September 2, 2014 | 1701 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2003 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Maxima9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard so many good things about this so I got it. Was surprised to see so little quantity for $18. Used a brand new thin liner brush and it went on very smoothly and looked nice.

It didn't take long to start smudging on my oily vanishing lids. It got so bad I started to look like I have huge dark circles then eventually I looked like a racoon.

If you have OILY AND VANISHING lids, don't buy this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2003 11:24:00 PM More reviews by queenakrene

I tried this on and it did nothing for me. It has really cute packaging and the product will last you for a long time. On the other had it doesn't work for me. I wanted to love it so because of all the reviews, but I tried it on and walked around for an hour before I bought it and all I had to do was swipe my hand over it for the whole thing to wipe off. This is not a product for girls with oily lids.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2003 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I know this took forever to finally release but I'm not impressed. For me, it does not have the control available to make the very fine line that practically sinks into my upper lashes. It is nonirritating and does stay on nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2003 2:11:00 AM More reviews by laurier

I absolutely love this liner. I was suckered in and bought the ultra fine eyeliner brush too, and it makes all the difference. I used to swear by mac liners but after using the gel liners and having them last 12 hours i've decided to convert. this is a must. they are much softer than liquid liners, and do not smudge at all. i absolutely love this stuff. next on the list is sepia and violet.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2002 6:25:00 PM More reviews by KCP6

This eyeliner is very intense. It is easy to use and it lasts for the whole day. It is a high quality product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2002 12:05:00 AM More reviews by popochoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

love it...the perfect combination of liquid liner and pencil...it goes on a very rich black, and dries to a crisp perfect line...but if you prefer a softer look, just smudge it before it dries, and it becoms just as soft as a smudged pencil...it lasts all day, and i striggle to get it all off at the end o the day! i use this as a base for dark shadows and my tony&tina glitter pencil, because it makes everything last longer...try using it with a slightly damp brush to get the smoothest application.

UPDATE: This is better than Stila smudgepots for a crisper line. Stila is better for a softer line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2002 8:36:00 AM More reviews by shree

Beautiful! And thanks Bev for the rec:0) I love the way it applies! And it LASTS! Only thing is you need a brush to go with it but its okay coz its so easy to apply!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2002 9:55:00 AM More reviews by cecil007chan

This gel really stays put.
I also have problem to get it even.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2002 1:32:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This is the best eyeliner ever! It stays put when most other ones don't even last half the day on my oily lids. I can't wait for the new colors to come out =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2002 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

THis is the most amazing liner ever. Lasts forever without smudging even on super oily lids. Works great. Must use a steady hand though. You can't really apply this in a hurry! These retail for $18 and work amazing. Really last all day. Stila has now come up with a similiar product that is also excellent but more blendable and not as dark. This is a rich true black shade. I love this stuff. Works great with BB ultra fine liner brush.