August 1, 2014 | 1081 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by lleewwiiss11

I LOVE THIS STUFF. not only is it EXTREMELY affordable but the formula is amazing, the wand is nothing special but when I use this stuff it holds my curl all day. I have yet to find anything to holds a curl as well as this mascara does. I just put it in my monthly favorites on my youtube channel and blog, I just absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by 176163

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Believe the hype! I actually can't believe what I'm seeing when I put this mascara on. Like many people, I've used alot of different brands and some really high end brands also. This beats them all, hands down! It's amazing. I almost didn't want to write this review, since they are getting hard to come by at Walgreens!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by SelmaB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMGGGGGGG. Heard of this amazing mascara from nurberxo on youtube. She was raving about it so I thought under 3 bucks? Gotta try. I went to Walgreens (took me a while to find the Jordana stuff lol), but BEST MASCARA I'VE EVER TRIED. Proof: the first time I wore it my sister and I went shopping and she says to me "your eyelashes look nice".. coming from a girl who isn't exactly a makeup expert and who has never said much about my makeup haha. Even better? I was hanging out with my boyfriend, who really never says anything specific about my makeup (unless "is that lipstick?"), and he asks me if I'm wearing fake eyelashes. And that is how I know I will forever repurchase this stuff! I must say, it gives a little more length than volume, but if you learn how to work it for your lashes, you can get the most dramatic result. I get both and they look fake ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I "had" to have this after all the MUA raves. It was sold out at my local brick & mortar shops, so I purchased a few tubes via Amazon. $2.00 US. The brush & formula remind me a bit of Georgio Armani's Eyes to Kill. It's got a good, dense black tint, yet the formula is (if applied in thin, even layers) very buildable.

Both mascaras smell the same - both have an odd sort of smell that somehow reminds me of lawnmower fuel or something you would smell at a motor shop. I wonder what that's about? :>/
Also this was a bit easier to remove than the GA Eyes to Kill.

The same results can be had with any oil-based remover. I did try a regular facial cleanser to see if I could get it all off, but had to cleanse twice. One big difference between this and GA is that the Jordana washes off very easily with a proper make-up remover ie Clinique's Take The Day off Balm.

Taking off GA Mascara is a difficult task - especially at the end of the day when I'm tired and want to get cleaned up as fast as possible. The other nice thing about this (besides the price point) is that I can see that it is loaded with extending fibers. The fibers are not too long, which means my lashes didn't go all wonky once the product was applied, however the fibers DO add a fair amount of fullness to the lashes - especially if you do the "wiggle at the roots" move. GA does not have these fibers.

Finally the smudge test. No smudges! I applied about three coats in very thin layers, letting the lashes dry between layers. I went 0 hours and not a smudge or flake in site. This is probably my favorite thing about this mascara. One less thing to worry about. Would I apply this when I need to get out of the door in a hurry?
No. It does take more time (imo) to apply. Is it worth it? Yes.

Update: This made my lashes too brittle to wear every day. They are like rock hard cement, which makes me sad. I may try wearing a lotion based primer first, but I wanted to add this update because I'm afraid of my lashes drying out too much or getting damaged from harsh mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by lilblacksky

Love the volume & length this gives me... But IT HOLDS NO CURL, at all. Undoes all of my carefully curled lashes so that they point straight down again :[ I tried using this on just the tips of my lashes after my regular waterproof mascara, and that kind of works, but it's too much trouble for ordinary mornings. I will NOT buy again, but I would recommend it to those who don't need curling help but looking for a lot of volume/length. I wish Jordana would come up with waterproof versions.
Curl: 0/5
Volume: 5/5
Length: 4/5

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by beebop808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best drugstore brand mascara's ever....I've been using this for over 6 months now, on my 3rd tube and still loving it! $2.99 at Walgreens and it's all the hype!!! I was a long time faithful MAC Zoom & L'Oreal Carbon Black Vol. user, I still love my L'Oreal but you can't go wrong with Jordona's price, thick black, and lengthy lashes. I love this mascara.
P.S. Went to the waterpark for the entire day and it didn't run nor did it come completely off!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Harley09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very surprised by the quality of this mascara. While I like department store makeup I do tend to stick to drugstore mascaras. With the rave reviews Jordana Best Lash Extreme was receiving I decided to give it a try especially since a tube is under $4. I am a convert, this mascara does a great job coating my lashes without clumping and gives them the necessary volume they need. My lashes are already long but have a tendency to droop, this mascara gives them oompf without the need for an eyelash curler. Are there better mascaras out there? I'm sure there are since I haven't tried them all but if you're looking for a budget friendly volumizing mascara I would definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by wbwilliams1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I buy this three at a time because it's that amazing. The hype is all true. Believe it. Do yourself a favor and spend the $3 at Walgreens and prepare to be won-over. This mascara makes my lashes look dark, thick, full, and long. It doesn't flake, lasts all day, and makes me happy. I'll never again spend $9 on a tube of mascara. This stuff is the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried so many different mascaras that I've lost count. I found my HG a few years ago...but of course it was discontinued...so my quest was on again to find that one mascara that would do everything! I tried Lancome (great but the price is ridiculous), MAC (what a joke), Stila, Tarte, Clinique (all ok but nothing special), Estee Lauder (another good one,but still too pricey), and more drugstore brands than I have room here to list. I was in Walgreens and remembered reviews for this product...found a tube, $2.50...hmmm, why not??? Guess what? This is even better than my old HG!!! Huge, false looking lashes, not only long, but thick. Wore it all day and had very small amount of smudging under eye, but no more than any other brand, including waterproof formulas I've tried. I'm going to buy a few more back-ups cause this stuff is what mascara is supposed to be. YEAH Jordana!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Purplegal

Wow! I am impressed! This lengthens & volumizes without flaking or running. You need to let it dry a bit before applying a 2nd coat, otherwise it can get clumpy. Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes is still my favorite, but for $2.99 this is the mascara I will buy for normal occasions. It is definitely worth trying - maybe you will love it too!