October 22, 2014 | 1072 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by jenanasaurusrex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first touched these, I literally freaked. Haha I didn't really know what to think. I got two of them and the pigmentation isn't that great. Beautiful colors and fun to play with, just needs a better pay off color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by niferphoto

AMAZING! I adore these new blushes. I always buy department store brands for the most part - but these were so lovely I had to buy on the spot. I think the deeper colors are better and those were the ones I purchased. I can see how the lighter ones wouldn't show up unless you were super pale. The surface is bouncy indeed and very glowy on your cheeks. My favorite are the hot tamale color and the peach. Both give me a totally natural glowing flush. The price is on point for a drugstore brand so nothing unexpected there. I hope this is part of their new lineup as I can see using up the ones I have and wanted to repurchase when they run out. I'm shocked at how much I love these.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by fortheloveoflipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First of all, I bought both Orchid Hush and Coffee Cake. I love the color of both, but the pigmentation is really poor. I have super fair skin (NC 20 for reference) and they both barely show up. Also, I'm not a fan of the consistency, as it seems to ball up and fall off when I try to apply it, if that makes sense. I am really disappointed in these products...the dream mouse blushes are 100% better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This blush is a neat idea and I love the texture but they are poorly pigmented and do not last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by MACamille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought Pink Plum, and it is WAYYY SHEER. RETURN?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by tstymctst

Picked this up in the color Hot Tamale, and it is fabulous. I don't normally like creamy formulas for blush, but this one is a dream for me. It goes on smoothly, blends well, and wears all day. And I will admit, I kind of like to poke the product just to feel that weird, bouncy, sponge-ish texture. :)

I'll definitely be trying some of the other shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I bought this in Rose Petal which in the pot looks like the softest muted pink. And that is pretty much how it transfers to my NW20 cheeks, but it almost disappears. If you are used to NYX cream blushes or MAC's this will appear much less pigmented than you are used to. And this color is so soft and so natural on me, I am not sure it even shows up. But there are some pros to these blushes:
*Very easy to apply with your fingers and blend, unlike other cream blushes I have tried
*Applies/feels so much like the Monistat Chaffing Gel that people are using as a primer. It melts into your skin and gets that soft powdery feel
*If you like the idea of a cream blush, but don't like the stickiness of sum, this is your blush.

Some cons for me are that (at least Rose Petal) is almost too sheer, and that I think I still think glitter/shimmer in there, it is subtle, but I think I still see those reflects and I don't like that.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by elizabethnace1124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I bought the color "Rose Petal"
I apply it with my fingers because I haven't found the right brush yet. It blends right in and looks completely natural without having to use alot. Will buy if I ever use it all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like these. I have Pink Frosting and Peach Satin and I like them equally. They also look great swirled together. Good quality for Maybelline, which doesn't ususually impress me. I'll get Hot Tamale next!

Update: I don't think these hold up as well as many other cream blushes and the more I mess with them, the more gimmicky I find them. Recently tried NYX cream blushes and they provide a much better pigmentation and wear. Knocking my score down to a 3.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by pandaspear

I got this blush in the color "Plum Wine". It has a weird consistency but I do like the color and feel like it blends flawlessly into my skin, giving me the perfect plum flush. I haven't really tested how long this lasts, but I did wear it to work and didn't feel like I looked totally blah by the end of the day. I think the packaging on this is pretty cheap, but it is a drugstore product. It's not as substantial as the Dream Mousse Blush (which I love!). The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because there are so many blushes to try, I don't often buy the same one twice.