April 21, 2014 | 1910 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2005 4:22:00 AM More reviews by katebosworthfan

Disgusting eyeliner...comes out flaky and clumps under my eyes. SLIDES off when I just gently rub under my eye. Definately not unstoppable or smudgeproof. Never going back to Maybelline products...disappoint me every time.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2005 12:31:00 PM More reviews by not_your_starx

not smudgeproof, and definitely NOT waterproof. it came out strong and black, but it left little flakes on my lower lashes...and this e/l is really hard to apply in the waterline. maybe the only good thing is that it's an automatic liner so you don't have to sharpen it, but other than that it sucks. save yourself the $4 - $5 and buy something better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2005 11:22:00 PM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

it smudges and it is not waterproof! i have still yet to find the perfect automatic eyeliner that does not smudge and is actually a bit waterproof. this maybelline one defintely is not it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2005 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Irsheyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Runs, runs, runs. Enough said! I have never been a big fan of the twist up applicators that you can't sharpen.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2005 5:23:00 PM More reviews by JeepGirl443

This eyeliner was not good for me! If you dont care about an eyeliner lasting more than an hour then this might be for you! Seriously no longer than an hour after I applied it I looked in the mirror and it was gone.. and I dont have oily lids either! The color espresso was more of a black brown than a brown, but it looked good.. for about 30 minutes! I wouldnt buy this again, and am very sorry that I bought it in the first place!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2005 4:04:00 PM More reviews by DubsBelle

Update: This liner really isn't very good at all (*thinking why on earth I ever purchased it?) How can they say it's waterproof? This stuff SMUDGES SOOOO easily! I'm retiring this thing.

Pros:The shade "Espresso" is a very nice dark brown. A good choice if you don't want a harsh black shade. Very nice soft texture. Didn't smudge for me (I let it "set" for a few minutes before touching). You can swivel the eyeliner up and down (don't have to worry about accidentally swivelling too much).

Cons: Definitely wasn't waterproof. Package says "Self sharpening"- NOT. After a couple uses the tip goes very blunt fast. All you get is a very blunt, non-sharp application of the eyeliner. ah well...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2005 9:20:00 PM More reviews by em_x3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok so I bought this eyeliner because it said it would be waterproof. Well I put some on and went to go wash my face.. After I was done I noticed all of it had washed off with only a trace of of it left! I mean if i yawn and get teary eyed It will smudge and look like I have black tears! I dont even put that much on!
3 lippies for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2005 11:23:00 PM More reviews by bethany117

I did not like this product at all. The texture of this was not smooth at all, which made it very difficult to apply. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2005 1:59:00 PM More reviews by JadeDragon

I haven't written a review in months but after using this product, I wanted to inform those who are interested in purchasing it. I bought this in a set with the Unstoppable Mascara at Wal-mart for less than $5. It seemed like a bargain but soon I realized the EXTREMELY poor quality of the eyeliner. After I applied it for the first time, it gave me horrible raccoon eyes in less than an hour. I couldn't believe it! I kept using the product after a few days but each time I had the chance to look in the mirror, I had raccoon eyes. I was so embarassed that no one had told me (boyfriend didn't "notice" them). I finally threw it away, what a waste of money. The packaging claims that the eyeliner is Water-proof and smudge-proof, IT IS NOT! Avoid this product at all costs.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2005 10:48:00 AM More reviews by x0wonderbread0x

This stuff is horrible. It's supposedly waterproof AND smudgeproof, but it isn't. And for those who like to apply eyeliner in the inner rims of your eyes, you should definitely stay away from this product, because it doesn't show up at all on the inner rim, no matter how many times you go over it. I have this stuff in ONYX and when I tested it on my hand, the color was nice and it glided smoothly. But when I tried it around my eye, I was really disappointed.