August 27, 2014 | 1459 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by msahota

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this product about a month ago, initially I didn't notice any improvment to my skin. I notice I was getting a lot of white heads on my forehead. In the last couple of days I've noticed my skin is starting to finally heal, the white heads are calming down and the acne is is kind of under control. I'm not sure if I would buy this product again, I find it's a little of priced for the results it gave me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by danammelvin

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I have been using this product for about 6 months now and I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. My acne went away, and my skin feels smoother (it felt great just after 1 night!) and my skin is more radiant. I know this isn't very economical, bc it is pretty pricey, but I use a ton every night-- on my face, neck and chest, and on the tops of my hands. Its all about prevention!

Also, this is a serum, not a moisturizer, you neeeeeeeeed to moisturize on top!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Juno77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a year, and honestly I don;t know what its supposed to do. Upon application it plumps my skin and boosts the hydrating properties of my moisturizer. It also makes my skin look more... healthy. But it wears off when you wash it off. Soo... Its like makeup, you put it on makes you look good, you take it off, back to square one?
I dont get it. I use it as a topical antioxidant I guess! Its nice as that. But next time ill get a whitening serum or an exfoliating serum, something that does something visible haha. Its a nice product, I just think its not indispensable.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by chickatheist

it seems all the estee lauder products made my whiteheads WORSE, this one including. didnt do much for my skin except break me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by mardhiahlatiff

unfortunately this product broke me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by tam23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a GWP. Normally, I get a few pimples every couple of weeks. However, for the past few months, my face has been a mess (pimples, rough texture, flaky, dry). I tried everything to calm my skin and reduce the pimples (PCA, Dermalogica, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear). I've read reviews in the past that ANR has helped people with breakouts and just calming the skin. I didn't believe it until I tried it. I've been using this and the Hydrationist creme moisturizer (combo/normal skin) for the past two days and my skin feels so smooth. All the bumps are gone. I still have a few flakes here and there. I kept rubbing my face because I couldn't believe that my pimples were gone without salicyclic acid or benzoyl peroxide use.

If you don't want to spend the money for this, go to a counter and ask for a sample. You really don't need to use much. Some people don't use a moisturizer over this. I did because my skin felt so dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Camandjoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing. My 39yr old girl friend recommened this to me and I am hooked. My mom been using estee lauder for as long as I can remember and I thought it may be too rich for me. But after using it for days I feel my skin is more youthful, radiant, just an overall better looking skin. I first bought the small bottle and am now using the big one, there has been times that I forgot to ue moisturizer after the serum and my skins looks even more replenished the next am. I totally persuaded my good friend to try it and now she is hooked. You really need to give this a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by tiffax

I remember growing up and watching my mom use ANR and laughed because I thought she was old. Well... now I'm the one buying and using the product! I started using this about four months ago and I feel like my skin is more supple and plump, though I'm 26 and haven't yet begun to show significant signs of aging. I use ANR at night after Ole Henriksen's AHA treatment and Ole Henriksen's serum in the morning. I love how ANR seeps into my skin and makes it feel nice and smooth. After I let it settle in for about 10 minutes, I add my moisturizer on top of it. I have normal/combination skin and when I wake up, my face is bright and fresh. I used to have discoloration from acne scarring and redness, but a lot of it has evened out. I don't know if this can be attributed to my skincare routine as a whole or just ANR, but I know I wouldn't want to be without ANR. The packaging is good for portioning out the serum but I sort of wish it were a pump instead. I usually use about 3/4 of the dropped full each night on my face. I drop it in different places on my face then dab/lightly slap it into my skin (it doesn't hurt, promise). I always feel like it's doing good things for my skin, which is probably the most important thing (:

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this! I read through every single review as I wanted to be sure before spending almost 50 on a skincare product. I am very disappointed, it breaks me out in cysts on my chin and forehead, I don't find it to be that hydrating either. I then though well okay I'll use it on my neck and chest area...nope, broke me out in stubborn red pimples there too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by danammelvin

This has completely changed my skin! I am a 23 yr old that still experiences break outs, has oily skin, and large pores. This product has cleared up my skin, evened out my skin tone slightly, and even made that annoying forehead wrinkle go away. My only disappointment in the packaging is that they stopped using glass bottles and started using plastic.