October 25, 2014 | 1707 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by vanillafuzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:
Decent coverage. It actually evened out my redness and provided some coverage of a few small pimples.

Very light weight on my skin and looked natural. It was very easy to blend. I just used my fingers and it was very easy to use.

Cons:
While I like that it comes in a small tube, the formula is runny and just kept running out of the tube! I would have to cap it while applying it otherwise it would drip out on my bathroom counter.

Very limited color choices: Light and Medium. The light was too light for me and the medium was a bit dark and pinkish. For reference I am NC30.

It is not sold in the US. I think it is only available in the UK. I had to order this online.

Overall, this is a good BB cream if the color options work for you. If Garnier came out with more color options this would definitely be a repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by gacoad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this BB cream! It will replace all of my expensive foundations from now on :) It makes my skin look flawless.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Anchy94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this BB cream, its so much better than the first one. Coverage is great, so much better that tinted moisturizers i tried. I have oily and acne prone skin and its normal that you have to set it at the some point. So, coverage is great, its not expensive, it has matte finish and the only little bad thing can be it contains alcohol (but it didnt hurt me at all). So, im going to buy this product again! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by jodiebug22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I have oily skin and this just made me look oily after about 10 minutes. I was incredibly disappointed :(

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by MaryKate88

Although this "BB cream" (but actually more a tinted moisturizer) is better than the first variant of the brand, this still makes my skin oily, it provides also almost no coverage and it still makes my skin itch and breaks me out. So I won't be repurchasing this either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I've got fairly dry cheeks and a very oily T-zone, and nothing ever works to keep the shine off my T-zone at bay. THIS DOES!
Fine, it doesn't keep me 100% matte, but whereas with everything else I've tried before, I'd need to blot/ powder within literally 1-2 hours max, this keeps me shine-free for hours and hours. I usually feel the need to powder once in the early afternoon, but don't always bother to.
(FYI stuff that I've tried before for oilyness: countless oil-control powders, anti-shine primers from No7, Smashbox etc, Origins zero oil, different foundations...)
Having dry-ish cheeks, I always put a light moisturiser under this, only on my cheeks. Works for me.
I apply this BB cream with my fingers and the result is very natural, but flawless! - very good coverage, even for under the eyes (I'd really say this offers medium coverage)!
The "light" matches my NC15 skin perfectly and doesn't oxidise. It does apply a bit white-ish initially, but quickly adapts to my skintone.
As others have said, yes it's runny, but I just keep my bottle upright, so when I need to use it I turn it a little bit to its side and pour however much I need. No problems so far.
All in all, happy days!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by frostbites

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Now, I loved the effect (a male friend said "has something happened? you're glowing!") and the price, even the color somehow worked.
But, this dried out my combo skin horribly, until it started flaking in places where it never peeled before.
I was sad to let it go, tried different moisturizers under it to no avail. Apart from the terrible feeling of tightness and dry skin, it almost gave me a chemical burn. When I went back to my old moisturizer + foundation combo, my face became red and tingly and it took two days to restore the barrier. Never again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by JCM123

I have really, really oily skin and was quite impressed with how this product kept my oilies at bay. I loved the finish, and how liquidy it is to apply. I liked the overall finished effect. The problem is that this stuff broke me out like crazy. No idea why or what the offending ingredient(s) was but I haven't broken out using any of my other foundations etc, even if they don't manage to hold back the oilies quite as well.

The hunt continues.....

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by MikaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

love it!!
it has a very strong smell of alcohol (like all Garnier products for oily skin) and I would agree it's runny (no need to squeeze a bottle) also looks scary pale the moment when it's applied, but despite of this, it's easily applied using just your fingers and in 1-2 min. colour adapts the skin tone. It mattifies skin but doesn't dry it out. Looks more natural than most of foundation but covers more than plain tinted moisturizer. It didn't cause me any breakouts :)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by daisy55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loved it. Loved it SO MUCH. Except that it broke me out quite badly after only a few days' use, as did the original version, so I can only conclude that there is something in both formulas that is an irritant to my skin :( So sad, because I could easily have gotten into the habit of using this every day instead of foundation... Loved the matte (but glowing) finish, and the colour matched my skin perfectly! Only other con was the packaging - because the formula is really runny, it leaked everywhere after opening it. Would've been better in a bottle with a pump.