January 27, 2015 | 1921 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2005 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Trixie_belle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was reasonably pleased with the makeup removing qualities of this cleanser, but everytime I use it it makes my eyes sting like hell. For this reason I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2005 11:57:00 AM More reviews by minyuette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite catch-all basic face cleanser. It foams up nicely so you don't have to use a whole lot and the tube lasts me much longer than with any other brands I've tried. Rinses nicely and doesn't dry me out while cleaning away oils and dirt. I also like the fact that there's no scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2005 12:57:00 AM More reviews by picholine506

i normally use shiseido's gentle cleansing foam but i bought this at the duty free bc it was so cheap. almost half the cost of shiseido's cleanser which is about $26 or so. to my surprise, i liked this cleanser. it foams up really well and takes off every trace of makeup. if you have dry skin, this might be a little drying. i have combination oily skin so it's perfect. i haven't decided if i would repurchase or not...i love shiseido, but clinique's cleanser pretty much does the same thing for less...i think i might try alternating between the two.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2005 2:01:00 PM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nothing special about this. Did nothing for my skin. Too much money for something that is just like a drug store brand.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2005 11:57:00 PM More reviews by joysee

This cleanser dried out my skin and left it blotchy and red. Would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2005 12:24:00 AM More reviews by meltywarhol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like how this really foams up and you only have to use a tiny bit, so my gwp tube lasted quite a while. However, unlike many other reviewers, I didn't feel "squeaky clean." I felt like I had a residue on my face and my skin was screaming for toner. Paired with Clinique's No. 2 clarifying lotion it was fine, but I prefer toner-optional skincare. I also have to use this forum to complain about the hard-sell the Clinique SA's use for the skincare products. Lord, they really expect me to wash my face with this, use a separate makeupr remover for my mascara, then a bar of soap, then use a harsh toner, then use a heavy moisturizer? Um, no. Washing my face once is enough, thank you. This is supposed to be good for removing makeup, which it does as well as most facial cleansers, but it doesn't take off mascara well enough to save my white towels, and that's what I need a makeup remover for.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2005 6:15:00 PM More reviews by CliniqueWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this makeup remover! This is the ONLY product I would use to take my makeup off. I have one tube in the shower and one by the sink. Definatley worth the 16.50!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2005 5:15:00 PM More reviews by puisza

Great cleanser, removes makeup effectively. Rinses clean, no filmy residue. You only need a pea size amount as it lathers up nicely, so 1 tube can last for a very long time. Just don't get the product in your eyes as they'll sting.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by chenlily

tried so many cleanser products, always go back to this tube. clean feeling and not dry, one of my staples, will definitely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2005 1:05:00 AM More reviews by miiko

Got this as a gift with the purchase of Clinique Happy. Didnt have much expectations as most of clinique skincare item does not suit me.. but SURPRISE! this foaming cleanser works marvellously, it foams well and i have been using it for 2 weeks and i have absolutely no breakouts, no excessive dry skin.. pity that it may not have any exfoliating function but i will definitely repurchase!