MAC Dollymix

4.4

MAC face products would always break me out. After I started using primers, the breakouts went bye bye! I love dollymix. It's a bright magenta/pink blush that really does live up to its name. You will definitely get some porcelain doll-looking cheeks after you use this blush.

What a gorgeous pink blush!It looked kind of scary in the container;a shimmery watermelon color.But use a tiny bit,it goes on very sheer and brightens your whole face.Very pretty and feminine.Great simple packaging,and the pan is huge!

on 2/27/2006 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this blusher is really nice if you like a pink cheek but nothing to harsh looks great on tanned skin.

on 2/11/2006 12:09:00 PM

Looks shockingly pink in the pot but gives a great colour especially as i am asian but pretty fair skinned gives a really nice pink flushed look. would def recommend it to light skinned indian people

on 1/23/2006 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I agree with many earlier comments - this blush looks scary & bright in the pot, but with a light hand gives a very subtle and flattering flush to the cheeks. I *barely* skim the surface with a brush, and really only apply on the apples of the cheek.

on 1/18/2006 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

very nice shade of pink. Looks a bit scary in the pot...but after applying i find that it's a nice shade of rosy pink. i don't have to brush a lot on for the pigment to appear. if i EVER finish this ( i still have peachykeen and another blusher) i would repurchase it

on 12/30/2005 6:46:00 PM

I love this blush but it's so high pigmented. I'm NC35. Maybe there's something wrong in the way that I apply it? :x

And it's definitely not a good blush in the mornings for me! 'Cause it's soooo pinky!

on 12/28/2005 10:12:00 AM

Love this blush. Nice clean bright pink. I dust this lightly onto the apples of my cheek for a nice rosey glow with just a hint of shimmer. Brightens up my NW20 complexion. Caution: this could be scarey if you over-applied! hehe.

on 12/20/2005 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm a big fan of blushes and love almost every single one of them but nonetheless, dollymix is an excellent blush. It's a beautiful deep pink that brings a lot of colour to the face but doesn't look garish at all. Like all the sheertones, it has a *slight* shimmery look to it under certain lights. I have dark brown hair and medium light skin and the blush shade suits my colouring pretty well, i think.

on 11/20/2005 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had to change my review on this, because after using it 2X, my opinion has changed.This looks VERY bright in the compact, and it is also quite noticeable on the cheeks. (MAC NC30) Easy does it with this one. I found myself having to mute this out a little with my Laura Mercier Shimmer Powder. I didn't apply this heavy-handed, but since this is such a heavily pigmented color, it did appear that way.There is some shimmer in this, but it is very subtle. I pulled off Dollymix for daytime, but I did have to mute it a little so as not to appear like I belonged on a Broadway stage. I probably would not buy this color again... continued >>

Top Rated MAC Products