October 21, 2014 | 2015 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2001 12:39:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love the pump style and i like how it isnt thick. great honey smell, it's rare to find a good one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2001 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Curlyhair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

kept my skin soft and smooth throughout the day...it really worked for me and i would buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2001 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Purpledaisy

This stuff is terrific! It has a nice light smell and makes your skin so soft. Best of all, the ingredients are all natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2001 2:09:00 PM More reviews by KimJ

Great smell - very tropical! This product glides on smooth and absorbs quickly. Perfect for a hot day when you want a light weight lotion with just a little scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2001 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful lotion taht leaves my legs silky smooth. the honey scent is very sweet and potent--lasts all day on me, so if sweet scents are not your cup of tea, I would not get this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2001 6:07:00 AM More reviews by callahan25

This lotion does a great job of moisturizing without leaving you feeling greasy. It also has an interesting scent -- a blend of coconut and mint.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2001 12:15:00 PM More reviews by miki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this! Smells delicious, and makes me so soft! I would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2001 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Rose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yum! I *love* my Burt's bees lotion! The smells is a rich and luscious blend of mint, coconut and a swirl of honey. The lotion goes on smoothly, and leaves skin soft and smelling of coconut cake!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2001 4:40:00 PM More reviews by alikona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great stuff that will take care of your dry skin really well! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2001 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Athena

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is GREAT!!! The minty-cake'y smell can't be beat, and it's very, very moisturizing and pampering. I gave a bottle of this to my friend for her b-day, and she adores it too. AND, $6.00-$7.00 is not bad for such a wonderfully fragranced and natural lotion. A staple for me!