December 19, 2014 | 1050 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2006 4:47:00 AM More reviews by confooseddesi608

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product puts Maybelline to shame. It sucks. TRUST me, it SUCKS. It goes on sooooooo incredibly light, and doesnt even go on black enough no matter how many times I go over the line. It barely shows up on my semi-oily skin, first of all. Second of all, the little that gets onto my eye smudges in about two minutes. Third, there is no sharpener--how am I supposed to make a fine line?? This product is absolute crap. Don't waste your money like I did.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2006 12:06:00 AM More reviews by aquarelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used! It smudged like no other and lasted maybe three hours in the winter when my face wasn't nearly as oily as it is in the summer. I would line my waterline with it in the morning, and in the afternoon, I'd have raccoon eyes.

I would never buy this product again. EVER.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2006 6:31:00 PM More reviews by lovepiink

Eh, not much to say about this liner. It works fine when applying to the lower rims of the eyes, but when applying on the outerpart of your eye, forget about it. It never makes a good line, and it DOESNT go on smoothly.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by anjel_kisses

i have mixed feelings about this product. when i first bought this product it had absolutely no staying power. but i found out when smudged, it really does last the whole day. i have this in pewter and i love the color. it's a soft greenish-grey color which complements my olive complexion. unlike some eyeliners (mark, clinique) this was able to retract back down while others only were able to be twisted up and not back down which i liked about this eyeliner. as for the formula, it is not that soft and i wish it were softer but i can manage. overall this is an ok eyeliner that seemed to work for me mostly cuz the color was great. i don't think i would buy this again though.. i still have yet to look for my perfect drugstore eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2006 10:17:00 PM More reviews by rainbleu

Hated this eyeliner. It smudges like crazy and made me look like a raccoon.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2006 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Gamzee

I found this really hard to apply. In my opinion, it's a little too hard. But it does have staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2006 5:53:00 PM More reviews by rigashi

This eyeliner is sort of pricey for a drugstore eyeliner, but I guess all the retractable eyeliners are around this price. I LOVE self-sharpening eyeliners because of the convenience. I don't have the steadiest hand or enough patience, so liquid liners and pencils just don't work for me. This liner is like a crayon compared to Revlon's Colorstay, which glides on like a gel pen, but I actually prefer this because it gives me so much more control. The slightest touch from Revlon's liner creates a black mark on my eye, kind of like mascara. Yes, you do have to use a little more pressure when you're applying this liner, but I can create precisely the line I want without have to smudge or wipe a million times. I especially love how this liner didn't smudge even without eyeshadow! (And this is amazing since I went clubbing.) Plus the eyeliner came off without any eye makeup remover; I just washed my face with a regular cleanser, and it was all gone!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by downcastgirl3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is difficult for me to find an eyeliner I'm good with. It seems I can never keep that precise, thin line because my eyes water so much (I wear contacts). So I bought this in 'Onyx' (gotta have classic black) and 'Jade,' since apparently it would look best on my pale skin.
Complaint number one: I couldn't get a precise line in the first place because the liner stick is VERY fat. It doesn't keep a good point at all. Even Bonne Bell eyeliners have a thinner line than this.
Complaint number two: Application was actually very difficult. It skipped, dragged, and left clumps on my eye lid.
Complaint number three: Waterproof? It seems the only thing that this product markets itself with it it's one biggest downfall. It was smered across my undereyes by the end of the day.
Awful, awful!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2005 4:22:00 AM More reviews by katebosworthfan

Disgusting eyeliner...comes out flaky and clumps under my eyes. SLIDES off when I just gently rub under my eye. Definately not unstoppable or smudgeproof. Never going back to Maybelline products...disappoint me every time.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2005 12:31:00 PM More reviews by not_your_starx

not smudgeproof, and definitely NOT waterproof. it came out strong and black, but it left little flakes on my lower lashes...and this e/l is really hard to apply in the waterline. maybe the only good thing is that it's an automatic liner so you don't have to sharpen it, but other than that it sucks. save yourself the $4 - $5 and buy something better.