It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've had this product used on my hair twice at my salon and I really want to invest in it. It really tames my thick hair well and it feels like nothing is in my hair. No real residue and I run my fingers through it and I don't get that "slick" feeling like normal styling products leave.

Hands down the BEST detangler E.V.E.R. I'm asian with long hair all the way down my back and have been a bleached platinum blonde (see profile for pic) for the past 3 years and my hair is naturally a dark brown. You can imagine the damage, split ends, ect from all of that bleaching! It's especially a little bit difficult right after I get out of a shower- it's always a little tangled. However, with just a few sprits of this and my hand just GLIDES through my hair. It never weighs my hair down and conditions beautifully. I do occasionally use Frederick Fekkai's Glossing cream with this, but this leave-in is definitely a staple of mines. It didn't mend my split ends (nothing willl), but after 'dusting' the ends off it did a great job at preventing new ones. It's EVERYTHING you would want in a leave in! I personally like the smell, it smells exactly like Ralph by Ralph Lauren's perfume, but of course it will vary with others.

TIP: *Don't* just spray this into your hair. This is a cream - not a watery consistency. Therefore, I suggest you spraying it into the palms of your hands and rubbing it together and THEN running it through your hair. I did the mistake of just spritzing it into my hair and wasted a lot of product. Surprisingly, you don't need that much! Less is definitely more. I recommend this product whole-heartedly. I plan on trying the version this Keratin in it as well. (:

This product is by far, the best hair product I've ever used. I used to use 3 different hair products every time I washed my hair, in order to make my hair look good. All that ever accomplished was weighing my hair down and adding buildup. I got a free little bottle at ULTA and it has worked absolute wonders on my hair. I have fine, thin hair that is oily at the roots and dry at the ends. It's hard to find a product that will moisturize my ends without making my hair oily. This product manages to do get it right which is refreshing. I can now air dry my hair and go to sleep, knowing that my hair won't look like a ball of frizz in the morning. Lately all I do is wash my hair, work the product into the hair and thats it. My hair dries wonderfully unlike before, where it would dry up making me look like a pomeranian, and not a well-groomed one at that! My hair is awlways looking shiny and soft. I have people asking me if I have extensions because it even has made my thin hair look fuller, I recommend this product 200%. It is definitely a PERFECT 10.

I heard great things about this product but for whatever reason I never purchased this. It wasn't until I saw a video from my favorite YouTube guru, nguerriero19 that I was convinced I needed to have this product. It really is miraculous, it's all that I need to make my long wavy hair look great all day long. It's called "It's a 10" because it does 10 things, all of which most girls will find beneficial. It's $18 for the smaller bottle or $32 for the large, which seems expensive but it will replace the need for virtually any other product.

This is absolutely my HG hair product. It is the only thing I've used that puts up any kind of resistance to the oppressive south Texas humidity. I've probably repurchased 4 or 5 times and will continue to do so. As a side note, I use the rest of the It's a 10 line (shampoo, conditioner, serum) and I think it's wonderful too.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I decided to give this a try after hearing all the wonderful things about it. Boy am I glad I did! This truely is a miracle product. Just a few spritzes in my damp hair after the
shower, and my hair is magically transformed :) I used to use a frizz serum, leave in conditioner, and a shine styling cream. This replaced all of them and blew them all out of the water! After blowdrying, my normally frizzy straight hair looked significantly smoother. After straightening it, it was pin straight and silky soft. Highly recommended!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I got the 2 oz bottle for free from Ulta's grand opening and was excited to try it. Let me start off by saying that I have really long, fine, and thin hair which gets difficult to comb after showers. I've used this by spraying this right after the showering and letting it sink in for about a minute before I start to comb my hair (brushing usually leads to losing more hair than combing). This product as really helped me by reducing the amount of tangles I have and making my hair easier to tame. It has also helped reduce fly aways. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! My friend has it, and every time I would go to her house I would steal a few spritzes of it, and for christmas, she bought me a bottle of my own! I was so excited, and couldn't wait to use it. The smell is really nice, and easy to handle. It leaves your hair undeniably soft, and I would most definitely purchase this again. (For myself, haha.)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a wonderful product that really does work. I have used it for a couple of years after I saw my hair dresser using it on me. My sister also uses this in the summer after getting out of the pool, she spritzes this on her wet hair and lets it bake in the sun. Then at the end of the day she rinses it out and her hair is better conditioned then before you went for a swim. I tried this and it works. Now that's a great product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I keep forgetting to mention in my other reviews that I use this every time I wash my hair. My mane has kind of a dependency on it. I need a leave-in anyway, since my hair is very dry, but this one is so incredibly effective that I refuse to use anything else. It's very expensive- around 18 smackers for 4 fl. oz. Honestly, it's worth every penny, especially if you have hair like mine- longish, thick, dry, curly, kinda frizzy, hard-to-tame locks that need a little something extra to drink after a shower.
It goes on smooth, detangles like nothing I've ever used before (and after), smells light and fresh, and never feels icky or gunky after my hair dries. Unfortunately, with the amount of hair I have, I go through bottles like toilet paper since I use alot every time I wash. The price will undoubtedly leave a dent in your wallet, but the product will leave your hair feeling soft, silky, shiny, bouncy, and healthy.