Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

water, decyl cocoate, glycerin, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, fragrance*, shea butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, coconut oil, olive fruit oil, grape seed oil, nonfat dry milk, milk powder, honey, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol, beta-carotene, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, soybean oil, canola oil, lactic acid, citric acid, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citral, coumarin, limonene. *natural fragrance

on 4/26/2002 4:06:00 PM

I love this stuff. It feels great on, absorbs quickly and no stickiness after. I prefer the pump to the tubes. Price-wise I wouldn't call it cheap, but worth paying for.

on 4/20/2002 1:39:00 AM

Looks like I am just one of many fans! I am a newcomer to Burt's Bees stuff, and so far I am LOVING it! I love how rich this lotion is. Very creamy, absorbs quickly, doesn't leave stickiness. Plus, I LOVE the scent! I feel like I am gaining weight just smelling it. It smells buttery and creamy... but not nauseating (and I am very sensitive to scents that are too rich).
As a silly anecdote, do you know I actually have a friend who won't use this stuff because she "doesn't want to use stuff from bee's wax - that's ICKY!" Because the chemicals in every other product she has aren't icky.

on 3/29/2002 7:34:00 AM

This stuff is amazing (like everyone else has commented on this product)! Reasons why I like it?
1. Moisturising without the greasy feel -- gentle enough to use even on your face -- I use it everywhere :)
2. The most edible & incredible scent in a lotion!
3. Very quickly absorbed by the skin -- I love to use it post-shower to retain moisture and to keep my skin supple.
4. Economical for the price and product amount. However, I do wish it came in a tube as others have commented -- I would love for it to be more portable. I've tried pumping some in a cream case, but it seems to change the consistency...
Overall -- I could not live without it!

on 3/29/2002 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I agree with everyone else. I adore the scent, so does my boyfriend. About 12 hours after application, he told me that I smelled of milkshakes and hello kitty erasers....?!?! You may not understand him, but I do. It's not too thick, but spreads very easily and moisturizes well. Put it on before you leave the bathroom to seal the humidity, it really works best that way. I wish two things: that it came in a tube to get every drop out, and that they would bottle the scent.

on 2/28/2002 11:59:00 AM

I LOVE this lotion! The scent is so yummy, and it's very moisturizing without being greasy. Will definitely rebuy...I don't want to ever be without this again!

on 2/9/2002 11:11:00 PM

I just finished trying a sample of this from a lovely swappper. This is one I will buy most likely if I ever finish up all the lotions I have. It smells really good and absorbs leaving no oily feeling on my legs. It is not a heavy moisturizer, yet very effective.

on 1/17/2002 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

my all-time FAVORITE lotion!

i'll break it down:

* heavenly scent
* absorbs super easily into my skin
* doesn't irritate, it's really gentle
* it REALLY moisturizes
* makes my skin feel all silky and smooth!!!!

i hope they carry this forever!

on 1/15/2002 4:00:00 PM

OH my goodness!! It's totally "love at first sniff!"... after 20 reviews and still at 100%.. it say something doesnt it?! LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion.. moisturizing, absorbs quickly.. the scent is to die for!! Will DEFINETELY buy this again and again and again......

on 12/4/2001 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

this lotion smells really good (i get compliments!!) and works really well

on 11/30/2001 7:13:00 PM

I love this lotion. I bought it to use on my daughter and ended up using it on myself too. It has a great scent to it too :)