It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 11/15/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I personally could not live w/out this stuff. It is pretty pricey but a little goes a long way. I have coarse hair down to the middle of my back & after I finish washing I use about 4 squirts then gently rake my fingers through my hair then comb w/a wide tooth comb. That is sufficient enough to untangle & distribute this stuff throughout my hair. A 10oz bottle on average will last me for 5 months.

It does make my hair a lot softer, detangles, controls frizz. I dont know about the shine factor though and it actually repairing my hair. W/out this stuff in my hair I can still see the fried ends and the damage still exists. I have been using this stuff for about 3 years now & I don't think I can give it credit for actually repairing my hair. I will say this though-- this is thee best leave in product I have ever tried.

I don't like the design of the bottle because it makes it hard for me to grip & spray w/out it feeling like it's slipping from my hand; but it's tolerable.

on 11/9/2010 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Holy Moly!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how great this stuff is!! My hair is a weird combination...oily roots & dry shaft/ends. This stuff does not make my roots oily whatsoever!!! I blow dry my hair & straighten/curl my hair very frequently & I can tell this stuff has really made my hair so much healthier! I mean it does 10 different things! How can you go wrong w/ that? :)

on 11/9/2010 7:48:00 PM

shanstuff on 2/7/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by shanstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was recommended this by my stylist. I have very fine, thin, color-treated hair and needed a leave-in conditioner that wouldn't leave my hair looking flat or greasy. This fits the bill!
This lightweight leave-in conditioner is packaged in a 4oz spray bottle. It's pricey at $16.95, but a little goes a long way. Difficult tangles are no match for this stuff...they disappear in an instant.
According to the label, it: repairs dry, damaged hair, adds shine, detangles, controls frizz, seals and protects hair color, prevents split ends, stops hair breakage, creates silkiness, enhances natural body, and is a flat iron spray and thermal protector.
As for these claims: This serum has definitely helped repair my dry, damaged hair. It does add shine, controls frizz, and creates great silkiness. It's a FANTASTIC detangler (like nothing I've ever used before).
I feel it is probably helping seal my color, as I don't notice as much lightening on my ends as I used to between colorings. My split ends seem minimized. I don't use it as a thermal protector, as I use Proclaim Glossing serum for that (see review), but I'm assuming it adds an additional layer of conditioning protection. I feel the detangling and conditioning properties are probably helping prevent breakage. As for adding body...well, I don't know that it ADDS body, but it doesn't weigh my hair down, which is a minor miracle for my type hair in a leave-in conditioner.
Although this is expensive, I have definitely seen a huge difference in the condition of my hair. I no longer battle as many split ends, my hair is softer and shinier with fewer fly-aways, and my color lasts longer and wears more evenly than it used to. I will continue to purchase.

WHAT SHE SAID!

i. am. in. love. with. how. this. product. smells.

seriously!! smells like the old herbal essences shampoo in the green bottle, with the mermaid on it. incredible. this stuff also makes my hair much easier to comb, and softer. wish it weren't so expensive, but i'll buy it again, for sure. now i want to try the other products!!

on 10/24/2010 11:26:00 PM

CVS now carries this line- that's where I purchased it. It's just an "okay" product. It did make my hair feel soft, but that's about it. I didn't notice any shine or my hair feeling stronger after using this. I'll use up what I have, but I wouldn't spend the money on this again. Oh, also it smells really nice!

on 10/18/2010 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Love it! It's $36 for the large bottle. That seems crazy until you try this amazing stuff! This is the best hair stuff ever. It makes my hair extra shinny, extra soft, and it even feels a bit thicker and has a tiny bit of hold.

This is probably my favorite hair product ever and I've tried a lot! Even if your hair is not damaged, it will make it even better.

on 10/17/2010 1:49:00 PM

This is an excellent product as a leave in for damaged hair. I bought this product on a whim because I am using hair extensions and they get really dried out. I also have damage on my own hair as well that was looking horrible even after blow drying. This product has helped save my ends of my hair and in between blow dries, freshen my ends. I use a little every day. I also put like one spritz on the top of my hair to control fly aways.

on 10/15/2010 11:00:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff & I LOVE IT! I have oily, fine hair and it doesn't make it over oily. I use about 6 sprays on the pont tail area of my hair. It will make your roots oily if you get some there. Before using this stuff my hair was really hard to brush through it wet, not because is was tangle but the texture of my, so I was pulling tons of hair out of my head. I don't mind the price of it (about $16.95) if it makes my hair feel like this! Some salons have travel size bottles, so if you just wanted to try fit or cheaper.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim. The lady at the salon in walmart suggested it, and wow she was right! Yes, it is really pricey and I hate that - but it's soo worth it!

Before this I was using Aussie's leave-in conditioner, which I thought was good. I've repurchased that several times, but now that I have this, I don't think I can ever go back!

I use this right when I get out of the shower. I spray a few sprays, and it instantly makes my hair easy to comb through. I can really feel it conditioning my hair, which is awesome. When I blow dry, my hair feels incredibly soft and leaves it silky after using my flat iron. I LOVE this stuff!!

on 10/7/2010 5:05:00 PM

Is it a miracle? No. Does it work? Yes!

After several years of struggling to combat the frizz and hair breakage that have made styling my fine thin hair a bit of a nightmare, I think I may have found the solution. It would be a bit of a stretch to say that itís HG material, but I have definitely noticed a difference in the appearance of my hair since using this product. When applied to damp, towel-dried hair (it definitely does not work nearly as well on dry or nearly dry hair), Iíve found that it makes blowing out my hair each morning significantly easier. By the time Iím done, my hair looks sleeker, my layers fall into place without frizzing up and the style that I get from blowing out my hair in the morning pretty much lasts throughout the day (with the occasional ďfrizz upĒ that is usually tamed with the use of a brush touch up).

For anyone interested in trying the product there are a few things you should know. For one, though this comes in a spray bottle, the texture itself is nothing like a traditional spray. In fact, to the touch it has what can best be described as a smooth, creamy feeling Ė closer to a serum than a liquid. Also, this product does have a fragrance to it, but itís neither overpowering nor offensive (at least not IMO) and it seems to fade quickly so I tend not to notice it.

For those concerned with matters of sensitive skin, I should mention that I have a tendency to break out on my back/chest when a product doesnít agree with me and though it could be a coincidence, I have noticed that in recent weeks (since using the product regularly), I have seen the development of some blemishes on my chest/back. However, since the product seems to helping my hair (twice this week a co-worker has complimented me on my hair and asked me what Iím doing differently with it), Iím going to continue to use it in the hopes that either this IS just a coincidence or I can find a way to combat the resulting breakouts.

Lastly, though Iím sure itís a matter of personal preference, Iíve found that this product works best for me when I spray it into my hands (I am a bit extreme using 10-12 sprays per usage) and then run it through my hair, stopping along the way to ďpatĒ it into the strands using both hands.

Okay, so maybe itís not a perfect ď10Ē, but all things considered, Iím willing to give this product about an ď8Ē. Iíll update if that changes for me in the weeks ahead.