April 17, 2014 | 1966 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Olay - Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by saraarod

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I can't believe how smooth my skin is. I have been using it for 3 weeks now, and every day I love it more and more.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by lfschaper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a GREAT alternative to the Clarisonic. Like other reviewers, i couldn't bring myself to blow that kind of money. My face feels so much smoother and after 6 weeks of use I'm noticing that old red acne scarring is nearly gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by shill822

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like many other reviewers, I thought about purchasing the Clarisonic however I could not justify the cost. I have been using the Olay product for about 2 weeks and I have seen an improvement in my skin. Pores are getting smaller and my skin feels so soft. The exfoliating wash that comes with it is ok, but I prefer my Philosophy products better. I feel that I am truly getting my money's worth from the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by ampcuenca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Snagged the last one for $29.99 (before tax) at London Drugs the other day. I was so excited to use it but it took me forever to install the batteries.After using my clean & clear facial cleansing wipes, I washed my face using the cleanser that came with it (although I didnt get a full size) & brushed away on low setting. After a full minute, I noticed how there's still a bit of my MAC studio fix foundation (& sunscreen i guess) sitting on the brush head! Thank God for this genius (& affordable) product- now i dont have to worry about leaving makeup on my face overnight. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by sillytania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the Olay Pro-X cleansing system! The price was definitely right for me, and the replacement heads are fairly inexpensive as well. I always use rechargeable batteries, so if you don't have them I would suggest that you get some so you're not spending too much money on batteries.

I have pretty bad cystic acne on my neck area that I have not been able to get rid of in a couple of years- in three days of using the Olay Pro-X cleansing system they have dried out, none are growing in and my skin is on it's way too being smooth!!!

I am so impressed by this product, I couldn't be happier! After years of struggling and trying just about every product out there, I have never seen such a huge difference so quickly! I am thrilled, this product is worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by mmmMarilyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like - but don't love - this product. I have extremely sensitive skin with rosacea and the occasional breakout (I'm in the middle of a bad one right now) - but this cleansing brush doesn't seem to aggravate it or anything. I would actually like it better if there was a third and higher speed setting - maybe it is just me, but I want to feel that grind! Actually, this could probably also be achieved if the brush bristles were a little more stiff (stiffer?). Anyway, it isn't bad for the price. I got this at CVS where they're doing buy the brush, get a full size Regenerist cleanser for free!

EDIT: I'm updating my review to 5 stars - after using this day and night for a few weeks, my skin looks amazing! I'd been going through some crazy breakouts and now all that's left are those annoying red marks that take forever to fade. If I've gotten a booboo, it goes away really quickly. Hooray!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 7:23:00 AM More reviews by terriv13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Count me in!! I finally caved in and bought this little beauty, and am I ever happy I did!! Even after using a cleansing oil and rinsing, when I use this baby with Olay's exfoliating cleanser, I can see makeup still on the brush!! I hate to think that I have been leaving this residue on my skin all this time! :o I'm so happy Olay came out with this!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by riceball406

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eh, didn't do much for me. It kind of shrank the pores between my brows and on my nose, but with better recipe of cleansing oil I can do that without this machine. The cleanser comes with is great though. I don't think this is really worth buying unless, other things really haven't worked for you, but you can get a return on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by fancypants7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is now one of my go to products. After one use my skin was softer and glowing....after a week my pores were noticeably smaller. I've used the microfiber clothes and various other devices and they don't compare to me; this is a bargain for the $30 price tag. One word of caution though, when they say your products will become more effective, them mean it. I had to cut back use because this product made me more sensitive to my Retin-a. I can't use it everyday but it still is great for a deep cleaning every couple of days. I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem for someone who isn't on Retin-a or AHA/BHA's.

UPDATE: after using this I eneded up buying a clarisonic and honestly, I think this product does just as good of a job and it's easier to clean around my nose. for the price difference buying this product is a no brainer.....clarisonic is going back.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by britneenick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As a makeup artist myself, I have used the Clairsonic several times but was never driven to purchase one for myself. When I saw this tool come out, I was intrigued by the $30 price and after getting a $10 coupon for Rite Aid, I went out and purchased it. I decided to try the old "half face" trick. I used the Pro x tool on one half of my face only and cleansed the other side like normal. I could immediately see and feel the difference, with the Pro X side feeling soft and looking glowing. After putting on my Advanced Night Repair serum and Re-Nutriv moisterizer, I was shocked at how well the moisterizer just sunk into the Pro X side, while it kind of sat on top of my skin like normal on the other side, taking longer to really sink in. I am definitly a believer and am suggesting this to all of my clients and friends. Also, I feel the need to add that if you own this, make sure you are using it correctly (for the full 60 seconds, with a damp face and evenly distributed cleanser) to get the full benefit, because I honestly can't see how this would feel like simply a "step above a washcloth" unless it is not being used correctly.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No