November 24, 2014 | 945 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

Iused this for the first time today and was surprised to like it. I didn't want to apply it with my fingers, in fear that it would move or wipe off my foundation, so I applied it with a brush and it worked surprisingly well. I got Candy Coral and think it's beautiful. These blushes are slightly gimmicky but functional enough to work with. UPDATE: I adore these ever since I started using a stippling brush to apply. I've never cared for cream blushes because they mess up the rest of your makeup, but since using a stippling brush, I don't get that, plus these make you glow more than a powder blush and the colors available are gorgeous; I have them all!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Concept is unique, literally bouncy springy texture, something I've never seen before but Orchid Hush didn't show up on my NC30-35 skin. I had to dig my fingers to get some product on and it didn't go smoothly on my skin. I heard that Hot Tamale and Plum Wine are definitely more pigmented but I rather not waste another $8

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by IcyPink15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product seemed great in theory, but it is hard to apply. The blush moves all around the container and does not stick to a makeup brush, your finger, and does not apply well to skin. Returning one and buying something else. I want the mousse blushes back! ASAP!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by abbeyschmitt

I've had the great oppertunity of testing all of these on my fair NC-20 complection. The only one that really made an impact on me was Plum Wine, it is so beautiful and a great dupe for my usually blushes (stila convertible color in rose or orchid). I also purchased the Pink Plum because it gave me that nice fresh just woke up glow.

The darker shades are really nice, and the lighter ones barely show up on me. I had to apply, and apply, and then apply some more to get them to look nice, but by then I felt like it wasn't worth it if i'm using so much product just to get some color.

Overall, I really like idea of these, and the ones that work on me. I will most definitely be repurchasing Plum Wine when I finish mine!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by katya451

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first saw these, I thought they were the coolest things ever. The texture is awesome, but it makes the blush very difficult to apply. When I rub my finger on the blush to get some product to apply, the blush just squished down and moves around and almost no product goes onto my finger, so I have to apply a lot to get any color to show up on my face. Not a fan, but it was an interesting idea.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by jenanasaurusrex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first touched these, I literally freaked. Haha I didn't really know what to think. I got two of them and the pigmentation isn't that great. Beautiful colors and fun to play with, just needs a better pay off color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by niferphoto

AMAZING! I adore these new blushes. I always buy department store brands for the most part - but these were so lovely I had to buy on the spot. I think the deeper colors are better and those were the ones I purchased. I can see how the lighter ones wouldn't show up unless you were super pale. The surface is bouncy indeed and very glowy on your cheeks. My favorite are the hot tamale color and the peach. Both give me a totally natural glowing flush. The price is on point for a drugstore brand so nothing unexpected there. I hope this is part of their new lineup as I can see using up the ones I have and wanted to repurchase when they run out. I'm shocked at how much I love these.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by fortheloveoflipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First of all, I bought both Orchid Hush and Coffee Cake. I love the color of both, but the pigmentation is really poor. I have super fair skin (NC 20 for reference) and they both barely show up. Also, I'm not a fan of the consistency, as it seems to ball up and fall off when I try to apply it, if that makes sense. I am really disappointed in these products...the dream mouse blushes are 100% better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This blush is a neat idea and I love the texture but they are poorly pigmented and do not last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by MACamille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought Pink Plum, and it is WAYYY SHEER. RETURN?