumps when using signs treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2005 6:27:00 AM More reviews by enolf

Wow...I never rave about anything much...but this product is amazing. I went into this after about a year of having problem skin. This included pimples, enlarged pores, incurable dry-patches...I had almost given up. I HAD to wear foundation everyday to look decent.

After one application of this stuff...I saw an immediate difference...my red marks had disappeared, and my pores were smaller. After around 4 days may face was flawless...it was amazing. I don't even need to wear foundation...concealer, mainly under my eyes gets me though...it's really "miracle water".

I rather like the packaging because I like placing it on my palms and then pressing it into my face...it feels like it's working better...I pair it with a good sunscreen and I'm basically good to go!

My skin has honestly never looked better...definitely worth the investment.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2005 3:47:00 AM More reviews by vaniTEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I normally have great skin, except for that time of the month when I get one or two large pimples. Into my early thirties, I noticed my pores have gotten larger and overall, my skin duller. With all the hype, I emptied my wallet to try this thing. Yes, it evens out skin tone. Yes, it even seems to shrink the pores on my nose, but what is up with the little pimples on my cheeks??? I never break out there. I've been using it twice a day for 2 wks now. They say there can be a purging phase of up to 1 month. I will quit after two more weeks if it isn't gone by then. This torture better be worth it or Saks is getting a half empty bottle back and I will expect a full refund.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2005 4:51:00 AM More reviews by popocar

The first bottle caused some small pimples and did brighten a little bit my face, then I stopped, after about 5-6 months, I begin to use it again with a bigger bottle of 150 ml.

Now I notice that my face is glowing, smooth, bright, look more youthful .. Everytime when I look at mirror, I really can feel that my face is younger, I kow that it does work, it's turning my face to a perfect smooth and very healthy skin..

I love it, that's all .. I love you SK-II Essence

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2005 12:03:00 PM More reviews by mrschee

Feels hydrating and makes my face feel glowing and moisturised after i applied. The first 2 weeks gave me the best result. I dont like the smell of yeast but im used to it. However, after few months of usage i guess it didnt work as good anymore. Very dissapointed with SK11, dont understand why it's so hot here.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2005 12:43:00 AM More reviews by pinpaka

I started to use 75ml bottle. Now I'd used 3 bottles already, 1of 75ml and 2 150ml bottles and just bought 215ml bottle. I really like the essence. I feel great everytime using it and everyone says that my skin is much more better than before. I've got very sensitive skin and seem to be allergic to many skincare except SKII. The price is quite high but if compare to other brands, I get more qualitity and quality out off it. It's worth every dime.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2005 11:50:00 AM More reviews by alexplot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I continued to use the Essence until just recently. When I started using it I felt that this essence comforted my skin and a few years ago which is just about when I started to use the essence my skin started to breakout and my pores seemed to be larger. I stopped using it which is just a few weeks ago and my skin restored its original glow. What I suspect is due to the excessive preservatives and acidity that this product contains. There is nothing miraculous abt this product, it just contain plain enzymes and from what I learned, when enzymes are left on skin for too long, it starts damaging your skin's integrity. Don't buy anything from SKII they are no way near advanced or effective.
Update. After adding SKII back into my skincare regime, it does add a bit of moisture back to my skin and soothe my skin a little but nothing more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2005 4:03:00 PM More reviews by zhejia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using it for two months. I kind of hesitated before buying it since I heard both positive and negative reviews about it. Some people said the pitera can make your skin thinner which will in turn be hard to take care of. Some said your skin will become very bad once you stop using it. I have a friend who works as a dermatologist in Japan hospital. So I called her up and she said she never seen any patients with problem from using SKII. Some of her colleagues are actually using it. So I feel it is quite safe to try.
I got it from Saks counter. It is expensive (150 ml for 130 bucks) but it is so worth the money! My skin became normal (used to be combination) after using it for a while. I heard that it can help adjusting sebum secretion in T zone which maybe the reason. It also boosts the effect of my moisturizer. SKII at Saks keeps gift promotion every so often so I already bought another bottle for stock up : )
Overall, excellent product and I will keep using it despite its price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2005 8:06:00 AM More reviews by emmagrant

I have been using SKII for almost 6 months now and my skin has never been better. I was prone to breakouts but now I get none! It's true, the first month or so of using it my skin went really bad, but as the SKII SA said, that's just your skin getting rid of all the impurities. But now my skin is clear, my pores are almost non-existent and I don't even use concealer now. I don't think SKII is for everyone - you need to be disaplined and stick to the routine - but it is the best I've ever used. I'm not turning back!