April 18, 2014 | 1847 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2001 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful lotion taht leaves my legs silky smooth. the honey scent is very sweet and potent--lasts all day on me, so if sweet scents are not your cup of tea, I would not get this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2001 6:07:00 AM More reviews by callahan25

This lotion does a great job of moisturizing without leaving you feeling greasy. It also has an interesting scent -- a blend of coconut and mint.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2001 12:15:00 PM More reviews by miki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this! Smells delicious, and makes me so soft! I would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2001 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Rose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yum! I *love* my Burt's bees lotion! The smells is a rich and luscious blend of mint, coconut and a swirl of honey. The lotion goes on smoothly, and leaves skin soft and smelling of coconut cake!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2001 4:40:00 PM More reviews by alikona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great stuff that will take care of your dry skin really well! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2001 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Athena

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is GREAT!!! The minty-cake'y smell can't be beat, and it's very, very moisturizing and pampering. I gave a bottle of this to my friend for her b-day, and she adores it too. AND, $6.00-$7.00 is not bad for such a wonderfully fragranced and natural lotion. A staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2001 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Romula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lotion. I slather it on my legs after I shave and it makes my legs so soft. The smell is a minty/honey smell and it grows on you, even though it is a bit strong. The lotion comes in an 8 oz bottle with a convenient pump and runs about 9 USD, very reasonable for the amount of lotion you receive. I highly recommend this lotion as a great overall body lotion.