Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

water, decyl cocoate, glycerin, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, fragrance*, shea butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, coconut oil, olive fruit oil, grape seed oil, nonfat dry milk, milk powder, honey, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol, beta-carotene, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, soybean oil, canola oil, lactic acid, citric acid, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citral, coumarin, limonene. *natural fragrance

this is a basic lotion that feels really good on. it's not heavy or sticky and it leaves my skin feeling soft. and with all of the burt's bees products, it smells nice too.

on 5/22/2002 2:37:00 AM

Ok moisturizer. Too thin and the almost coconut smell was nice in the begining but a little too weak for me. I like the Carrot better.

on 5/7/2002 11:26:00 PM

I really like this stuff. It smells great and absorbs quickly. The only downside is that it's very thin and liquidy so I use a lot and a bottle doesn't last very long.

on 4/26/2002 4:06:00 PM

I love this stuff. It feels great on, absorbs quickly and no stickiness after. I prefer the pump to the tubes. Price-wise I wouldn't call it cheap, but worth paying for.

on 4/20/2002 1:39:00 AM

Looks like I am just one of many fans! I am a newcomer to Burt's Bees stuff, and so far I am LOVING it! I love how rich this lotion is. Very creamy, absorbs quickly, doesn't leave stickiness. Plus, I LOVE the scent! I feel like I am gaining weight just smelling it. It smells buttery and creamy... but not nauseating (and I am very sensitive to scents that are too rich).
As a silly anecdote, do you know I actually have a friend who won't use this stuff because she "doesn't want to use stuff from bee's wax - that's ICKY!" Because the chemicals in every other product she has aren't icky.

on 3/29/2002 7:34:00 AM

This stuff is amazing (like everyone else has commented on this product)! Reasons why I like it?
1. Moisturising without the greasy feel -- gentle enough to use even on your face -- I use it everywhere :)
2. The most edible & incredible scent in a lotion!
3. Very quickly absorbed by the skin -- I love to use it post-shower to retain moisture and to keep my skin supple.
4. Economical for the price and product amount. However, I do wish it came in a tube as others have commented -- I would love for it to be more portable. I've tried pumping some in a cream case, but it seems to change the consistency...
Overall -- I could not live without it!

on 3/29/2002 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I agree with everyone else. I adore the scent, so does my boyfriend. About 12 hours after application, he told me that I smelled of milkshakes and hello kitty erasers....?!?! You may not understand him, but I do. It's not too thick, but spreads very easily and moisturizes well. Put it on before you leave the bathroom to seal the humidity, it really works best that way. I wish two things: that it came in a tube to get every drop out, and that they would bottle the scent.

on 2/28/2002 11:59:00 AM

I LOVE this lotion! The scent is so yummy, and it's very moisturizing without being greasy. Will definitely rebuy...I don't want to ever be without this again!

on 2/9/2002 11:11:00 PM

I just finished trying a sample of this from a lovely swappper. This is one I will buy most likely if I ever finish up all the lotions I have. It smells really good and absorbs leaving no oily feeling on my legs. It is not a heavy moisturizer, yet very effective.

on 1/17/2002 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

my all-time FAVORITE lotion!

i'll break it down:

* heavenly scent
* absorbs super easily into my skin
* doesn't irritate, it's really gentle
* it REALLY moisturizes
* makes my skin feel all silky and smooth!!!!

i hope they carry this forever!