Becca Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin, Cocoglycerides, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Parfum. May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Red 7 CI 15850.

on 7/12/2002 10:44:00 AM

If you have sensitive skin, try before you buy. This one gave me red bumps. The culprit might be the active sunscreen avobenzone, which irritates many sensitive skins. Otherwise, very nice product. Light coverage. Slightly moisturizing, but not oil slick producing. I'm combo and need powder on top, but worked fine with the powder. Great light coverage foundation if you aren't allergic.

on 7/11/2002 10:02:00 AM

I have found my Holy Grail! I absolutely LOVE this! Extremely sheer but oh my, does your skin glow! I usually don't have much to cover up and this foundation is perfect for me! If you need a lot of coverage, I wouldn't recommend this foundation because this is definitely "no makeup makeup". My freckles show through and it just looks like I have perfect, healthy, radiant skin! The packaging is great, in a pump bottle, no mess and one pump is enough for me! I will never use another foundation!

on 6/28/2002 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The answer to all of my prayers. I was at my wit's end when I discovered Becca. Alot of foundations out there are either matte or way too dewy. Becca is labelled as a tinted moisturizer, which it is, but I still call it a foundation : ) You don't need a lot to cover your face. Now, this stuff is for people who need serious coverage though the product is able to be built up some. When I saw the MA put a huge quarter size worth of LSC in her palm, I almost had a heartattack!! I only need a pea size amount to look great! This stuff really does last all day and night, though I do need to touch it up with powder half way through the day. I have gotten so many complimenets from everyone about my face these past few weeks. I am VERY happy that MUA has discovered Becca : )

on 6/26/2002 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! It's wonderfully weightless, and gives a nice dewy glow which isn't shimmery. It gives a very sheery coverage, and just evens out tone nicely. I love it for summer, but I NEED to use the powder, or it doesn't last. It's similar to my Armani LSF (which I love!), but a bit lighter coverage, and lasts in the heat better.

on 6/26/2002 11:12:00 AM

PROS: great packaging, pump dispenser; CONS: very very sheer, almost no coverage, makes my oily skin look even greasier; COMMENTS: looks great at first with powder but wears off quickly as day progresses

on 6/25/2002 10:25:00 AM

If you have dry or combo almost perfect skin and want pretty much no coverage this is an EXCELLLENT choice. I have stuff i want to conceal, but would still consider wearing this because of how well it works with their wonderful foundation stick. They come in some wonderful colours and match the sticks colours quite well. I like the way the stick foundation looks better when using the LSC. But there is no way i could wear this alone. Just no way.

on 6/21/2002 12:43:00 PM

I like the dewy finish, but it has no coverage, just give some colour. Prefer Armani LSF.

on 6/20/2002 4:29:00 PM

Finally, a true contender for my Holy Grail of foundations! Light enough for good skin days, yet also works miraculously well to give me gorgeous skin on crazy skin days. Evens out my complexion and gives me a 'glow', not a 'shimmer'. I like the fact that it's moisturizer, sun protection and foundation in one but I think it works even better when I use a little moisturizer and sunscreen before using the LSC. Beautiful, natural, glowy finish - simply the best I've tried!

on 6/19/2002 7:46:00 PM

At first I didnt think too much about this foundation.. did not find it special at all. After a couple hours.. I was checking myself in the mirror and noticed that my skin is glowing! NOT oily greasy glow.. but angelic halo glow!!
Very nice and sheer coverage.. but still not sheer enough for my liking.. still it's a wonderful foundation!

on 6/16/2002 4:05:00 AM

Delightful! My skin's been real dry since it's winter here in Australia, so this just feels divine. It doesn't leave a sticky finish and doesn't have a strong scent. Gives a lovely, soft, dewy glow. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!