December 22, 2014 | 1786 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by amandakat3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! Good coverage. Great for oily skin. Very minimal touch ups. Stays fresh and matches skin tones amazing if applied correctly. Will re purchase for sure. Gives a great matte finish and looks very natural not cakey at all. HG for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by JCgirlie

I am really liking this product! I like the color (fair), like the texture, like how it has no spf, and it offers just enough coverage. I will repurchase :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by anastesia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know how to feel about this product.. The good thing is it blends into skin very well (I got the color fair). However, the grainy texture is something that really bothers me... If you are going to use this product, wear a moisturizer underneath!!! Lots of it! If you got some dry spots, the grains will accentuate it like crazy... I got a dry t-zone and a few dry spots around the nose, hence it got every flakier once I applied this BB cream alone. In terms of coverage, it doesn't really cover much, except evens your skin tone out just a bit.
Save your money on this. I am sure there are better bb creams out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by carmenkam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the weirdest BB cream out of a dozen that I've tried, it looks stone surface when it comes out of the tube, the color looks grey with gritty consistency, I cannot imagine putting gritty cream on my face on regular basis, although it transform to skin color after blending, it somehow feels uncomfortably chemical & artificial, the color doesn't look good on me, it oxidizes quick. It's really a terrible product.

From my experience, "Western BB creams" are merely just tinted moisturizer house in a tub with "BB Cream" label, generally speaking they don't cover a bit, no skincare benefits, low SPF & not long lasting. I am rushing back to Japanese & Korean BB creams.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by kp47

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't wear foundation because I like light formulas on my skin that doesn't feel heavy, so I decided to try BB cream. This one isn't bad in terms of coverage and colour matching. The only thing I'm not a fan of about it is the flecks of glitter in it. I wanted BB cream for a quick fix before class and I don't really want shimmer on my face for day to day use. So I use it mostly for going out now. Otherwise its a good product. It feels light and the coverage is good

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Bylaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

HOLY CRAP!! This stuff is awesome!!

I virtually never wear foundation of any kind. Ever. Maybe I will have my makeup done by a pro for very special occasions, and have a Garnier BB cream that I would use for semi-formal stuff, but you will not find me using any kind of base from day to day. I have freckles and an uneven skin tone but that is what I look like, so be it. I won't be caking on any gross, greasy, pore-clogging, mismatched, high maintenance junk all over my face. Plus my boyfriend hates it (he can't have it rubbing off on his uniforms). So, I skip it. I have never been able to find one that really matched under fluorescents that I could afford, and I didn't want the added time to my routine and I hate that it rubs off on clothes. So foundation is not part of my regimen.

I received a tiny sample of this in the mail with an order of hair product and decided to give it a spin just out of curiosity and see how it compared to the Garnier.

This stuff...wow. Went on super smoothe, blended right into my skin, you can't even really tell it's there, and I look...more even, more glowy maybe? More done without being OVERdone at all. I love it and it is so easy! I am not sure if I blended it perfectly but it doesn't seem to matter, since it matched and just disappeared, rendering my face like a canvas with almost no effort. I just apply it like a moisturizer, a few dots and rub and that's really all there is to it.

Never thought it was possible to look this good this easily. Not that I would be using this every day (I'm too granola for that) but it didn't make me break out at all, and it was SUPER life-saving when my alarm didn't go off the other day and I was forced to skip my shower to make it to work on time, but was supposed to go to a special dinner that evening with my boyfriend. Yikes! I ran home from work to do an emergency makeover. This beautifier cream took me from slept-in looking and gross to clean and perfect in no time! Beautifier it certainly is.

As low maintenance and inept with foundation as I am, this cream was MADE for me. I went out and bought two with a coupon. HOORAY!

Edit: I did notice after the second or third use that the Light was a *tad* orange. I don't have any kind of tan right now and live in the Pacific Northwest so I am what you would call WHITE. So, I went out and snagged a tube of the Fair. Fair is a little chalky.

So I mixed the two.

Viola.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Bottles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very intrigued when the BB trend started, and since I tend to love almost all of L'Oreal's products I went with this one first. I do not love the little needle nose tip, it's hard to get back into the long slender cap sometimes. The formula comes out white with blue beads, and even when I emulsify in my hands first those beads tend to feel gritty on my skin. It matches my skin OK and does a pretty good job of evening things out, but I agree with other reviewers that it can be a little orange sometimes. I always put foundation right over it, so I do not know about it wearing off. I think I will try Maybelline's version when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by ariax

Personally, I really like this product. I think it goes on light-feeling and doesn't clog your pores and unlike a lot of foundations or cover up, it doesn't feel like it's just sitting on your face looking cakey. As for the reviews saying it came out orange, I too experienced this at first. But if you put too much on, and rub it in with your fingers, that tends to happen. But what I do, which helped a lot, is to dot it on your face and then use a cosmetic sponge to dab it around until it is no longer the white color it came out as. I really do like this product, and have tried the BB Cream by Maybelline and I still like the L'Oreal product more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in Light, and was totally disappointed with it. It goes on nice enough...it's a light white color very similar to the magic primer, but once applied, it turned orange! Not even tan, but orange! I ended up wiping most of it off.,..I didn't notice any moisturizing or skin benefits, but I had very little on, if any, I applied it from the back of my hand, and it seemed to amplify skin texture, but it was hard to get past the orange color, to see if it did anything for my skin. If this were more natural and a true light color, it might not be too bad, It seemed to cover blemishes and spots ok, but anything with pigment will do that. I can't recommend due to the DS orange color, and the weird chalky look to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Katjina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I quite like this BB Cream. I bought the palest shade and it matches my skin perfectly, and turns into a silky/powdery texture in a few seconds after being applied. It blends amazingly with blush as well. Only negative thing; I never get to extract the right amount: it's either too little or too much.