November 22, 2014 | 2065 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2003 12:43:00 AM More reviews by stellabell

waterproof my *****!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2003 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Freckle3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best/affordable eyeliner i've ever tried. Brush makes it easy to apply and it's small enough to fit in any small makeup bag. But it does takes a bit to remove.
*UPDATE* What was I thinking? Actually, I went out and bought it in black and brown. (Originally had taupe) And this stuff just falls off after an hour. What a waste. Would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2003 3:35:00 AM More reviews by kim_angel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I broght Maybelline budge proof eyeliner and my mum broke off the tip. So i wond it up and when it came time to wind it down i couldn't. Is this a fault in the product, or just how it is made? If you could help me out email me at kim_angelbaby89@hotmail.com

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2003 10:39:00 PM More reviews by brian_dumbledore

Hmm... this eyeliner was so-so for me. I love the ultra-mini packaging, the streamlined name, and I adore the promises that it fails to keep... but that's just it. Although it IS waterproof, it tends to flake horribly, is hard to apply, and is equally hard to remove. This works VERY well in a pinch, but I wouldn't choose this over my beloved L'Oreal Line Intensifique.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2003 4:18:00 PM More reviews by QTcheerEOtwnz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before I was experiences with liquid liner, this product seemed hard to use, but now its really easy for me. You just have to get the hang of it. This liner looks great and you can make a really straight line. I use brownish-black, and its plenty dark. After a long time (especially if u close your eyes a lot) this liner will flake off, but it stays on really good for the most part. I would definently buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2003 4:58:00 PM More reviews by sally2002

This eyeliner is really easy to use, even for a liquid liner novice like me. I have to close my eyes until it dries, but then it stays on like nothing else I've ever tried. Through Southern California heat and pregnancy crying fits - this eyeliner stayed on and didn't look any different than it did when I applied it 16 hours earlier.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 5:30:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tested this liner against Almay Amazing I-Liner, and they're pretty close in the "competition".(I use Brownish Black) This Maybelline Ultra Liner seems to rub off a little bit sooner than the Almay, but on the other hand, it has a brush applicator that for me makes it easier to line with. I alternate between the two. The Almay Amazing does seem to stay put just a bit longer.