Dior Diorskin Airflash

3.9

Butane, Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propane, Nylon-12, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol.

on 6/27/2006 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a really nice product. I am a big fan of ERA spray on foundation but find this much easier to use (finer mist) and a whole lot less messy. ERA might be a tad more long lasting but I am not sure if that is simply due to using more of it.

For those that are having trouble with settling into fine lines - I suggest using the ERA method - which is to wait ten seconds or so, then lightly buff the foundation with a velour puff. THis works especially well on the undereye area

on 5/30/2006 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS!!! THIS IS MY HG FOUNDATION!~!!! to begin with i am a MAC NC25 i have v little blemishes only a few freckles.. to begin with the is v light it doesnt suffocate ur skin n it gives a v dewy yet not shiny finish... it makes ur skin look fresh n dusting some loose powder makes it even better i can attain flawless skin!!! i am using 200 n it blends in v well what can i say? i cant praise enough of this!!! i am so in love!!!!

on 5/20/2006 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hate to be one of the few low-lipstick voters here, but I would hate for someone else to waste $60 on this. I loved Sally Hansen's Spray on Foundation but I have trouble finding it in stock, so I thought higher end would mean better ingredients / better color matches, etc - ha! If you're anything darker than tan or if you're super pale the four shades this comes in probably won't match you, so that leaves out a good deal of the world. I'm NC40-42 and Honey the darkest shade was a bit too light for me. Tried layering it, still no go. On top of that, the smell was too perfumey. Even if I could find a perfect match I don;t think I would want to blast myself in the face with something that smells like a flower garden every day. The can is small, super small for $60. Ended up ditching this and buying Classified Cosmetics Era Spray on Foundation in Y5 - still expensive but a perfect match, no smell and I don't need to layer it on. continued >>

on 3/31/2006 11:55:00 AM

Girls you really have to listen to this... this product is HARMFUL for your skin! I am not kidding you! I bought into the hype, and shelled the extra euros for what i thought would be my HG. It effect, this presents itself as a spray can, that diffuses a mist of foundation. The pros are : if well applied nice "airbrushed" results. The cons are : smell (*VERY* perfumy) and the application (quite tricky if you want to spray it on your face, you have to be careful with hairline/brows, etc....) AND what it does to your skin : aka worsens wrinkles!!!! I'm not kidding! I'm only 25 years old, so I really don't have any wrinkles to speak of, but rather some "expression lines" around eyes and forhead. I have been using airflash for about 4 weeks. The other day, I was outside and saw a reflection of myself : the *shock* : I could see fine lines!!!!!! At first I blamed natural aging, but then again one doesn't age naturally in 4 weeks at 25!!! So I decided to find the culprit it my skincare routine : switched moisturizer. didn't improve condition. switched cleanser. neither. Then I decided to stop using airflash. well........... it has been exactly 2 and 1/2 weeks I've stop, and the fine lines have nearly disapeared!!!! So airflash *was* the culprit, and honestly it really isn't a surprise. Sure the mist is nice, gives a sort of flawless look, but on the other hand if you don't moisturizer it is *very* drying. Plus If you read the ingredients they are ***far*** from tlc for skin (ZERO emollients, antioxydant or even *sun protection*). Would I spend 40+ euros (about 60 dollars) on a perfumy spray foundation that worsens my "expression lines" just for the sake of a *perhaps* even look? NO WAY!!! Your skin is worth FAR MORE!!! There are other foundations out there that are actually if not neutral, beneficial for your skin!

on 3/25/2006 1:18:00 PM

If I had to choose my top 5 fave beauty products, this would definitely make the top of the cut. Airflash is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I like my skin looking quite natural, and this gives just the natural but flawless finish I am after. I find the product incredibly easy to use. I just spray across my face in a zig-zag shape and pat. My skin still looks really fresh hours after application! This is great because you can layer it on, you can start with just a thin layer and add more during the day or in the evening if you feel the need.
The only problem I have with Airflash is that the small can runs out very very quickly and is quite expensive. But overall a great find!

on 3/22/2006 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really loved this foundation, but only lasted for 1.5 months - for $60, this is waaaaaay out of my league. Will return to EL Futurist.

on 1/31/2006 2:39:00 PM

This foundation is wonderful. After getting the knack, I don't have to cover my hair or clothes. It takes very little product for good coverage. I would say a can lasts around 2 months and that's using it every day. I like it much better than ERA. I think it's the delivery system. This is a much finer mist. Then I use ERA Rayz bronzer in the lightest shade. I spray it on a puffy sponge and dab on my cheeks and across my nose.
I am so happy with the Dior that I bought 4 more to make sure I always have it.

on 12/20/2005 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this foundation. It s so easy to work with. I bought it aprox 1 months ago and at the beginning was a bit difficult. I use an old cap to protect my hair, although now i think i can do it without it, the only concern are the eyes. Mine are very sensitive and i protect them with 2 cotton pads. It s quite expensive because you get to spray also the sourrounding area. Don't know how much is left in mine, but i used it daily except the sundays. I would like to last at least 3 months, then it worths, otherwise to expensive for me. I will buy it anyway to have it always in case of emergency.

- I like that i dont need to touch my face (so the sunscreen applied under, will stay on)
- You are ready in 2 sec

on 12/12/2005 9:18:00 AM

the idea is great.... a mist foundation that spreads out on the whole face...... and the first impression is great too; however, as long as you use it you discover that it is not so ever-lasting and doesn't give a good coverage unless you use all the bottle. Anyhow, if you want to use it please remember NEVER USE IT UNDER THE EYES because the alcoohol and the other chemicals contained in the spray are extremely drying on that sensitive area so that the wrinkles are enhanced and even new wrinkles can appear! This way you risk to have your face in two different colours, unless you find a concealer that is exactly the same

I use this sparingly because it's so expensive. It'll last quite a while b/c you need very little of it, and it's in an aerosol so there's very little chance of contamination. I was very surprised and pleased by it's opaque coverage. Though opaque, it's not cakey. I don't spray it all over my face b/c it'll settle into my lines and get in my hair/eyebrows/eyelashes/lips, but it's is WONDERFUL for scarring and acnes marks. If I use concealer on the dark marks, it'll turn out thick like plaster or the mark will still show. But I apply foundation, and instead of using concealer on the marks, I just spray it once or twice and apply a very fine but opaque layer of foundation to cover it. I let it dry a bit, and then blend it with a sponge.

Video Reviews & Tutorials