August 1, 2014 | 1194 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2006 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Gamzee

I found this really hard to apply. In my opinion, it's a little too hard. But it does have staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2006 5:53:00 PM More reviews by rigashi

This eyeliner is sort of pricey for a drugstore eyeliner, but I guess all the retractable eyeliners are around this price. I LOVE self-sharpening eyeliners because of the convenience. I don't have the steadiest hand or enough patience, so liquid liners and pencils just don't work for me. This liner is like a crayon compared to Revlon's Colorstay, which glides on like a gel pen, but I actually prefer this because it gives me so much more control. The slightest touch from Revlon's liner creates a black mark on my eye, kind of like mascara. Yes, you do have to use a little more pressure when you're applying this liner, but I can create precisely the line I want without have to smudge or wipe a million times. I especially love how this liner didn't smudge even without eyeshadow! (And this is amazing since I went clubbing.) Plus the eyeliner came off without any eye makeup remover; I just washed my face with a regular cleanser, and it was all gone!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by downcastgirl3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is difficult for me to find an eyeliner I'm good with. It seems I can never keep that precise, thin line because my eyes water so much (I wear contacts). So I bought this in 'Onyx' (gotta have classic black) and 'Jade,' since apparently it would look best on my pale skin.
Complaint number one: I couldn't get a precise line in the first place because the liner stick is VERY fat. It doesn't keep a good point at all. Even Bonne Bell eyeliners have a thinner line than this.
Complaint number two: Application was actually very difficult. It skipped, dragged, and left clumps on my eye lid.
Complaint number three: Waterproof? It seems the only thing that this product markets itself with it it's one biggest downfall. It was smered across my undereyes by the end of the day.
Awful, awful!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2005 4:22:00 AM More reviews by katebosworthfan

Disgusting eyeliner...comes out flaky and clumps under my eyes. SLIDES off when I just gently rub under my eye. Definately not unstoppable or smudgeproof. Never going back to Maybelline products...disappoint me every time.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2005 12:31:00 PM More reviews by not_your_starx

not smudgeproof, and definitely NOT waterproof. it came out strong and black, but it left little flakes on my lower lashes...and this e/l is really hard to apply in the waterline. maybe the only good thing is that it's an automatic liner so you don't have to sharpen it, but other than that it sucks. save yourself the $4 - $5 and buy something better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2005 11:22:00 PM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

it smudges and it is not waterproof! i have still yet to find the perfect automatic eyeliner that does not smudge and is actually a bit waterproof. this maybelline one defintely is not it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2005 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Irsheyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Runs, runs, runs. Enough said! I have never been a big fan of the twist up applicators that you can't sharpen.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2005 5:23:00 PM More reviews by JeepGirl443

This eyeliner was not good for me! If you dont care about an eyeliner lasting more than an hour then this might be for you! Seriously no longer than an hour after I applied it I looked in the mirror and it was gone.. and I dont have oily lids either! The color espresso was more of a black brown than a brown, but it looked good.. for about 30 minutes! I wouldnt buy this again, and am very sorry that I bought it in the first place!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2005 4:04:00 PM More reviews by DubsBelle

Update: This liner really isn't very good at all (*thinking why on earth I ever purchased it?) How can they say it's waterproof? This stuff SMUDGES SOOOO easily! I'm retiring this thing.

Pros:The shade "Espresso" is a very nice dark brown. A good choice if you don't want a harsh black shade. Very nice soft texture. Didn't smudge for me (I let it "set" for a few minutes before touching). You can swivel the eyeliner up and down (don't have to worry about accidentally swivelling too much).

Cons: Definitely wasn't waterproof. Package says "Self sharpening"- NOT. After a couple uses the tip goes very blunt fast. All you get is a very blunt, non-sharp application of the eyeliner. ah well...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2005 9:20:00 PM More reviews by em_x3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok so I bought this eyeliner because it said it would be waterproof. Well I put some on and went to go wash my face.. After I was done I noticed all of it had washed off with only a trace of of it left! I mean if i yawn and get teary eyed It will smudge and look like I have black tears! I dont even put that much on!
3 lippies for me!