October 23, 2014 | 1824 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by mayrei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am really not sure why I like his serum so much, but at the same time, I feel like I *need* it. I've been using it almost nightly for a few weeks now. I don't exactly see any specific improvements, but I feel like my skin looks fresher and brighter and just... better somehow. Placebo effect? Maybe, but when I don't use it, I notice that my skin looks dull and blah. It seems like a lot of money for skin that looks "generally better", but I think I will have to keep using this. It's just pleasant to use, makes my skin really soft, smells nice, and doesn't irritate my skin or break me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think this product is bad but I also don't think it's very effective. It hasn't made my skin look any younger, firmer or brighter. However I am on Tazorac so I'm not sure if that is mitigating some of the effects of the Night Repair.

On the plus side, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, goes on very smoothly and absorbs readily. For the price however, I'd want a product that does what it says and I don't think this is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2011 7:19:00 AM More reviews by emilily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure exactly how to rate this. It seems to have calmed my pimple flare ups but I still get pimples. It quickly soaks into skin so you don't have to worry about it leaving visible residue. I don't know how to tell if its done anything specific for my skin, but generally it seems like a good product. I wear it under my Decleor Essential Balm and the two seem to work well together.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by msahota

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this product about a month ago, initially I didn't notice any improvment to my skin. I notice I was getting a lot of white heads on my forehead. In the last couple of days I've noticed my skin is starting to finally heal, the white heads are calming down and the acne is is kind of under control. I'm not sure if I would buy this product again, I find it's a little of priced for the results it gave me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by danammelvin

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I have been using this product for about 6 months now and I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. My acne went away, and my skin feels smoother (it felt great just after 1 night!) and my skin is more radiant. I know this isn't very economical, bc it is pretty pricey, but I use a ton every night-- on my face, neck and chest, and on the tops of my hands. Its all about prevention!

Also, this is a serum, not a moisturizer, you neeeeeeeeed to moisturize on top!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Juno77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a year, and honestly I don;t know what its supposed to do. Upon application it plumps my skin and boosts the hydrating properties of my moisturizer. It also makes my skin look more... healthy. But it wears off when you wash it off. Soo... Its like makeup, you put it on makes you look good, you take it off, back to square one?
I dont get it. I use it as a topical antioxidant I guess! Its nice as that. But next time ill get a whitening serum or an exfoliating serum, something that does something visible haha. Its a nice product, I just think its not indispensable.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by chickatheist

it seems all the estee lauder products made my whiteheads WORSE, this one including. didnt do much for my skin except break me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by mardhiahlatiff

unfortunately this product broke me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by tam23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a GWP. Normally, I get a few pimples every couple of weeks. However, for the past few months, my face has been a mess (pimples, rough texture, flaky, dry). I tried everything to calm my skin and reduce the pimples (PCA, Dermalogica, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear). I've read reviews in the past that ANR has helped people with breakouts and just calming the skin. I didn't believe it until I tried it. I've been using this and the Hydrationist creme moisturizer (combo/normal skin) for the past two days and my skin feels so smooth. All the bumps are gone. I still have a few flakes here and there. I kept rubbing my face because I couldn't believe that my pimples were gone without salicyclic acid or benzoyl peroxide use.

If you don't want to spend the money for this, go to a counter and ask for a sample. You really don't need to use much. Some people don't use a moisturizer over this. I did because my skin felt so dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Camandjoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing. My 39yr old girl friend recommened this to me and I am hooked. My mom been using estee lauder for as long as I can remember and I thought it may be too rich for me. But after using it for days I feel my skin is more youthful, radiant, just an overall better looking skin. I first bought the small bottle and am now using the big one, there has been times that I forgot to ue moisturizer after the serum and my skins looks even more replenished the next am. I totally persuaded my good friend to try it and now she is hooked. You really need to give this a try.