Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 3/11/2013 10:53:00 AM

I stayed away fro the original formula because it was so greasy and light in coverage but when I noticed they came out with an oil free version I had to check it out. I can't believe how nice the coverage is (barely need a concealer) and the finish is actually matte! My skin is acne prone and sensitive and I haven't had any problems with this so far. The only thing I'd change is the packaging...the formula is so runny that you can't put it on it's side with the cap open or it will run out. Otherwise this is my favourite BB cream so far.

on 3/10/2013 10:34:00 AM

After i tried the first garnier bb cream, i was very skeptical about a new one. But after reading really good reviews, i though i would give it a go.

I have oily sensitive acne prone skin for reference.

I bought it because the weather is warming up, and i need something light to make my skin tone even and with spf, and natural looking.

Pros
- It's very watery, so it blends very well. Looks like you're applying moisturiser.
- The color (light) is very neutral (more on the yellow side) and it goes very well with my warm tone
- The coverage is buildable. I can use 3 layers without looking cakey at all. And it disguises well my blemishes. If i want more coverage, i use concealer only on my spots. I prefer a very natural look, so i only use 1 layer.
- The finish is just awesome! The skin feels so smooth and soft. It really looks like skin, even if you look really close. Doesn't look like you're wearing make-up, really!
- It camouflages my pores really well (i have huge pores in my nose and cheeks)
- It has a matte finish
- It controls shine very well, although i use some powder on top (personal preference)
- It has spf 20 and moisturising properties
- It doesn't make me breakout, which is awesome!
- It looks better and more natural after a few hours of wearing it - it's not longlasting, but your skin looks good and healthy at the end of the day, which i really like.

Cons
- It has an alcohol scent when you apply it (it's one of the ingredients) - this scent went away after a few applications
- it doesn't last long - but it doesn't claim to do so, and it's a bb cream, not a foundation, so it's excusable
- The packaging spills a bit, even when it's closed, so i have to store it upside down
- It doesn't keep me shine free for more than a couple hours.

I prefer applying it with a brush (i use the expert face brush by real techniques) and the finish is a dream. So flawless and even. And i use less product this way.

Overall, I recommend this product.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

There's really only a handful of skintones that this product works for. If you have one of those, good for you. The rest of us, who are either too dark or too pale, will just have to suffer on.

oh.my.god. I cannot express how awesome this product is. It makes my skin look so soft and pore-less. No product has ever been able to keep my combo skin from looking greasy and shiny but this product gives me a beautiful matte finish with a healthy glow. It doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup nor does it feel like it and I do feel like it improves the texture of my skin even after I remove it. You can add an extra layer on top hours later if you feel the need to but I find that this product has a remarkable lasting power on my skin. On top of all this it does not make me break out and EVERYTHING makes my skin break out. I am so impressed with this product and would recommend it to anyone ^.^

on 3/4/2013 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I really wanted to like this product.. But i hated it.. It made my dry patches drier even after i applied moisturizer!! and the pigmentation is awful.. it's too orange for me.... :/ It's very cheap though.. and if you have oily and not too pale skin (like mine) this will probably work... (:

on 3/3/2013 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was the only shade in my drug store and it looked fine on my hand but too light on my face. I'm a Natural - Warm Natural in Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick (Sorry don't use MAC...). This gave me a WHITE face. This is definitely for fairer people.

I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin, and it made me break out a bit at the end of the day. Would not recommend it for people with my skin type.

However, texture wise, I think it makes for a good base. Coverage is limited but this and concealer should be ok.

For those without sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin who are fair, have minimal blemishes and don't need full coverage makeup.

on 3/3/2013 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

It's a very nice BB cream. With primer and some powder it lasts the whole day for me without a change in color or any other not so nice side effects (like making me break out).

I especially like that it helps to keep the skin matte. It doesn't cover everything everything, but it tones down the redness from various zits and it helps to even out skin color where you need it. That it also doesn't cost much just makes it more appealing. I definitely recommend it.

on 3/2/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I soooo wanted to love this. While the texture is fab, andthe price is great, the color is just way too pink for my reddened complexion. it certainly lent to a " jolly old elf" appearance, but it did little else for my skin tone or texIure. Back to the drawing board for me!

on 2/28/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I hated this product I felt it made my face look like a grease ball and instead of making my skin better it made me break out wherever I applied it. The only thing I liked about this BB was that it had a bit more of coverage than other bb creams

on 2/27/2013 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Too dark, even at the light shade, but I must have blotted my face four times at workto get the excess off. I need something that adheres better to skin and doesn't rub off so badly.