Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 2/16/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this a couple of days ago because I guess I got caught up in the BB cream hype and since I'm only in my mid-teens I wasn't ready to try a full face for foundation. The price was alright; I bought it on sale for NZD$16. The Medium shade suits me quite well (I'm around an NC35 in MAC) and I was happy to find that it oxidised to match my skin tone perfectly. The product is quite runny so I would not recommend storing it upside down like the packaging implies. It's fairly easy to apply and blend, however it seems to dry out my combination skin and makes my nose, cheeks, area above my eyebrows and forehead peel. I've found that the solution is to moisturise thoroughly first. Personally, I use an aloe vera gel and apply the BB cream on top while it's still damp on my face and I've found that it works like a charm, probably because although my skin is oily, it might not be oily enough. The product is very lightweight on the skin but I find it doesn't cover my acne discolouration. Other than this, it's perfect.

on 2/16/2013 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is great! Awesome coverage for a BB cream, yet feels very light. Easy to apply, and makes my skin look matte all day. One con though - it's a little too pinkish for me. I'm neutral/yellow, and this makes my face look a little too pink - but I still love it. Will definitely buy it again...

on 2/14/2013 1:51:00 AM

This product is amazing, it gives great coverage, it gives me a matte finish so no need for powder, oil free so it doesn't cause acne, it lasts all day and it will work to get rid of your acne.

The down side: it can look to dark (although that whats bb creams are meant to do), it can make your skin dry but that can be fixed by using a moisturising primer and the product is very runny and can easily spill on its side or tilted down you don't usa a lid.

But overall it's a great product and I love it!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use the second bottle of this cream. It's perfect. I do not need powder after it. My skin does not get oily with this product. In the morning when I hurry or when I want my skin is particularly matt then I do not put any ordinary face cream than just this, and so does great work. Otherwise, my skin is oily, and I have enlarged pores. I think I will not buy powder anymore because I do not want my skin "not breathing." Oh yes, cover is also great and does not require a large amount of product. One pack takes me about 7 months :)
P.S. sorry about my English, I am from Croatia ;)

on 2/11/2013 11:46:00 AM

Okay I haven’t written a review in a while but I honestly HAVE TO write about this. When the ‘original’ Garnier BB first came out, I ran to my cvs to get my claws on it… and I hated it. I’m in my early 20’s, combination oily skin and I live in south Florida (forever humid and extremely hot). I tend to be very kind to my skin and because I moisturize heavily at night, on most days I tend to skip day cream because if I add any more moisture and my skin becomes an oil slick. The original Garnier BB was a NIGHTMARE, it made my look wonderfully glowing for about the five minutes after I applied it but then OILSLICK, that would run off my face within a couple of hours (plus, I think it might have broken me out). I knew this product was out overseas way before it American stores but to be completely honest I thought it would be the same thing as the first BB, and I was not about to pick it up. But as all of my drugstore purchases begin, I had a coupon. Boy oh boy, was I wrong. This stuff is amazing. It controls oil better than my MUFE Matte Velvet +… I KNOW. It has amazing coverage for BB and it wears surprisingly long, however the color is a bit off. I’m about a solid 20 and I can get away with either NC or NW (mac terminology) but I find the light to be a bit dark and a bit too pink. But small potatoes because I love this.. for reference I think I love this more than the L’oreal BB (HG). I will update if anything changes.
PS.It is really, really runny but I really don’t think that matters if the product works well.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I tried a sample of this in medium/deep on a card that was in a magazine, just out of curiosity. I've seen the American BB creams in drugstores for months now but never had the desire to try one. I never saw the point in them because they seen like glorified tinted moisturizers. I'm glad I tried this one though. I love how it looks like my natural skin, only better. This evens out skintone and gives my skin a more polished, glowing looking. Has nice coverage too!

I've now had this on for 10 1/2 hours, and it still looks as fresh as it did when I first applied! I didn't even have to set this with my MAC Studio Careblend pressed powder, which I use everyday to set my makeup with. I usually use the Careblend pressed powder to add more coverage. I'm surprised at how well this covers, while still looking so natural! Also, I didn't have to blot my face at all! Huge plus! I absolutely love not having to blot my t-zone. (that gets so annoying!). i liked this so much upon application (loved the way that it looked) that I ran out to Walmart (only 5 min away) and purchased this. It was $11.97 for 2 oz, which is a steal. Compared to other foundations/tinted moisturizers/bb creams, where you only get 1 oz. (NARS Sheer Glow is $42 for 1 oz!) Love the tube as well. I think I may have found a more
affordable dupe to my NARS Pure Radiant TM.

(This is one of the more expensive drugstore BB creams. The Maybelline one was about $7. That's why I gave it a 3 for price.)

update: 2/22/13- i stopped using this and switched to the Revlon BB Cream (amazing) because this one breaks me out. I tried this out again today & i broke out again not long after applying this. I must be allergic to something in this. It's ashame because it really controls oil quite well and i love how it looks on the skin. i took off a lippie because of that. it's a nice product, just not for me.

on 2/5/2013 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It avoids my face to be too oily. But it does not have a such coverage.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Super cheap, great quality and great look.

I prefer this over foundation for an everyday look. I have skin that is soooo oily and this is perfect for me. I bought this product in light and i loved it so much. But then my friend had it in medium, which looked even better on me.

Must give this one a go. It also has great coverage

I bought this product a few days ago willing to try something that would be light and healthy for my skin, sinse it was oil free and a BB cream i thought it would do good for my skin... however just a day after i used this as my foundation, i got 2 sore pimples on my cheek, which is very rare since im on skin meds and get pimples very rarely now.... so i don't recommend this product for people with acne prone skin as it irritates it. however it did provide good coverage for a 'bb cream' as it actually did blur acne scars. would not use this again though! xo

on 2/3/2013 6:21:00 PM

This is my everyday favorite especially is summer time. Evens out skin tone perfectly and gives enough coverage to hide little discolorations. Takes care of my T zone and lasts all day long. The best way to apply it for me is my finger tips. It really blends well.

It's only a bit runny and that's the only downside I can think of.