It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 9/14/2010 10:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

High in price. Didn't do much for me. Smelled alright though. It left my ends sticky and weighed down. That's about all it did. Finished the bottle thinking results would eventually occur (nothing...) and will not be getting it again.

on 8/8/2010 6:47:00 PM

got a 2oz(i think thats the size) sample of this from cosmoprof awhile back. didn't use it since i thought it was just another one of those samples they give out because they don't sell! but tried it and realized how great it is. i use it everyday on my hair after i get out of the shower and it leaves it soft and very easy to detangle. almost out so will purchase again. this one isn't too expensive compared to the hair mask

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

When I first heard about this product I thought it was just meh like the Chi products, high ends etc. I don't like to put a lot of hair products on my hair especially during the summer. Well for the first time ever in my life, I had a ton of split ends this summer due to the heat wave here in the east coast! I barely get split ends and can usually get away with getting a trim once every 2 years. My hairdresser (and my previous ones) have always commented how healthy my hair is so when I went in to get my split ends trimmed (in half a year since my last visit) my hair dresser was stunned!

I decided to finally invest on some leave in products to prevent future breakage for the rest of the summer. Ulta has way too many hair products and I normally stick to what I know and that is John Frieda. Saw this on sale with a bonus hair mask and decided to give it a go. I'm so happy I did because my hair felt a lot smoother and looked healthier after. Even with the windows rolled all the way down in the car, I didn't have to comb my hair. It leaves my hair smooth and manageable. I make sure I concentrate it on the ends and tips of my layers. It has a nice scent and doesn't leave a greasy feel/look at all. On the second day my hair still looks great. I love this product along with the organix coconut milk split mender :)

on 7/28/2010 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been needing a boost of moisture, and this leave-in works good on my highlighted dry hair. My hair has been super dry lately, and this appears to give it moisture and makes it feel soft. That Miracle 7 stuff from Sally's doesn't even compare to this. Spend the extra money for the real thing! There IS a big difference. I will update if this reaches holygrail status.

Update: I liked this at first, but now I don't absolutely love it. The cones are building up, and my hair feels... Yuck. For the price, I thought it might be a good replacement for my old holygrail discontinued Redken So Addiction Leave-in that I have not been able to find a leave-in like it, but this is not. My hair felt soft and conditioned at first. It does leave a coat which isn't intolerable, but I see there are some cones in the ingredients that are sitting on my hair, and I can feel it. I don't want to keep using this because over time the cone build up will dry out my hair. I don't like using chelating shampoos to often to get rid of cone build up. I think I will Try Nexxus Luxe Leave-In next.

on 7/26/2010 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have thick and wavy hair, and this helped give a lot of moisture and tame frizz till there wasn't any- and it's 100 degrees everyday in NC! Mega humidity. I don't think thinner hair would love it, but for women with hair like mine or even long hair that gets tangled, you should try it. $18 for a small bottle and $36 for the large one at Ulta. The list of notes doesn't have anything out of the ordinary or unique, so I don't know why it's so expensive. I think this is going to be a lifesaver in the harsh Winter weather too. Update: 10/3/10 It's starting to be used in more salons, because my stylist used it the other day. It's like a miracle product for me. I've found that most sprays or creams just sit on the surface of your hair and don't actually help by soaking into the hair shaft. This does that for me, and that's why I love it.

on 7/22/2010 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hair dresser who is almost a beauty college instructor suggest this product to me a couple of years ago. I love it. It smells ok, better than the Chi products in my opinion. It does wonder for people who hightlight or bleach their hair. It makes your hair soft and strong even when using with a flat iron. It can be pricey but depends where you purchase. You can get a better price if you know someone with a cosm. license & is able to buy it directly from a beauty supply store!

on 7/22/2010 7:56:00 PM

My HG leave-in product! Makes hair soft, healthy, and manageable. It really seems to help rebuild and strengthen my hair. I stopped using for a few washes just to test if the results were my imagination, and it wasn't. This product did wonders.

This product is awesome at masking damage, although it really puts a dip in the wallet. It obviously can't repair your hair because nothing can, but it will certainly help with future damage.

on 7/2/2010 5:00:00 PM

i bought this product from First Choice Hair cutters and i Absolutely adore it!! if you read the box and it
says all the things its supposed to do and it truly does. i've never been this happy with any other leave in treatment i have bought before. i've used matrix tonic, treseme hair mask and herbal essence long term relationship leave in conditioner. and i do recommend it to everyone.

on 6/12/2010 6:04:00 PM

It works really well for the price payed! Once I spray this in, my hair just works with me! NO TANGLES whatsoever. I was surprised to see that the consistency was so thick because it came out as a thin spray. I love it! Even my friends commented on how much shinier my hair was after i used this!