Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof

3.0

on 2/26/2004 2:24:00 PM

Good mascara!

Does not smudge at all, easy to remove with eyemakeup remover, but starts to FLAKE off after a while (a couple hours), thats the only bad thing about it.

Relatively cheap, and easy to apply (after u get used to not shaking your hand!)

on 1/4/2004 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This did not irritate my eyes like the Prestige product. The brush is better as well. It lasts and doesn't smudge. The only minus is that there is very little product in the package.

on 12/13/2003 4:54:00 PM

I wanted to try a liquid liner in the drugstore realm, so this was about the cheapest. It goes on smoothly, but I agree with another reviewer that the color is fakey. YUCK

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

When I first tried it I thought it was the best liquid liner ever... but that's why I never review anything just after I buy it. This liner has some good qualities: It's super easy to applyIt gives a nice solid dark lineIt stays on pretty wellRemoval is very easy (it peels off, and doesn't give you a black eye)
However, ONE THING keeps me from liking this liner, and that is the way it looks when it dries. It looks like plastic, wayyyy fake. If it'd only dry matte I'd definitely buy it again. Are you listening Maybelline? continued >>

on 10/11/2003 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was my very first liquid liner, so I had a little trouble rating it. But what I do know is that I like it, it stays all day and the color (black is what I have) is intense. I noticed though that at the end of the day it just chips off.

I hate the little brush thing, it takes a while to get used to it. The liner comes out too GLOSSY looking on my eyes. It also comes right off if you rub it. The only way I like to use this is if I put an eyeshadow over it to make it look more matte. My friend's liquid eyeliner works better and its from the dollar store! This just looks ugly on me cause of the plastic-y look.

on 9/26/2003 12:43:00 AM

waterproof my *****!

on 9/7/2003 1:13:00 PM

Best/affordable eyeliner i've ever tried. Brush makes it easy to apply and it's small enough to fit in any small makeup bag. But it does takes a bit to remove.
*UPDATE* What was I thinking? Actually, I went out and bought it in black and brown. (Originally had taupe) And this stuff just falls off after an hour. What a waste. Would not buy again.

on 8/14/2003 3:35:00 AM

I broght Maybelline budge proof eyeliner and my mum broke off the tip. So i wond it up and when it came time to wind it down i couldn't. Is this a fault in the product, or just how it is made? If you could help me out email me at kim_angelbaby89@hotmail.com

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hmm... this eyeliner was so-so for me. I love the ultra-mini packaging, the streamlined name, and I adore the promises that it fails to keep... but that's just it. Although it IS waterproof, it tends to flake horribly, is hard to apply, and is equally hard to remove. This works VERY well in a pinch, but I wouldn't choose this over my beloved L'Oreal Line Intensifique.