October 24, 2014 | 1611 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by beachheathen

I was lucky enough to get this in a generous swap and oh my goodness I am in love! This smells so good my husband keeps touching my hair and saying how pretty it smells. I didn't spray it on my hair, I spritzed a little on my palms and worked through my hair, especially the ends. Was not messy, very easy to use. I will for sure use this again! I really like it! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Instig8R

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair is thick, straight and in very good condition. It is short and layered for a very textured look. I usually use Infusium leave-in 23 leave-in treatment. I got a haircut last week, and my stylist used "It's a 10" before drying my hair. The result was great body and incredible shine. A few days later, I purchased it for home use. I spritz it on towel-dried hair, then style with dryer. This stuff is kind of pricey, but I don't need to use a lot of it for an amazing result.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by CathFitz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I have thin, soft, wavy, tangly hair and have been looking for something worthy to tame it when I blow dry it straight and flat iron it. I mostly wanted a detangler, frizz protector, glosser, and heat protectant. This product does it all!

My tip is to keep it away from your roots. I know, this seems obvious, but I get frizzies on the crown of my head and was hoping this would make them go away. I use about five sprays on my thin, shoulder blade-length hair and it's perfect. I use two or three on my 23 month old's hair (because it tangles and frizzes like mad) and that's about perfect.

My hair is so soft and manageable after I use this product! It has a beautiful gloss. My hair is so difficult, but this product tames it nicely!

It keeps my hair from tangling all day long, which is amazing to me. I can tell that my hair has gotten healthier now that I've been using this product for 7 months. I just can't see myself using another product any more.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by apo1

i love this product! i am currently on my 4th bottle of it. my hair is naturally stick straight, fine, and weighted down easily. i use this product after i shampoo/condition and before i style. my hair is shiney and tangle free all day! after using this product i compare ALL detanglers to this one and they just don't match up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty good product, detangles well, nice smell, but the amount you get for the price is terrible. It isn't as good in my opinion as healthy sexy soy tri-wheat leave-in, which is holy grail, and I prefer a trigger sprayer. There's better products out there for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by FrugalMakeupAddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a FANTASTIC de-tangler for hair of all types. Simply adjust the amount of product according to your hair type. I found with continued use it helped the condition of my hair by preventing against heat damage due to flat irons etc. I find it adds shine and volume. I could see how it could be too heavy on fine hair if you put too much in because you can definitely feel it in there, but I have used it on someone with fine hair without a problem. The scent is nice, and it does the job I would expect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i will now tell you my love story lol

This is a great leave-in conditioner. My hair stylist uses this on me every time and i always walk out of there with such soft hair. It looks and feels so different than when i do it myself at home. I asked her what she was doing and she named a few things, including putting this in my hair, while it's wet. So i bought it and I LOVE it! It's amazing. It leaves my hair so, so soft and silky. I work at a daycare and the first day i used it, a little 7 year old from there said to me "Your hair looks different" so if a little kid notices your hair looks different then it must look different. My mother said the same thing to me. This really is a miracle for the hair.

I get my hair hi and lowlighted and my hair is starting to get coarse and dry looking and feeling. I've been looking for products I could use to save my hair and this really is saving it. I use it after i get out of the shower while my hair is still wet and then when it's dry before i straighten along with my silk drops from Regis (also a great product) Great leave in conditioner. Cost about $17. Bought it at Regis salon.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2009 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Aivi

It made my hair greasy and limp. Didnt work as I had hoped.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by KileyMc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very long, straight-ish, waaay highlighted coarse but not a lot of it hair and wanted something to tame my unruly ends and help with detangling. I spray about 5-6 sprays from my ears down. If I put this anywhere near my crown I notice definite flattening and lack of volume. I find my hair is much, much softer than with Redken's anti-snap and is easier to pick out. A big problem for me is the majority of my tangles is at my scalp and since this goes nowhere near my scalp I still struggle after a shower. Doesn't totally eliminate my icky ends (nothing will, really except a trim!) but does help keep me shiny and bouncy. I find that I don't need a regular everyday conditioner now and this is enough. Price is right as it lasts a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Traversant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I was introduced to this at a new salon. I find it works better for me personally when applied to dry, styled hair, rather than wet. Makes my hair super soft and shiny, and normally my hair is dry and frizzy and lifeless so that is saying a lot!! LOVE THIS PRODUCT!