January 29, 2015 | 1265 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2004 6:41:00 PM More reviews by beautijunki

this is a pretty good liner for the price. what first caught my eye is that it twists to reveal more product (no more sharpening!) and it has an eraser at the other end for smudging. ohhh and if you pull at the erasers holder you can flip to the other side for a new clean eraser.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2004 2:58:00 PM More reviews by fashionista0789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I have charcoal, onyx, and espresso. Onyx is a little harsh for me, but its just my coloring. I love the little smudgy thing at the end! It gives me the perfect smokey look!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 4:53:00 PM More reviews by karibarilicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this b/c Target was out of my usual almay amazing lasting eyeliner. This stuff looked similar and was cheaper so I thought why not give it a whirl. This stuff isn't too bad at all. It goes on smoothly and stays fairly well. The staying power isn't as good as almay's though. I would buy this one again only if almay was out again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 9:20:00 PM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great liner! Similar to Lancome's Le Stylo waterproof, and Clinique's Quickliner, but sooo much cheaper! ($4 versus $12-20). I've only 1 qualm--why such the limited selction of colors?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2004 9:40:00 PM More reviews by IrisintheRain

Definitely, hands-down, favorite eyeliner. It blends very easily, stays on quite well, and doesn't feather out if I don't want it to smudge. I think it's probably because of the greasepencil consistency. It doesn't hurt to put on- it's amazing! A friend of mine like to talk cosmetics all the time and I found out we both use this. Black Onyx is an excellent black, no cast to it...I really can't think of anything bad to say about this! I've used this, and Clinique's auto pencil (forget the name, it'll come to me later); when you consider the price, and that this has the nice little blender tip, I'll take this one. Definitely worth a try.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2004 3:10:00 PM More reviews by FaintlyMacabre

Smudgy smudgy... My eyelids tend to become oily over the course of a day, so this just doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2004 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgyrl

Great eyeliner, love the automatic sharpener. Goes on easy and stays put!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 12:08:00 PM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

WOW,my mom gave this to me because she didn't want it. This stuff works well,and I don't usually wear eyeliners [with me they're dangerous].

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2003 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the first eyeliner I've ever purchased (I'm only 16). I like the color, I have it in Black, and the fact you don't have to sharpen. The eraser is supposed to help smudge, but didn't work too well. I'll just use my finger. It was hard to get it close to the lash line for me. Maybe because I'm not too experienced with liners. I like it though. I'll probably try something else when this runs out though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2003 6:50:00 AM More reviews by LunaPopFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it was smudgy which can be good or bad in an eyeliner, decent color selection, and cheap (always a plus). Not something to write home about but a decent liner.