November 27, 2014 | 1051 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2002 8:19:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

my all-time FAVORITE lotion!

i'll break it down:

* heavenly scent
* absorbs super easily into my skin
* doesn't irritate, it's really gentle
* it REALLY moisturizes
* makes my skin feel all silky and smooth!!!!

i hope they carry this forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2002 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

OH my goodness!! It's totally "love at first sniff!"... after 20 reviews and still at 100%.. it say something doesnt it?! LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion.. moisturizing, absorbs quickly.. the scent is to die for!! Will DEFINETELY buy this again and again and again......

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2001 12:44:00 PM More reviews by LisMo9

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

this lotion smells really good (i get compliments!!) and works really well

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2001 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Tori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lotion. I bought it to use on my daughter and ended up using it on myself too. It has a great scent to it too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2001 12:47:00 PM More reviews by nikole

I absolutly love this stuff! It is light weight but very moisturizing without being at all greasy. I love the scent too! I like pretty much everything from Burt's Bees but this is my all time favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2001 11:09:00 PM More reviews by GirlVixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells good enough to eat! I love this lotion - it's my favorite Burt's product. I don't have to use very much because it's so moisturizing, so the bottle lasts awhile. And it isn't heavy or greasy - a big plus. I would definately recommend this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2001 1:22:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally I've found a lotion that is effective! Sure the thousand scented ones out there compliment matching body sprays and perfumes but this one makes your skin so soft and smooth! Love this, love this, love, this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2001 12:39:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love the pump style and i like how it isnt thick. great honey smell, it's rare to find a good one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2001 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Curlyhair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

kept my skin soft and smooth throughout the day...it really worked for me and i would buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2001 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Purpledaisy

This stuff is terrific! It has a nice light smell and makes your skin so soft. Best of all, the ingredients are all natural.