September 2, 2014 | 1044 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jenniphifer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this palette. It is an excellent value for the price. I was unaware until recently that the quality of Wet N Wild has greatly improved. Thank you, MUA and beauty blogs for cluing me in on that one!

I will start of my with my list of cons. There aren't many but there are a few that you will need to know about. For one, this shadows do crumble easily. I am on my second palette. I've had better luck with my second palette, but I've also been much more gentle with it. Second, the wear isn't great for me. Right now I am using the ELF mineral eye primer, so that could be part of the issue. As soon as I get some UDPP I will see if it makes a difference. Three, the packaging is a little cheap, but you can hardly complain about that for the price.

And the pros... The colors are beautiful, pigmented, and blend flawlessly. They don't feel cheap, either. I especially love the green, copperish, and blue/brown duochrome colors. My least fave would be the brownish/black glitter, because I'm NOT a glittery gal, but I can see it coming in handy at some point. I would highly recommend buying this product. I will definitely be buying more Wet N Wild items in the future based on my experience with this product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by hvnzswtheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow palette. Very pigmented & a little goes a long way! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the WnW shadow palettes. They are ridiculously cheap and amazing quality which of course is unexpected. The shadows are very smooth and buttery. They are highly pigmented as well. I love almost every color in comfort zone. For like a whole month it was the only shadow palette I used... Which is pretty crazy for me. Only one downfall which IMO isn't even much to fuss about- the colors are VERY delicate and the softness means they break very easily and have fallout. I've had to repurchase twice because of breakage. So I recommend handling with care and keeping tissue or a finger under the eye when applying. I think every makeup lover should own this and many other WnW products. Mhm

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

I love how some people go in to descriptive detail about every single product,either you like it or you don't.I am a too faced fan,and its about the only he makeup i buy.along with selected things from mac and benefit.anyways i really like the second and third color on the first row.i think those are the only colors i will be wearing since i like my make up very natural and nude,although all the colors are beautiful buttery and heaven to apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This palette is quite nice. My friend shipped me this from the U.S since they don't sell Wet n Wild where I live. All eight colours are what I would usually go for - neutrals and earthy shades. The shadows are velvety smooth, highly pigmented and are easily blend-able. They do fade without a primer underneath, so be sure to use one. I don't follow the shades for the eye area exactly - i.e - brow-bone shade for the brow-bone because I found those two shades to be a little frosty/too shimmery for that area and usually prefer something more matte, but they make nice all-over-lid colours. I didn't give it 5 lippy's because sometimes if I pack too much shadow on, they look a little frosty on me. However, I do think this is great value for money and would highly recommend it!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wish I had bought this before I bought the Petal Pusher palette, because I was so underwhelmed by that one that I waited months to get Comfort Zone. It is miles better! The shadows are smoother, the colors are more true to pan, and they all coordinate better with eachother. These last all day over my UDPP. To turn up the vibrancy on some of the colors, I apply them over a NYX jumbo pencil. Very excited with this purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said - this palette is just AMAZING. Great colors, great pigmentation and quality, and it's cheap! Get this if you haven't already, you won't be disappointed.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by TheInternational

This is seriously an awesome buy. I've bought plenty of MAC and Urban Decay shadows, and this 8-palette is just as good for a fraction of the price of the expensive brands. The color is ultra-pigmented and I love that the left shades go perfectly together!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by purpleshoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These shadows are all pigmented and easy to use. I'm totally obsessed with the left side of the palette, and the greens are so pretty too. The "defining" shade on the right is definitely my favorite shadow of the palette. It's a duochrome green/copper color and perfect to wear on its own. The only problem with this palette is that it was rather hard to find. It wasn't at any of my local drugstores, I only found it by chance at Wal-Mart. Overall, I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by annieface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love using the left side of this palette! i'm glad there are greens too, but i haven't experimented much with them yet. but at least now i know i have some greens in my collection, which i don't think i did before!
i follow the guide for where you use each color with the neutral shades and i LOVE the result. i especially like the eyelid color, which is very brightening. it looks like a dupe for covergirl's mink eyeshadow, which means it's close to mac's all that glitters, but i don't have all that glitters so i can't confirm that.
the only thing that sucked about this palette was finding it... i don't have any walmarts near me and none of the walgreens in my area had it. i ended up getting it 400 miles away in a walgreens half the size of traditional walgreens stores that claims to have more "limited stock." haha go figure!