Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this palette! Quality shadows, highly pigmented, many combinations. Great for casual (with a light hand) days, and definitely for nighttime, I would definitely get more, especially for e price! This particular palette has copper, neutral, and darker green shades. Easy to blend too, but definitely use a light hand then build...it can go on a lot heavier than you expect!

on 8/3/2011 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is great! It has a several MAC dupes in it and the color payoff is fantastic. Not to mention the price is less than $5. I did have to search for this one though, went to several stores before I ran across anyone having it. And its funny, it has the Club dupe in it and the dupe is actually soo much prettier than the MAC one. Love this, would definetly repurchase.

on 7/31/2011 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a great everyday palette. The shadows are soft, easily blendable, and very pigmented. You get eight shadows one side with browns and the other greens. I especially enjoy the green side to me its a muted moss green that is perfect for everyday. Be carefull with the crease shades as a women of color Im used to packing on shadow to get the correct color but no need with this palette a light hand is really warranted with this palette.

on 7/31/2011 4:18:00 PM

This palette is amazing. Good color payoff, nice texture, and pretty colors that all go well with eachother. It's a great deal considering you get 8 eyeshadows for $5. There are also a ton of mac dupes in this palette! I prefer these over mac eyeshadows - more affordable and same, if not better quality. The packaging is kinda eh, but I would definately buy this again. I recommend it to people every chance I get! Do not hesitate to buy this!

on 7/27/2011 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My eyes are super sensitive and I cannot wear the more expensive eyeshadows that I love like Smashbox. I read about Wet and Wild in a magazine and like any makeup junkie stopped what I was doing and went right across the street to Walgreens to get my fix. I have been looking for a night time look for awhile and this is it! Gorgeous colors, pigment and blends without creasing. Going back tomorrow to get the other two palletes.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Let me keep this simple. This product is under 5 dollars and it works like a shadow that is 30 dollars. One of the best purchases. Will be giving Wet n' Wild a look every time I go into a drugstore.

on 7/27/2011 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I loooove this pallete!! the colors are gorgeous!, the shadows are soft creamy and silky! on the same day i got this,I also got the Too Faced Natural eye pallete at Ulta for 36 and IT WENT BACK! i could't believe the 5 dollar shadow was doing such a better job! This shadows WILL NOT DISAPOINT!

These eye shadow's are amazing! Im so tired of drugstore companies selling mediocre single shadows for 5 dollars. There are eight gorgeous pigmented shadow's in here for only 5 bucks, its a steal! The only gripe i have about the product is the packaging, like most WnW shadow's the casing is impossible to open, I ruined my manicure trying to do so. Regardless of the packaging these shadows are just so pigmented and easy to use and blend. They last for a long time on the eye, with little creasing over a primer. I recommend this to everyone!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Can I just say that $5 for 8 eyeshadows is a steal? Especially shadows THIS nice. I got this particular palette because I liked the green eyelid shade. But I feel like I will get a ton of use out of all these colors! A couple of them remind me a lot of some Urban Decay colors, like Smog (similar to the brown crease shade). These are super pigmented and easy to work with. I'm going to go buy the other colors for sure!

on 7/21/2011 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I recently started to wear eyeshadow, and before going to Sephora to check out some high end products, I decided to head to my local Walgreens for cheaper alternatives. So far, from all the drugstore eyeshadows I have tried, I was not impressed. They lacked pigmentation and staying power, and were often very powdery. However I read reviews on Wet n Wild new 8 pan palettes, and decided to try this one out, in "Comfort Zone". I knew I would get the most use out of this particular palette than the other ones.
Here are my thoughts:
Pros:
-very pigmented! Especially the dark colors. Don't make a mistake of applying too much--little goes a long way!
-colors are labeled, so those new to eyeshadow have a guide
-nice shimmery shades (could be a con to some)
-decent amount of product

Cons:
-WAY too soft! I accidentally pressed my finger onto one color a bit too hard and that individual pan broke!
-not very travel friendly
-packaging is flimsy
-not enough matte shades (could be a pro to some)

Overall it's a decent palette for those who want to eexperiment with neutral shades. I wish there were more matte shades, but for about 5 dollars, it's worth it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials