December 22, 2014 | 1728 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Karin1539

My stylist recommended this product for detangling and as a leave-in moisturizer. For heat protection she said it would be good for blow drying but not strong enough for flat iron protection. Since she said that I basically do not rely on it all for heat protection, because my hair is fine, highlighted and prone to heat damage. But I love this for its detangling abilities. I have a nightmare of a time with tangles and this stuff helps me comb through damp hair without pulling and damaging my ends. It doesn't ever weigh my hair down or make it greasy. I think I will repurchase it, even though I guess I'm really only using it for one, maybe two of the ten things that it says it does.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by MsFernandez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I, like the reviewer below me, was just not impressed with this stuff. My hairdresser used this on my hair after a highlight and cut, raved about how much she loved it and gave me a new bottle for free. Of course my hair looked awesome when I left the salon... Who's doesn't after getting a cut and having it washed with a completely new shampoo/conditioner then styled by a professional?? lol. I used it for about a week and I just couldn't get into it. My hair felt very dry and brittle and stringy. I am always very sparing with application so I even tried using more product but it still turned out the same. I gave this 3 lippies though, because my 9 year old daughter (who has very fine, naturally curly, unprocessed hair) loves it, she uses it when she gets out of the shower and it leaves her hair silky and shiny.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 8:38:00 AM More reviews by soraya69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This, much like the raved upon Moroccan Oil, didn't work for my hair at all.
I used it both on towel dried and dry hair, and it just makes it pouffy and frizzy-looking, straightens out my natural waves and brings no extra softness or conditioning to my hair. It smells nice, but for me that's all it does. Actually it might have temporarily dried out the ends!
At this high price point, I need something to make my hair look like a Pantene commercial, lol. So far, nothing compared to the Kiehl's leave-in that I'm almost out of :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by DuchessofGrapes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is really great! I love that it does so many things and that it lives up to the hype about it. It really does protect my hair from the heat of my hair tools, as well as adds shine and keeps my hair soft. I got this from my stylist because I was using so many products and we were trying to lighten my load. This was a great alternative to about 5 other products I was using. It doesn't add as much shine as I had hoped, but I can add a shine spray that will take care of that. I will definitely use this product again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

holy moly this stuff is EXPENSIVE
but its a spray so im sure it lasts a while
my stylist always uses this on my when i go in and my hair always looks and smells AMAZINGG

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by beachheathen

I was lucky enough to get this in a generous swap and oh my goodness I am in love! This smells so good my husband keeps touching my hair and saying how pretty it smells. I didn't spray it on my hair, I spritzed a little on my palms and worked through my hair, especially the ends. Was not messy, very easy to use. I will for sure use this again! I really like it! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Instig8R

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair is thick, straight and in very good condition. It is short and layered for a very textured look. I usually use Infusium leave-in 23 leave-in treatment. I got a haircut last week, and my stylist used "It's a 10" before drying my hair. The result was great body and incredible shine. A few days later, I purchased it for home use. I spritz it on towel-dried hair, then style with dryer. This stuff is kind of pricey, but I don't need to use a lot of it for an amazing result.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by CathFitz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I have thin, soft, wavy, tangly hair and have been looking for something worthy to tame it when I blow dry it straight and flat iron it. I mostly wanted a detangler, frizz protector, glosser, and heat protectant. This product does it all!

My tip is to keep it away from your roots. I know, this seems obvious, but I get frizzies on the crown of my head and was hoping this would make them go away. I use about five sprays on my thin, shoulder blade-length hair and it's perfect. I use two or three on my 23 month old's hair (because it tangles and frizzes like mad) and that's about perfect.

My hair is so soft and manageable after I use this product! It has a beautiful gloss. My hair is so difficult, but this product tames it nicely!

It keeps my hair from tangling all day long, which is amazing to me. I can tell that my hair has gotten healthier now that I've been using this product for 7 months. I just can't see myself using another product any more.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by apo1

i love this product! i am currently on my 4th bottle of it. my hair is naturally stick straight, fine, and weighted down easily. i use this product after i shampoo/condition and before i style. my hair is shiney and tangle free all day! after using this product i compare ALL detanglers to this one and they just don't match up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty good product, detangles well, nice smell, but the amount you get for the price is terrible. It isn't as good in my opinion as healthy sexy soy tri-wheat leave-in, which is holy grail, and I prefer a trigger sprayer. There's better products out there for the price.