April 24, 2014 | 1910 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 9:20:00 PM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great liner! Similar to Lancome's Le Stylo waterproof, and Clinique's Quickliner, but sooo much cheaper! ($4 versus $12-20). I've only 1 qualm--why such the limited selction of colors?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2004 9:40:00 PM More reviews by IrisintheRain

Definitely, hands-down, favorite eyeliner. It blends very easily, stays on quite well, and doesn't feather out if I don't want it to smudge. I think it's probably because of the greasepencil consistency. It doesn't hurt to put on- it's amazing! A friend of mine like to talk cosmetics all the time and I found out we both use this. Black Onyx is an excellent black, no cast to it...I really can't think of anything bad to say about this! I've used this, and Clinique's auto pencil (forget the name, it'll come to me later); when you consider the price, and that this has the nice little blender tip, I'll take this one. Definitely worth a try.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2004 3:10:00 PM More reviews by FaintlyMacabre

Smudgy smudgy... My eyelids tend to become oily over the course of a day, so this just doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2004 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgyrl

Great eyeliner, love the automatic sharpener. Goes on easy and stays put!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 12:08:00 PM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

WOW,my mom gave this to me because she didn't want it. This stuff works well,and I don't usually wear eyeliners [with me they're dangerous].

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2003 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the first eyeliner I've ever purchased (I'm only 16). I like the color, I have it in Black, and the fact you don't have to sharpen. The eraser is supposed to help smudge, but didn't work too well. I'll just use my finger. It was hard to get it close to the lash line for me. Maybe because I'm not too experienced with liners. I like it though. I'll probably try something else when this runs out though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2003 6:50:00 AM More reviews by LunaPopFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it was smudgy which can be good or bad in an eyeliner, decent color selection, and cheap (always a plus). Not something to write home about but a decent liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2003 9:03:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good selection of shades and it glides on really smoothly but here's my complaint- I find that because it's self sharpening it gets very dull after a while. And as a result you can never get a good point to draw a fine line so it goes on thick and unnatural looking once you've had it for a while. For that reason I don't think I'll buy it again,

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2003 3:27:00 AM More reviews by PixyAnne

I just don't get this. It constantly broke and I could never get the line thick enough, not to mention I just had no use for the little blenduing eraser on the end. It also tended to drag and skip on my lid, which is a major eyeliner no no. I think it's safe to say that this is the product that single-handedly turned me off to solid eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2003 8:12:00 AM More reviews by xPlAtInUmXpIxEyX

This is my FAVORITE eye liner. I have never found one that has worked so well as I did when I found this. It works wonders. And also the eraiser is a great feature to for thoes mistakes :) I can not live with out this eye liner, it truley is the best one for me!