April 17, 2014 | 1350 users online

Liquid - Becca - Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2002 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this! It's wonderfully weightless, and gives a nice dewy glow which isn't shimmery. It gives a very sheery coverage, and just evens out tone nicely. I love it for summer, but I NEED to use the powder, or it doesn't last. It's similar to my Armani LSF (which I love!), but a bit lighter coverage, and lasts in the heat better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2002 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: great packaging, pump dispenser; CONS: very very sheer, almost no coverage, makes my oily skin look even greasier; COMMENTS: looks great at first with powder but wears off quickly as day progresses

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2002 10:25:00 AM More reviews by mtvsux

If you have dry or combo almost perfect skin and want pretty much no coverage this is an EXCELLLENT choice. I have stuff i want to conceal, but would still consider wearing this because of how well it works with their wonderful foundation stick. They come in some wonderful colours and match the sticks colours quite well. I like the way the stick foundation looks better when using the LSC. But there is no way i could wear this alone. Just no way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2002 12:43:00 PM More reviews by cecil007chan

I like the dewy finish, but it has no coverage, just give some colour. Prefer Armani LSF.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2002 4:29:00 PM More reviews by dara09

Finally, a true contender for my Holy Grail of foundations! Light enough for good skin days, yet also works miraculously well to give me gorgeous skin on crazy skin days. Evens out my complexion and gives me a 'glow', not a 'shimmer'. I like the fact that it's moisturizer, sun protection and foundation in one but I think it works even better when I use a little moisturizer and sunscreen before using the LSC. Beautiful, natural, glowy finish - simply the best I've tried!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2002 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

At first I didnt think too much about this foundation.. did not find it special at all. After a couple hours.. I was checking myself in the mirror and noticed that my skin is glowing! NOT oily greasy glow.. but angelic halo glow!!
Very nice and sheer coverage.. but still not sheer enough for my liking.. still it's a wonderful foundation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2002 4:05:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

Delightful! My skin's been real dry since it's winter here in Australia, so this just feels divine. It doesn't leave a sticky finish and doesn't have a strong scent. Gives a lovely, soft, dewy glow. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2002 9:05:00 PM More reviews by joya

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is sheer PLEASURE! A moisturizer, sunscreen, and sheer coverage all in one bottle. For this reason, it has become my favorite! When I first applied this, I thought there was just nothing to it, then after about ten minutes, my skin just glowed, and I mean a very natural, healthy glow. This is not heavy or even medium coverage ladies, but I got compliments on my skin the first night I wore it out. It seemed to smooth, tighten, and brighten my skin. I prefer it more than my MAC Face & Body (which I really, really like), because it is a moisturizer and a sunscreen, and it lasts well throughtout the day. It is amazing with the Becca loose powder (and I generally hate powders), and the Becca concealer (which I have never had luck with). But, that is another whole review in itself. This is wonderful for my aging, somewhat dry, and acne-prone skin. BRAVO!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2002 4:04:00 PM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A fabulous foundation with a sheer, glowy finish. However, it is moisturizing, so I would not recommend this for oily skin, but the finish is not greasy or even shiny -- just looks like skin. Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2002 10:59:00 AM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are looking for a sheer foundation with a slightly dewy finish, this is for you! For me, it is my HOLY GRAIL sheer foundation. First of all, there are so many colors that I'm sure that everyone could find one. I have super pale skin that is almost impossible to match and I got the best color match ever. THis foundation evens out my skin and leaves a lovely, glowing finish. It is extremely natural looking. Yes, you will still need to camoflage blemishes, but I still think that this is an awesome foundation. Just gorgeous!