Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Talc, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Isododecane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Lemon Extract, Cucumber Extract, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Phenoxylethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone Copolylol, Glycerin, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauramine Oxide, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Absorbic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Peg-75, Peg-150, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, and Ultramarines.

Wow! My skin looks perfect when I wear this. I never thought I would use Mary Kay but I am! The quality of this foundation is just as good Chanel, IMO, and the best part is its dirt cheap!!

I love ALL things about this product. Perfect coverage, perfect color, perfect finish,perfect packaging. SUPER easy to blend. Goes on smooth, dries to a wonderful finish and lasts. On hot days, maybe one touch up powdering.

This foundation has worked the best for me so far. I found a perfect match for my skintone (ivory 202) so I can't even tell that I'm wearing foundation. It blends in quite well also and doesn't cake or emphasize dry patches. However, it doesnt' cover up all my blemish spots, explaining why I gave it a "4". But it works much better than the chanel double perfection fluide that i was wasting $40 on! I'll continue to use this until i find something that completely mattifies my face, is affordable, covers up blemishes, and looks completely natural (yea yea not gonna happen i know :P)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this when they discontinued the Day Radiance (which i loved.) Although it was longlasting and provided good coverage, it seemed to magnify the whiteheads on my nose and sometimes settled into the pores in my cheeks. I'm sure this would work great for someone with smoother skin - but just wasn't for me.

Decent coverage but not very long lasting. Didn't hold up to my t-zone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I received Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation as a gift. It only takes a small amount, and looks so natural when applied. My trouble however was that it only lasted a couple of hours, and left my face extremly oily( I have oily skin) so this product just wasnt for me. If you have combination skin this would probably be a good investment. Those with oily skin I would recommend staying away.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't think I've ever liked a product so much. The coverage is excellant. I have very oily skin,but don't let the thicknest full you. It's velvity soft, and matte finished end result. I can't get a high enough rating.

I think Mary Kay foundations are really good in quality, but can use some improvement in the shades they offer. But I also do have a hard face to match, as it is very rosy and pale in the face, and my neck is quite darker and tan. However, I got this in Ivory 202 which is yellow-based and I think it worked well to blend the two together. You must work fast with this foundation. it leaves a nice matte finish on my skin, but my nose does break through with oil fairly quickly, so I'm not sure about its oil controlling properties. i would buy this again, but if I find another line with a better shade....

super huge RAVE for MaryKay medium coverage foundation, the new one.
I was looking for something that offers full coverage of any emergencies that might happen on my wedding day in hot august. That means something long-wearing.
Though MAC full coverage looked good at first, within half an hour it started melting off, and it's not that hot here yet. Revln CSN was not matching for me at all, far too orange or pink, as with all revlon foundations on me, a fair girl with yellow undertones.
Having had relative success with color matching from MK in the past when a friend was a seller (the oil free foundation was the only thing I ever bought), I tried the equivalent color suggested by the website in the medium coverage foundation.
Lo and behold, absolutely perfect coverage after a whole stupid week of breakouts after testing Bare Minerals foundation. My skin looks incredibly smooth, blemish free, really really good, yet maintaining a natural looking finish, even after powdering. And my skin is just awful this week! This will be my wedding-day makeup, thank you Mary Kay! Bows down in homage.

BTW, I love the sanitary squeeze tube, and I'm a little lighter than MAC NC30 and take Ivory 202. I have combo skin verging on oily. If you are dry or normal skin, you will find this foundation too drying and hard to blend.

I love the new MK foundations, especially the medium coverage, since I have normal/combo skin. I use Ivory 100 and can use it as a concealer and a foundation and get excellent coverage while still looking extremely natural. The new formulations really seem to be lighter and last longer than the previous oil-free MK foundation I used to wear.