Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/6/2011 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I stalked all the drugstores for weeks until I found it earlier this year. I generally like Wet n Wild eyeshadows but I'm not crazy about this palette. The shades are very pigmented but problem is that they do not look so great on me. Some of the colors are muddy and dull on my NC40-42 skin and lose their shimmer once applied. The highlighter shade is chunky and looks chalky on me too. I suppose maybe it's my skin coloring? I used the darker color as liners a few times and each time, there were problems with transferring despite the fact that my eyelids are dry, I use primer, and I hardly ever experience problems with creasing/transferring. I thought I would reach for this more often, but I can't remember the last time I used it. The only shade I really like from the entire palette is the MAC Club dupe but it's a repeat from the limited edition Night Elf palette which I also own. I can live without this palette..I wouldn't rebuy it. I also need to add that the Kat Von D Ludwig palette people are comparing this to is better quality and the colors aren't the same. Ludwig contains two mattes (black and brown). Comfort Zone is all shimmer with no matte shades.There is not a MAC Club dupe in the Ludwig palette.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great product for the price. The colors are very pigmented. The pallete is very shimmery and metallic. I got this palette because I saw the Kat Von D Ludwig palette, which I though was beautiful but pricey. The wet n wild colors are comparable to the Ludwig palette and are so much cheaper. One bad thing is that certain eyeshadows are very soft so one must use a light hand when applying.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this palette! Quality shadows, highly pigmented, many combinations. Great for casual (with a light hand) days, and definitely for nighttime, I would definitely get more, especially for e price! This particular palette has copper, neutral, and darker green shades. Easy to blend too, but definitely use a light hand then build...it can go on a lot heavier than you expect!

on 8/3/2011 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is great! It has a several MAC dupes in it and the color payoff is fantastic. Not to mention the price is less than $5. I did have to search for this one though, went to several stores before I ran across anyone having it. And its funny, it has the Club dupe in it and the dupe is actually soo much prettier than the MAC one. Love this, would definetly repurchase.

on 7/31/2011 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a great everyday palette. The shadows are soft, easily blendable, and very pigmented. You get eight shadows one side with browns and the other greens. I especially enjoy the green side to me its a muted moss green that is perfect for everyday. Be carefull with the crease shades as a women of color Im used to packing on shadow to get the correct color but no need with this palette a light hand is really warranted with this palette.

on 7/31/2011 4:18:00 PM

This palette is amazing. Good color payoff, nice texture, and pretty colors that all go well with eachother. It's a great deal considering you get 8 eyeshadows for $5. There are also a ton of mac dupes in this palette! I prefer these over mac eyeshadows - more affordable and same, if not better quality. The packaging is kinda eh, but I would definately buy this again. I recommend it to people every chance I get! Do not hesitate to buy this!

on 7/27/2011 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My eyes are super sensitive and I cannot wear the more expensive eyeshadows that I love like Smashbox. I read about Wet and Wild in a magazine and like any makeup junkie stopped what I was doing and went right across the street to Walgreens to get my fix. I have been looking for a night time look for awhile and this is it! Gorgeous colors, pigment and blends without creasing. Going back tomorrow to get the other two palletes.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Let me keep this simple. This product is under 5 dollars and it works like a shadow that is 30 dollars. One of the best purchases. Will be giving Wet n' Wild a look every time I go into a drugstore.

on 7/27/2011 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I loooove this pallete!! the colors are gorgeous!, the shadows are soft creamy and silky! on the same day i got this,I also got the Too Faced Natural eye pallete at Ulta for 36 and IT WENT BACK! i could't believe the 5 dollar shadow was doing such a better job! This shadows WILL NOT DISAPOINT!

These eye shadow's are amazing! Im so tired of drugstore companies selling mediocre single shadows for 5 dollars. There are eight gorgeous pigmented shadow's in here for only 5 bucks, its a steal! The only gripe i have about the product is the packaging, like most WnW shadow's the casing is impossible to open, I ruined my manicure trying to do so. Regardless of the packaging these shadows are just so pigmented and easy to use and blend. They last for a long time on the eye, with little creasing over a primer. I recommend this to everyone!

Video Reviews & Tutorials