September 23, 2014 | 949 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by lstone8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i like the benzoyl peroxide in this product

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by alidog

I agree in saying that this product is rather harsh... however if you are looking for clear(er) skin, it's great! I use it about once a week, and the day after I use it... my skin is always looking much better than it did the day before. I am 22, and have hormonal acne around my jawline. I use this product as a mask only, and leave it on about 10-20 minutes. I know that the lable only says 5 minutes, but I like to let it soak. My face IS bright red after use, and normally will feel really hot... but that goes away within an hour. I will use it the night before a big event, becuase I know it will leave my skin looking great the next day. My advise is to only use it at night, when you are not going out afterwords. I also suggest to use it longer than the bottle says for a really deep clean.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2007 8:15:00 PM More reviews by lizbathory88

Be really careful when buying this. I'm skeptical of ANY product that says WARNING MAY BLEACH HAIR. Um yeah, eye brows, hairline..great. This made my husband(with in 5 seconds) have a HORRIBLE allergic reaction. I mean puffed up face, red hot feeling and looking...horrible crap product. I hate buying drugstore crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2007 8:57:00 PM More reviews by melgirl9876

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works so great! It's so refreshing and makes your face feel clean. It has a nice cool tingly feel to it. It gets rid of extra oil and the benzoyl peroxide definitely cleared up my acne and made my pimples smaller. The first time I used this, it cleared up my face almost completely! I think I got this for only 4-6 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2007 4:41:00 PM More reviews by kribil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love it both ways! Although as a cleanser it is quite hard to wash off and you do not want to get it into your hair.
Dr.Baumann recommends it to frustrated skin type (oily sensitive skin, pigmented and tight)
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 3.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth 9, PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2007 7:11:00 PM More reviews by chriquen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i first tried these a few years ago for moderate acne and it worked great. didn't get rid of all of my acne, but it was definitely helping. so i bought another tube recently. my acne is more severe this time around. although spiro and ram have done a helped a lot, i was still having small breakouts. the ram also makes me a bit more sensitive. so when i tried again recently, i wasn't too surprised that my face felt really dry and was slightly red after. so i wouldn't recommend this to those with sensitive skin. this also irritates and dries my eyelids, so definitely avoid the eye area when washing. i can't use this as a mask this time around either bc the menthol is just to irritating for me. in fact, i wish they didn't put menthol or so much fragrance in this product as it's really unnecessary.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2007 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Loredana23

This is an amazingly effective cleanser at such a cheap price! I have fairly sensitive, normal-combination skin, which has been oilier and prone to breakouts since I stopped taking the Pill a few months ago. This cleanser cleared my skin up within 3 days - I haven't had a pimple since, and can hardly see any clogged pores! My aesthetician noticed the difference when she looked at my skin under those frightening bright lights, and told me it's looking much clearer than usual. I love the cooling effect and have had no irritation at all, nor do I experience dryness after usage. I've used so many high-end cleansers, but this cheapie beats them all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2007 9:58:00 PM More reviews by honey71

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Goodness, I can't believe I havent written about this yet, I use it every morning, and I really do believe this has tremendously helped control my acne, other than my Hair, Skin & Nails supplement and a silica supplement. In the week before my period I use it 2 times a day sometimes, because that is when my skin freaks out. I like the tingly/cooling feeling, it really feels like it is cleaning my skin, but not stripping it to a arid desert. I follow up with Korres Anti-Stress moisturizer and I am done! This is an absolutely wonderful product, I hope they never discontinue it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2007 8:41:00 PM More reviews by robynethridge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this only as a mask and I really like it. I use it a couple of times a week and it really seems to help keep my skin clear. I have been pleased and will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by pecantan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i did see improvement in my acne when i was using this product. however, i couldnt take my hair being bleached around the edges,towels being bleached, and i didnt like the consistency of it-it didnt feel like i was really cleaning my skin well.