Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof

3.0

I was looking forward to trying this product because it's waterproof. I thought it would last all day, but I was wrong. It flakes off easily and it's hard to put on because of the flimsy brush. Kind of looses the whole purpose of being waterproof when it comes off on its own.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't know why they changed the formulation on this. Before it was excellent- didn't flake off and lasted all day. Now, it just flakes off and disappears after an hour!!! This is a terrible product. Also, this doesn't dry to a matte finish. I'd wish they changed back to the original formulation!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i thought the packaging on this was cute when i first bought it, but when i first tried to put liner on, it was very hard to get a precise line because of the flimsy brush it came with. the formula is watery and doesnt show up well. maybellne makes a better liner than this, i just cant remember the name

Good mascara!

Does not smudge at all, easy to remove with eyemakeup remover, but starts to FLAKE off after a while (a couple hours), thats the only bad thing about it.

Relatively cheap, and easy to apply (after u get used to not shaking your hand!)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This did not irritate my eyes like the Prestige product. The brush is better as well. It lasts and doesn't smudge. The only minus is that there is very little product in the package.

I wanted to try a liquid liner in the drugstore realm, so this was about the cheapest. It goes on smoothly, but I agree with another reviewer that the color is fakey. YUCK

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

When I first tried it I thought it was the best liquid liner ever... but that's why I never review anything just after I buy it. This liner has some good qualities: It's super easy to applyIt gives a nice solid dark lineIt stays on pretty wellRemoval is very easy (it peels off, and doesn't give you a black eye)
However, ONE THING keeps me from liking this liner, and that is the way it looks when it dries. It looks like plastic, wayyyy fake. If it'd only dry matte I'd definitely buy it again. Are you listening Maybelline? continued >>

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was my very first liquid liner, so I had a little trouble rating it. But what I do know is that I like it, it stays all day and the color (black is what I have) is intense. I noticed though that at the end of the day it just chips off.

I hate the little brush thing, it takes a while to get used to it. The liner comes out too GLOSSY looking on my eyes. It also comes right off if you rub it. The only way I like to use this is if I put an eyeshadow over it to make it look more matte. My friend's liquid eyeliner works better and its from the dollar store! This just looks ugly on me cause of the plastic-y look.

waterproof my *****!