December 19, 2014 | 1581 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by runechan

This is my HG essence!
Before using it, I experienced breakouts frequently, monthly basis or even worse. However, somehow SKII facial treatment essence can kill this problem. It makes my skin less oily, experience less breakouts (or should I say almost none), and smoother. It's in my daily routine for a year by now. It's quite expensive but one bottle can last so long... 4-6 months even I use it everyday,am +pm.

Thump down for its packaging though. It comes in super heavy glass bottle ,with no pump. Really hard to get the product out. Sometimes get less than the amount you want, sometimes more. I would prefer it to have a pump bottle instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2007 6:05:00 AM More reviews by siata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have combination skin, quite sensitive and prone to breakouts. I've been using this product for 3 months now and for me personally it's great. Even my husband noticed improvements, so it's not just me trying to convince myself that all that money wasn't spent in vain. The product is expensive, but the full sized bottle lasts very long. You only need a little bit of the water. I use it twice a day. My skin was prone to breakouts of smal spots; they still do appear once in a while but much, much less often. Skintone is also much improved, I don't have the dry/oly patches any more. I suppose this product either suits your skin really well or it doesn't at all, but for me it's everything they promised inthe ads! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2007 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Works great, and worth the cost(if you can afford to keep it in stock in your beauty stash...)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2007 10:57:00 AM More reviews by paka65

I bought this based on hype. The smell is AWFUL! Didn't notice a difference in my skin and the bottle is almost gone. I have good skin to begin with so maybe its better for someone who's looking to fix problems. I've used retin-a for over 10 years and don't have the aging problems that most 40 yr olds have. But I was still hoping to see a difference when I tried this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Babydollygirl

I was given a set of their trial size, Ive heard all the hype about this product, and it's spose to be very good, I use this after i cleanser and tone, and to be honest, i cannot stand the smell of the product, yes it's spose to be 90% pitera hence the odour can be a bit over powering, and when i wake up in the morning, my skin felt instantly softer and glow. Update (08/08): anyway i decided to give it ago again, its been 3 weeks since ive been using, my god!!! My skin looks fantastic.... i have never had the courage to go to the gym in the peak time (cause i dont wear makeup when i go to the gym) and my skin has improved so much that it look fantastic when im not wearing makeup at all. my skin glow with radiance. im loving this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by tjcale

Nice product but I really did not see a big difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2007 3:20:00 AM More reviews by amazing_girl04

Another HG from SKII. I've been using this for almost 3 months, and have noticed a significant improvement on my skin.. not just a hoax and another gimmick, over-hyped products that I was curious about. This makes my skin clear, smooth, more even toned and less oily and to my surprise.. my pores are much less visible. Such a nice product. The only downside is the sky price. That's where the last lippie went off. I spent AU$139 for a full-sized bottle, very expensive. However, I will keep purchase this as this makes me skin really lovely and wonderful. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 9:32:00 AM More reviews by chia021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is lovely. I thought at first it was a marketing gimmick and everyone's been raving about it so I thought I might give it a try coz my skin was reacting badly to humidity. From extreme dry weather to extreme moisture, my skin became pimply, pores got bigger with uneven skin tone. And my skincare regimen has always been quite extensive from jurlique to la prairie. On the first days of trying the product, my skin got more refined, pores tightened and i was glowing. Everyone has been complimenting my skin and I will feel completely naked without it. My only gripe? the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2007 10:49:00 AM More reviews by pink_stilettos

My WORST nightmare! My skin is not really prone to pimples (only occasionally, during that time of the month), but this product made me break out like nobody's business! After only 2 weeks of usage, I've had 3 huge pimples on both my cheeks so I called up the SKII SA, n she said it's normal in the early stages to experience breakouts n that I should continue using it. So i did. 2 weeks after that, more pimples started to come out - I had enough of it. Miracle water? Yeah right! Luckily i got the trial kit, so i didn't waste lotsa money..

A few of my friends told me that SKII is banned in Japan. Don't know how true is that though...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2007 2:48:00 AM More reviews by cottondreams

I tried this because a close friend of mine uses this product and the advertisements claim that it will keep you looking younger. But I have to say that I'm sorely disappointed.
It's just a toner but costs quite a fair bit. And it comes in a glass bottle which is heavy and can easily be broken if it falls from my dressing table.
I tried it for a couple of weeks and I felt that my skin was rougher and had little bumps on it. Even though the rest of my skincare remained the same. And it smells funny. It had yeast extract in it which scares me a little too. I didn't like the idea of putting something on my face that causes infections elsewhere. I changed back to my usual essence, and my skin went back to normal.
I'm never using this product or this brand again! continued >>