Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 2/21/2004 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used this for the loooongest time, and it got the job done. I experienced some of the same things mentioned earlier--smudging, skipping, the product breaking off in little chunks. It also caused mass production of eye gunk in the inner corners of my eyes?? Yuck! Won't buy it again after using Clinique Quickliner.

on 2/15/2004 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was impressed with this eyeliner at first. It goes on smoothly, doesn't smudge, and retains a nice point without having to sharpen. However, there is one big problem with this eyeliner: it keeps breaking, causing little chunks of eyeliner "lead" to fall out. What a waste!

on 2/15/2004 11:47:00 AM

I saw this product at Target, and as I'm not working and don't have the money to be spending on my normal Clinique Quickliner, I thought I'd try it. Well I LOVE it!! It's so smooth and I love the sponge thing on the end for blending. I have the Onyx one and it works SO well on me. I will definitely repurchase this item. :)

on 2/3/2004 6:41:00 PM

this is a pretty good liner for the price. what first caught my eye is that it twists to reveal more product (no more sharpening!) and it has an eraser at the other end for smudging. ohhh and if you pull at the erasers holder you can flip to the other side for a new clean eraser.

I love this! I have charcoal, onyx, and espresso. Onyx is a little harsh for me, but its just my coloring. I love the little smudgy thing at the end! It gives me the perfect smokey look!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this b/c Target was out of my usual almay amazing lasting eyeliner. This stuff looked similar and was cheaper so I thought why not give it a whirl. This stuff isn't too bad at all. It goes on smoothly and stays fairly well. The staying power isn't as good as almay's though. I would buy this one again only if almay was out again.

on 1/22/2004 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great liner! Similar to Lancome's Le Stylo waterproof, and Clinique's Quickliner, but sooo much cheaper! ($4 versus $12-20). I've only 1 qualm--why such the limited selction of colors?

Definitely, hands-down, favorite eyeliner. It blends very easily, stays on quite well, and doesn't feather out if I don't want it to smudge. I think it's probably because of the greasepencil consistency. It doesn't hurt to put on- it's amazing! A friend of mine like to talk cosmetics all the time and I found out we both use this. Black Onyx is an excellent black, no cast to it...I really can't think of anything bad to say about this! I've used this, and Clinique's auto pencil (forget the name, it'll come to me later); when you consider the price, and that this has the nice little blender tip, I'll take this one. Definitely worth a try.

Smudgy smudgy... My eyelids tend to become oily over the course of a day, so this just doesn't work for me.

on 1/4/2004 2:06:00 PM

Great eyeliner, love the automatic sharpener. Goes on easy and stays put!