November 27, 2014 | 1169 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 12:09:00 PM More reviews by da_sheen

Looks shockingly pink in the pot but gives a great colour especially as i am asian but pretty fair skinned gives a really nice pink flushed look. would def recommend it to light skinned indian people

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2006 6:57:00 AM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with many earlier comments - this blush looks scary & bright in the pot, but with a light hand gives a very subtle and flattering flush to the cheeks. I *barely* skim the surface with a brush, and really only apply on the apples of the cheek.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2006 9:00:00 AM More reviews by geeko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

very nice shade of pink. Looks a bit scary in the pot...but after applying i find that it's a nice shade of rosy pink. i don't have to brush a lot on for the pigment to appear. if i EVER finish this ( i still have peachykeen and another blusher) i would repurchase it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2005 6:46:00 PM More reviews by xnousernamex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this blush but it's so high pigmented. I'm NC35. Maybe there's something wrong in the way that I apply it? :x

And it's definitely not a good blush in the mornings for me! 'Cause it's soooo pinky!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2005 10:12:00 AM More reviews by catherinec82

Love this blush. Nice clean bright pink. I dust this lightly onto the apples of my cheek for a nice rosey glow with just a hint of shimmer. Brightens up my NW20 complexion. Caution: this could be scarey if you over-applied! hehe.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2005 7:10:00 AM More reviews by jellybean36

I'm a big fan of blushes and love almost every single one of them but nonetheless, dollymix is an excellent blush. It's a beautiful deep pink that brings a lot of colour to the face but doesn't look garish at all. Like all the sheertones, it has a *slight* shimmery look to it under certain lights. I have dark brown hair and medium light skin and the blush shade suits my colouring pretty well, i think.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2005 9:55:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had to change my review on this, because after using it 2X, my opinion has changed.This looks VERY bright in the compact, and it is also quite noticeable on the cheeks. (MAC NC30) Easy does it with this one. I found myself having to mute this out a little with my Laura Mercier Shimmer Powder. I didn't apply this heavy-handed, but since this is such a heavily pigmented color, it did appear that way.There is some shimmer in this, but it is very subtle. I pulled off Dollymix for daytime, but I did have to mute it a little so as not to appear like I belonged on a Broadway stage. I probably would not buy this color again... continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2005 6:08:00 AM More reviews by damnyoureprettygorgeous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Seeing this blush for the first time is quite intimidating because of the shimmers and its hot pink shade on the pan. But trying it on made me fall inlove with it in an instant and I ended up buying it (Was supposed to wait for NARS Angelika so I looked for an alternative) Since this is a sheer blush for more colour you just have to tap the blush on your cheeks. Easy to blend too compare with NARS. If you want a shimmery pink blush, for me this is the best. Way better than NARS Angelika since the shimmer blends with the skin perfectly, looks nice even on pictures! My HG blush as of the moment! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2005 7:23:00 AM More reviews by st3lla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great great great blush! sheer pinky sheen on your cheeks..it's so lovely and long wearing too, i have very oily skin and this one stays on more than Orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2005 6:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very skeptical of trying this blush, due to its bright fuscia appearance in the pan. I was very pleasantly surprised at the application, however. It is a soft pink on my NW20 skin (medium brown hair, hazel-green eyes). It lends a healthy glow and does not contain shimmer. It looks beautiful over Prescriptoives "Magic". Great for perking up pale complexions. Can easily wear day or nighttime. This is BY FAR the best Sheertone blush I've tried from MAC. It's just not as versatile as I wish it was. I would repurchase.