Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Bronze Powder/CI 77400, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've had this for awhile & I absolutely LOVE it. The colors are beautiful, pigmented & so soft. You can create so many looks & easily go from day to night. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

I love all the colors on the left side of this pallette and the one duochrome blue/brown on the right-my fav. These are really wearable but shimmery colors. Under a good primer, they last all day. A total bargain eyeshadow with pretty good pigment.

This palette is soooo beautiful! I'm in love with every color. The eyeshadows are very pigmented, come in a good set of hues, and are almost cream-like. Considering that they are dupes of MAC colors, I'm extremely impressed by the quality and the price of this palette. I'd definitely buy this again, and I'm going to go buy the other sets!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Returned this - wasn't impressed at all. The definer shades crumbled after I opened it (I didn't even get to USE the definer shades yet!). The fallout got all over the highlight shades and turned into a big powdery mess. I bought ALL the 8 pan palettes at once when Walgreens got a new shipment in, and returned all of them. Didn't even open or swatched the other palettes b/c I was afraid they'd all crumble too. I'd pass on this, even though it's really cheap. It's all hype, in my opinion...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Not gonna lie; I bought this for that gorgeous brown in the lower right corner. It's a warm brown with a green sheen to it! Loveeee it. The shadows are very pigmented and great for the price, but they break really easily and the packaging is crummy so it's not really suited for travel. I've had big issues with the lower left definer shade. it broke and got all over the other shadows so I've had to dust them off every time i use this palette. But, all that said, I would buy this again. The shadows start fading after 4-6 hours, with a good base, but for the price, the pigmentation can't be beat!

This has become my go-to, everyday eyeshadow palette. The colors are very highly pigmented, easy to apply and to blend, and they work well together in many combinations. Plus, even without a primer, they have great lasting power. An excellent value! The only downside is the cheap, plastic packaging. Keep this palette at home. It doesn't look like it would travel well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this! I have a lot of difficulty wearing greens (NC15, asian) as they tend to make me look sickly but this palette is amazing.

It's a little difficult to depot (a lot difficult actually) but it's pretty enough to be so so worth it. Wears well with a primer. Can't recommend it enough!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Oh my goodness, one of the reviewers below me hit the nail right on the head when describing this palette: neutral but potent. Couldn't have said it better myself. I have seriously gotten so much use out of this little gem, I'm thinking of getting a backup. I shamefully missed out on picking up MAC's 'Dalliance' shadow, from the Mega Metal collection (I think that's what it was called?). The brow bone shade on the right is the closest thing to being a dupe, and it just so happens to be the shade I'm about to hit pan on. A light taupe with the slightest tinge of a golden cast. It's a smidge too dark to be a highlight for me, though it works beautifully, especially with green eyeshadows. It's an interesting, beautiful color that works great as an all-over lid color.
WnW is now notorious for their buttery soft shadows, and this is no exception. Any neutral lover out there, if you don't have this little palette already, GO GET IT. haha I don't care if you're a 'high-end makeup only' snob, if you were to buy one thing from Wet n Wild, get the Comfort Zone palette!
But the only cons I can think of for the 8-pans are, of course, the fact that they're only 'shimma shimma,' and, (I think this goes for all shadows from WnW), but the shadows can break very easily in their pans. The bottom left Definer shade in this palette keeps crumbling every time I open it, and it's starting to aggravate me, but other than that, nothing I can't live with. Also, the massive amount of fallout I get from these shadows just can't be ignored, and when I tap my brush, most of the shadow is gone from the brush before I can even apply it. But other than that, they're insanely pigmented, easy to blend, and are long-wearing when worn with a good primer (much longer than an 8-hour workday, sometimes lasting up to 12 hours without fading). I do feel like I have to incorporate other eyeshadows from other palettes whenever I want to do a look with this palette, because the shades ARE so shimmery and sparkly, that I'm afraid it'll look like shimmer overdose and muddled together. I never use more than two eyeshadows in Comfort Zone for one look. And I do like the quality of their 6-pan palettes and trios a lot better, but I just had to give this palette 5/5, because even though it's not practical enough to use on its own without pulling out other shadows of different finishes, these are perfectly nice for being accent colors, and three of the colors in this palette are unique enough that I would purchase this palette again, and also for the Dalliance and Club dupes.

WnW has quickly become my holy grail of eyeshadows...fantastic texture..smooth, easy blending..soft, highly pigmented colors, and you just cannot beat the price, hands down. The shadows are extremely soft, and the package should be handled with care, as it's not the most sturdy. So many beautiful looks can be created with this one. Love the mixture of greens and browns, and the light shimmers. Each one is more luxurious and gorgeous and rich than the last. And to say that about a drugstore line with this pricetag, it's phenominal.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

OMG! I forgot I had this palette and I broke it out this morning. I use it and get to work, log onto MUA and see the review of it front and center!

I love the shades in this one. They are neutral but potent. I tend to agree with the name...Comfort Zone.

I tend to gravitate to nude/neutral palettes and I have far too many of them.

What I like and hate about this palette at the same time is the amount of shimmer. The shades are rich and iridescent (IMO). One of the shades looks dark green but then it looks to have hues of black and dark brown.

This palette is highly pigmented and the colors blend perfectly and look natural yet provide punch on my C5 skin tone.

Video Reviews & Tutorials