November 22, 2014 | 1964 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this palette is all smooth and shimmery, with a great range of neutrals. if there were matte w&w they would sell out in a heartbeat and be HTF on ebay/amazon and i will be waiting in line for the ds to open on that day! PS these shadows apply nicely when wet with an EL brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a gem! I've heard alot about these palettes and decided to pick up "comfort zone". This has to be one of the best drugstore quality eyeshadows ever! The texture is buttery and smooth. The pigmentation is supurb! These shadows are really high quality! I love this , I might try some others.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Khara04

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this! Fantastic shades and very long lasting. Bought a few as backups. Wet 'n' Wild makes some of the best drugstore e/s you will find.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This palette is absolutely amazing. The shadows are soft and extremely pigmented... rivaling even some of my high end ones! All the colors in this palette are very versatile and can make a variety of different looks. I especially love the peachy-golden shade... awesome as a lid color! Just a little warning: the bottom left shade (dark brown) is EXTREMELY soft and insanely pigmented, so only use a tiny bit and be sure to blend! It's also prone to shattering, so be extra careful with it because it ill get everywhere!

Overall, I definitely recommend this palette, and for five bucks at the drugstore, you can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with what everyone reviewed here, this palette is a winner because green, beige, golds, and browns look good on virtually every skintones and its only $5. Im NC40 and these colors really show up on me and it has very little creasing which is surprising on my oily skin, and I used these colors without a primer in the summer heat! I love pretty much every shade in this palette (including the wierd green glitter color on bottom right), I have never like every shade in any eyeshadow palette before.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

My whole eyeshadow wardrobe is becoming Wet N' Wild and Stila! I love this set, every color is packed with pigment and unique. I especially use #2, the silky pink shimmer. It's everything I wanted Kitten to be. It never looks too cool or frosty on me, just a lovely pink/gold. It looks great when paired with the Club dupe in the lower right side in the crease. The light brown color #3 is great, very similar to the crease shade in the Walking on Eggshells set. I haven't tried many of the green side yet, but from the swatches I think I'll like them, too. I would say that if you are thinking about spending just under $50 on the UD Naked pallet, get this set and WnW Vanity instead. You'll get both for under $10 and use them more. I do use them more than my Naked pallet.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by giasabine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these colors, but they are darker and much more pigmented than I had anticipated. I have medium auburn hair, green eyes, and very light skin. Being in my mid-40s, this is more color than I will wear to work. The brow bone color will work for me during the day, and the eyelid colors will work for the crease and accenting, but the 4 darker colors will not.

Still I don't regret buying this palette, because the colors are fun and perfect for me for the evening or weekend. And for the price (I paid under $5) it was a great buy. However, I would gladly pay a little more for better packaging, hence the 4 lippies.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by CristinaIsabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These is by far the greatest Wet n Wild palette I have ever bought and I know for a fact I will be repurchasing it again and again. The colors are absolutely gorgeous, easily blendable, insanely pigmented, and feel great on your lids. They do not feel cheap at all and have great staying power. I have brown/hazel eyes with green flecks around the pupil and every single shadow in the palette brings out the colors beautifully. I recommend this to everyone but especially those with brown/green eyes. The only cons I have about this product would have to be the packaging since it is quite cheap but the colors inside (looks and quality wise) greatly make up for it. I would like to see the packaging improve a bit but the shadows are perfect just as they are. I remember the old palettes used to be more durable and even came with mirrors which I really liked. If Wet n Wild went back to the quality of packaging they had before (it wasn't the greatest but more durable than the new ones) I feel the palettes would be absolutely perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

At the moment this is one of my favorite palettes from WnW. I can see this looking gorgeous on the ladies with green/hazel eyes. Unfortunately, I have blue eyes but its still looks good on me. The shades are very accurate shown in the pics here-there is brown side and green side. Brown side leans towards warm but I can still get away with it(Iím cool PPP). The only shade I donít care for is the palest one-its yellowish beige which looks rather chalky, imo. The rest as follows: medium pigmented peach, golden brown and chocolate brown that is VERY pigmented, you only need a little dab for daytime look.
The green side is my favorite, it includes greenish taupe(very unique color, great for light eyes), medium olive green, blackish olive green(which looks almost black on the eyes) and the most unique color of the bunch, what looks like reddish brown but it throws off a greenish metallic tinge, very cool. You can do either natural daytime look, or do fabulous smoky eyes with this. Iím seriously thinking of getting a backup if I can find it because the green side is not really dupable(at least I wasnít able to find it yet)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jenniphifer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this palette. It is an excellent value for the price. I was unaware until recently that the quality of Wet N Wild has greatly improved. Thank you, MUA and beauty blogs for cluing me in on that one!

I will start of my with my list of cons. There aren't many but there are a few that you will need to know about. For one, this shadows do crumble easily. I am on my second palette. I've had better luck with my second palette, but I've also been much more gentle with it. Second, the wear isn't great for me. Right now I am using the ELF mineral eye primer, so that could be part of the issue. As soon as I get some UDPP I will see if it makes a difference. Three, the packaging is a little cheap, but you can hardly complain about that for the price.

And the pros... The colors are beautiful, pigmented, and blend flawlessly. They don't feel cheap, either. I especially love the green, copperish, and blue/brown duochrome colors. My least fave would be the brownish/black glitter, because I'm NOT a glittery gal, but I can see it coming in handy at some point. I would highly recommend buying this product. I will definitely be buying more Wet N Wild items in the future based on my experience with this product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No