January 25, 2015 | 2016 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2002 7:34:00 AM More reviews by paprika

This stuff is amazing (like everyone else has commented on this product)! Reasons why I like it?
1. Moisturising without the greasy feel -- gentle enough to use even on your face -- I use it everywhere :)
2. The most edible & incredible scent in a lotion!
3. Very quickly absorbed by the skin -- I love to use it post-shower to retain moisture and to keep my skin supple.
4. Economical for the price and product amount. However, I do wish it came in a tube as others have commented -- I would love for it to be more portable. I've tried pumping some in a cream case, but it seems to change the consistency...
Overall -- I could not live without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2002 2:18:00 AM More reviews by luxvanil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree with everyone else. I adore the scent, so does my boyfriend. About 12 hours after application, he told me that I smelled of milkshakes and hello kitty erasers....?!?! You may not understand him, but I do. It's not too thick, but spreads very easily and moisturizes well. Put it on before you leave the bathroom to seal the humidity, it really works best that way. I wish two things: that it came in a tube to get every drop out, and that they would bottle the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2002 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Shadowhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this lotion! The scent is so yummy, and it's very moisturizing without being greasy. Will definitely rebuy...I don't want to ever be without this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2002 11:11:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just finished trying a sample of this from a lovely swappper. This is one I will buy most likely if I ever finish up all the lotions I have. It smells really good and absorbs leaving no oily feeling on my legs. It is not a heavy moisturizer, yet very effective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2002 8:19:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

my all-time FAVORITE lotion!

i'll break it down:

* heavenly scent
* absorbs super easily into my skin
* doesn't irritate, it's really gentle
* it REALLY moisturizes
* makes my skin feel all silky and smooth!!!!

i hope they carry this forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2002 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

OH my goodness!! It's totally "love at first sniff!"... after 20 reviews and still at 100%.. it say something doesnt it?! LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion.. moisturizing, absorbs quickly.. the scent is to die for!! Will DEFINETELY buy this again and again and again......

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2001 12:44:00 PM More reviews by LisMo9

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

this lotion smells really good (i get compliments!!) and works really well

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2001 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Tori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lotion. I bought it to use on my daughter and ended up using it on myself too. It has a great scent to it too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2001 12:47:00 PM More reviews by nikole

I absolutly love this stuff! It is light weight but very moisturizing without being at all greasy. I love the scent too! I like pretty much everything from Burt's Bees but this is my all time favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2001 11:09:00 PM More reviews by GirlVixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells good enough to eat! I love this lotion - it's my favorite Burt's product. I don't have to use very much because it's so moisturizing, so the bottle lasts awhile. And it isn't heavy or greasy - a big plus. I would definately recommend this one!