August 2, 2014 | 1303 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by KeepFlyyingGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This definitely has some serious pigmentation. I used to use this under my eyes, but now I just use this to cover any sort of dark marks that may arise on my face. I use the pencil included with it on my waterline if I feel like my rims are really red compared to the rest of my skin. Also, the amount of product you get for your money is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was able to try this in Light. It was too light and kind of pasty. The two lightest shades would be awesome for porcelain and very fair ladies. The store was out of Medium which I think would be a good match.
This actually did cover a small tattoo I have on the inside of my wrist. I am waiting for the store (Walmart) to stock medium. I imagine I will get lot of use out of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Bandit94

This product is great i use the medium, i use it all over my face instead of using liquid make up its not cakey and it stays on for a long time, my skin look flawless when i have it on and it only takes a little bit. i set it with some maybelline powder.
The price is fine too. I would recommend this to anybody. :)
I'm very pleased with this product. Even my fiance noticed a difference when i started using this. I can wear it all day and go to sleep and ill wake up the next morning and you can still tell that i had it on. Its great

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow. This really is heavy duty lol. I bought this for $6 in the color medium . They have new colors like very light and light medium . Anyway it comes in a squeeze tube bottle with a narrow tip which I LOVE . You can controll how much product you want . Since this is so pigmented you will only need a little . Too much and it looks cakey. The color medium suits me fine . The concealer pencil works great too . This Dosen't oxidize and lasts if set with powder . Overall pretty great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

First time I have actually been satisfied by a drugstore concealer. For six dollars, this is wonderful. It is sooo pigmented! It takes only the tiniest dot on your finger to fully cover circles under both eyes. The little stick works great for lining your waterline too. I like the small-tipped squeeze applicator style a lot. Overall, I'm impressed and will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by lovelyfrost13

I like the coverage of this product but, when I apply it I look SO cakey. And that is one of my biggest pet peeves! And it kindof just makes my blemishes look worse. I have used a lot just trying to make it work. It does pretty well under foundation. But if I even touch the area on my face where this product was applied it just comes off and transfers onto my fingers. But there is a lot of product in the tube so if you like it it will last you a VERY LONG TIME. and a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by aragen2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is, so far, my favorite concealer! I use it in the lightest shade. I actually use it for a foundation because right now, I am still battling acne scars and a few pimples. You do not need much! I put maybe a dime sized amount for my whole face. It is very light though, so I cover it up with a powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by porshiag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So i accidentally bought this thinking it was my color but i love it... although it has titanium dioxides that when taking unprofessional pictures with flash it gives off a lighter appearance that can throw the whole face off in a photo.... bummer but i still like it i jus have to tweak it! The pencil comes in handy when im in a rush to conceal my eyebrows lol THATS IT... hmmm

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by princesshorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Excellent concealer for the price, the little pencil that came with it isn't great but the product in the tube is outstanding.
This is the concealer for anyone on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by kirstenp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this concealer in "light" every day to hide my under-eye circles. It covers extremely well, and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It does crease, but seriously, what under-eye concealer doesn't? Ideally, they would have a better shade selection, I think there are currently only 3 shades. I am very fair, and this concealer doesn't appear orange or grey on the skin, but because it is not lighter than my skin tone, it does not brighten my under eye area at all. Still, for under $10, this is an amazing product and lasts a very long time!