Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner

2.9

I dont know why this product is getting such bad reviews. I got this at my local dollar tree for a dollar!!! woo hoo!! So ive used it 3 times and so far it seems to work pretty well. It works really well for lining my top lashline and bottom but not something for the inner rim. Itll just disappear within minutes. As long as i dont rub my eyes it doesnt smear and stays on ALL DAY!!! IF U RUB UR EYES WHILE WEARING EYELINER THAN YOUR JUST STUPID. Obviously itll smear then. I had no problems with tugging and it went on very smoothly. There is no sharpner tho so i think it sharpens itself? idk but i love it <3

Im very surprised by the negative reviews on this one... this is my absolute favorite liner... it goes on smoothly and it literally stays on ALL day and looks great on! It did not at all smudge or give me "raccoon eyes" as some other people experienced... I have yet to find a liner that can outlast this one

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Maybelline has been dissapointing me these days. . . I bought this in search of a good waterproof eyeliner and, like many others, i have been dissapointed. (That'll teach me to invest big bucks in a product before reading it's review.) It is a little tougher then i like from an eye pencil, but not unbareable. It seamed to stay on a lot longer then my cheap Wet & Wild automatic pencil, but i dont think that is worth the big price difference. I dont happen to think $7 on eyeliner is cheap, but maybe I'm jsut a cheap-o. The color isnt that dark either. I had to do two lines to get it dark enough. I also wished it had a smudger or at least a sharpener but i can just use one from another pancil. It stayed on my lower longer then other brands, so i thought it might be for real. So i jumped int he shower with it and some waterproof mascara on and it smeared - nice big black rings around my eyes and then you can't rub it off - It's even hard to get off with makeup remover. I will keep using this, but I will not repurchase. I will stick with WNW for now - It cheaper, darker, and the packaging is better. Anyone know of a REAL waterproof pencil? EDIT: I am adding one more lippie because after getting over my dissapointment from it not being as waterproof as i dreamed, i have found it to be an everyday neccisty. I use it only on my bottom lids and I lasts all day - no other liner I have tried stays on this long. I would repuchase, but only on sale.

This goes on fine on me - and I'm really tan. I got it in black, and it's tricky to put on and annoying since you can't sharpen it. But once you have it on and it looks good, it doesn't smudge. So I like it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product puts Maybelline to shame. It sucks. TRUST me, it SUCKS. It goes on sooooooo incredibly light, and doesnt even go on black enough no matter how many times I go over the line. It barely shows up on my semi-oily skin, first of all. Second of all, the little that gets onto my eye smudges in about two minutes. Third, there is no sharpener--how am I supposed to make a fine line?? This product is absolute crap. Don't waste your money like I did.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used! It smudged like no other and lasted maybe three hours in the winter when my face wasn't nearly as oily as it is in the summer. I would line my waterline with it in the morning, and in the afternoon, I'd have raccoon eyes.

I would never buy this product again. EVER.

Eh, not much to say about this liner. It works fine when applying to the lower rims of the eyes, but when applying on the outerpart of your eye, forget about it. It never makes a good line, and it DOESNT go on smoothly.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i have mixed feelings about this product. when i first bought this product it had absolutely no staying power. but i found out when smudged, it really does last the whole day. i have this in pewter and i love the color. it's a soft greenish-grey color which complements my olive complexion. unlike some eyeliners (mark, clinique) this was able to retract back down while others only were able to be twisted up and not back down which i liked about this eyeliner. as for the formula, it is not that soft and i wish it were softer but i can manage. overall this is an ok eyeliner that seemed to work for me mostly cuz the color was great. i don't think i would buy this again though.. i still have yet to look for my perfect drugstore eyeliner.

Hated this eyeliner. It smudges like crazy and made me look like a raccoon.

I found this really hard to apply. In my opinion, it's a little too hard. But it does have staying power.