April 16, 2014 | 1986 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by peg123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works well, it covers most blemishes but I wouldn't recommend this product for people with oily skin, it gives me breakouts,it also kind of gives off a weird powdery look , it also oxidizes so if you don't have acne prone skin go for it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by IUPgrad2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

im not overly impressed with this foundation,
the color match is dead on... perfect yellow undertone for my NC37 skin...
the coverage is impeccable, buttttt throughout the day it kinda sheers... maybe because i don't apply powder on top??

if i had to, id buy it again..otherwise, its a JIC foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Jecherivel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love love love this foundation. I always pair it with my Nearly Naked powder, and it is amazing. I'd love it with or without the pump, but the pump just makes it 100 times better. It's long wearing and is medium-full coverage. The only downside is that it isn't that build-able of coverage. But then again, that's what concealer is for. I would definitely recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an okay foundation. I love the pump and how it feels, and that it dries to powder.

My biggest issue is the color! I'm very fair and the lightest shade, 805 Ivory, is still a few shades too dark. I wouldn't repurchase for that reason.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by tualmarebelde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this foundation. I have always had super sensitive acne prone and oily skin. I currently use EL DW as it lasts 13 hours with one powder touch up. Based on the reviews here on MUA, I purchased Covergirl Outlast Foundation in Soft Honey. It applied well and seemed to dry to a matte finish but by the 4th hour I was an oily mess. I applied it over my usual mattifying Shiseido SPF 55 lotion sunscreen and the found still seemed like it wanted to disintegrate altogether. I prever Revlon Colorstay over this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by bettybear135

Pros: Packaging( the pump!!! Yay!:D), blendable, smooth, light, non cakey, good texture, make my blush and bronzer last longer. I personally like to use it as a concealer instead of a foundation. Overall, a pretty decent, foundation especially considering its drugstore:D 5/5 for me!

UPDATE:
Recently, I went back to China and it's hot as hell here. This is my experience with this foundation in China, where it is around 33 degrees Celcius

This foundation oxides like crazy under my eyes. I mentioned that i use it a concealer;it looks amazing when you first apply it, but it changes color and makes my undereye circles darker and makes me look tired. Weirdly, the other part of my face looks same as before.
just a warning for those living in hot places. I will continue to use this foundation because where i live, is much cooler so this wont be a problem for me.

this foundation still gets a 5/5

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by mjhicks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin-type: acne-prone, prone to clogged pores, on the sensitive side.

Initially I loved this foundation. The pump and packaging is delightful! It comes out very easily. I used a little bit of face lotion in it, just mixing it together in my hands because I thought the texture was a little heavy for my taste. It has great medium/heavy coverage, depending on the amount you use and if you top it off with a little powder foundation. I personally felt no need for cover-up or primer while using this which was terrific! A few weeks in though, my pores on my cheeks and forehead were clogged and inflamed. I thought it was simply hormonal but this lasted through my period and into my next cycle. I did some research and found out that the ingredient which provides the SPF 15 actually is comedonegenic which I was far from happy about! I've stopped using this and have switched to Almay's Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup which I will review in a few weeks time.

Conclusion: A great foundation for those with clear skin. People who should avoid this product are those cursed with acne/comedone prone skin and whose pores are either large or prone to clogs. Good luck!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by sheyronix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow I finally found "the one" ever since I was 13 Ihad greasy skin, pimples, big pores blackheads etc so I stuck with mac I was using mac for years I'd try others along the way but always seem to go back to mac. It's very hard to find my color because I'm olive with more of a yellow base. So a lot of the foundations I would try from neutrogina, Revlon, loreal, smashbox, bare minerals ( which I hate )all of those had a lot of pink undertones which I hate repeat...HATE. that's why I'd go back to mac because they had the color I liked and matches. Well mac covered hood especially scars I use to have...there was a lot of downfalls. Within 2 hours I'd get way greasy the make up would seperate look blotchy and just sol gross! And my pores would look bigger it wasn't attractive. I hated it well I got so sick of it I was at rite aid one day and I had saw this foundation it had just came out and it caught ny eye that none of them had that pink undertone and it had concealer and primer. What more could u ask for so I got my color I mix the tan with the warm beige. Even though it had primer I use primer before applying to give it a extra kick. I use mac all purpose brush one that has white hair in the end then I apply. Omg its amazing it applys easy build your coverage and then after I just use a light setting mineral powder from mac and finish with a mac finishing spray. I have gotten way more compliments the make up looks so flawless and healthy looking and I don't need 2 blot every 30 sec maby once through out the whole day. And to me, it last longer then mac. I never thought I'd find a 7$ foundation that works so perfect comparing to a 24$ foundation that made me Look... Cakey make up job gone bad lol I've saved a lot of $ don't get me wrong I love mac and use a lot of it, just not the foundation anymore. For covergirl and ds product its pretty amazing I looooove it and I'm so picky with my make up. And now that I use that my skin has become clear ans more radiant. I will always use this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by neonnbutterflies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great foundation. Contains not only foundation, but primer and a concealer. So the price is worth it. Pros - Buildable. It's got a pump. Good coverage. Doesn't cake up. Cons - Doesn't exactly have the coverage of a concealer. Gets oily after 6-8 hours if not set with a powder. More expensive than an average foundation. Overall- it's a great foundation and I'd recommend it. Definitely worth the price. Tip - i apply it with my Kabuki E.L.F. brush and set it with Stay Matte Rimmel pressed powder. Stays matte and non oily for a good 6/7 hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Lolo031082

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's ok. I have to use 3 pumps to get full coverage.