Becca Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

3.9

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin, Cocoglycerides, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Parfum. May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Red 7 CI 15850.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I have N/C skin normally, which can get just plain old oily in the summer and dry in the winter. I am currently taking Accutane which has given me N/C skin right now.

Why am I telling you this? Because I don't believe if you have combination or oily skin that you will be happy with this LSF. It gives a very glowy, natural look that's not bad if you have drier skin. But if you have any natural oil, you'll look like you just came in from exercising. And powder is not just recommended but required with this product to keep it from sliding off!

Even with powder, I had to blot after a couple of hours and throughout the day. Then I read that this product is designed to be layered with the stick foundation and Becca powder. This sounds like too many products to layer especially in the summer.

I like one-step products which is why I chose to try this TM based on its great SPF, but I truly believe if you have oilier skin you will not be happy with the work this requires to keep it looking nice on the skin. For dry skin this product could be a grail.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

An amazing product. There's such a HUGE variety of colors to choose from, a high SPF, comes in a sanitary pump bottle, elegant brown and silver packaging, completely weightless on your skin, and sheer coverage...
All right, I'll admit it: yes, this "foundation" is really more like a tinted moisturizor than a true, medium/full coverage foundation. And yes, if you have oily skin (as I have a really oily t-zone) then you'll be shiny in it if you wear it alone (but that's why powder exists!). However, Becca's products are meant to be used in conjunction with one another, and I think that the purpose of the LSC is that it acts as a base, evening out your skin tone, and making your skin look perfect by giving your face a beautiful, angelic glow - the kind of glow that you can only get if you were born with good genes and have taken care of your skin for many years...or if you use Becca. :) I use the LSC with the mattefying primer and the loose powder all the time (or if I'm having a bad skin day I'll use the foundation stick as well) and it doesn't make me look oily-shiny at all. It doesn't get any better than this... :)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Honestly, I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's a tinted moisturizer that is so sheer, it might as well not be there except to make my oily skin look shiny, which I hate. Good qualities are great color selection and SPF 20. I was very excited to get my samples of this after hearing raves from oily skinned girls but instead of looking perfect and dewy, I looked very very shiny and felt gross. I am going to try this again in the winter when my skin is slightly dryer, but I think I will have the same results.

If you have sensitive skin, try before you buy. This one gave me red bumps. The culprit might be the active sunscreen avobenzone, which irritates many sensitive skins. Otherwise, very nice product. Light coverage. Slightly moisturizing, but not oil slick producing. I'm combo and need powder on top, but worked fine with the powder. Great light coverage foundation if you aren't allergic.

I have found my Holy Grail! I absolutely LOVE this! Extremely sheer but oh my, does your skin glow! I usually don't have much to cover up and this foundation is perfect for me! If you need a lot of coverage, I wouldn't recommend this foundation because this is definitely "no makeup makeup". My freckles show through and it just looks like I have perfect, healthy, radiant skin! The packaging is great, in a pump bottle, no mess and one pump is enough for me! I will never use another foundation!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The answer to all of my prayers. I was at my wit's end when I discovered Becca. Alot of foundations out there are either matte or way too dewy. Becca is labelled as a tinted moisturizer, which it is, but I still call it a foundation : ) You don't need a lot to cover your face. Now, this stuff is for people who need serious coverage though the product is able to be built up some. When I saw the MA put a huge quarter size worth of LSC in her palm, I almost had a heartattack!! I only need a pea size amount to look great! This stuff really does last all day and night, though I do need to touch it up with powder half way through the day. I have gotten so many complimenets from everyone about my face these past few weeks. I am VERY happy that MUA has discovered Becca : )

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! It's wonderfully weightless, and gives a nice dewy glow which isn't shimmery. It gives a very sheery coverage, and just evens out tone nicely. I love it for summer, but I NEED to use the powder, or it doesn't last. It's similar to my Armani LSF (which I love!), but a bit lighter coverage, and lasts in the heat better.

PROS: great packaging, pump dispenser; CONS: very very sheer, almost no coverage, makes my oily skin look even greasier; COMMENTS: looks great at first with powder but wears off quickly as day progresses

If you have dry or combo almost perfect skin and want pretty much no coverage this is an EXCELLLENT choice. I have stuff i want to conceal, but would still consider wearing this because of how well it works with their wonderful foundation stick. They come in some wonderful colours and match the sticks colours quite well. I like the way the stick foundation looks better when using the LSC. But there is no way i could wear this alone. Just no way.

I like the dewy finish, but it has no coverage, just give some colour. Prefer Armani LSF.