Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Overall - 4
Price - $6 At Walmart
Packaging - 5 (:

I'm a sophomore and oh boy I found my HG concealer. I have mild acne, and it really isn't all too bad, but when I'm stressed out or sleep a night with makeup, I flare up and I haven't found a concealer to cover it all up. I have used concealers that crease by 12 pm, or get patchy or dry up and make my acne more noticeable. My friend with normal/dry skin told me to try this out and I was desperate so Iwent to Walmart and was annoyed at how there is only THREE shades. I'm an NC40-42. I picked up Tan and thank God it's yellow based, but it is way too light. But I used this under my foundation and it looks pretty good! It covers up any redness and screaming fresh pimples. I use this over my foundation under my eyes for some highlight and it can be cakey, and a little goes a long way! I really wish there was a larger color selection. The packaging is so adorable, I love it!

This tube is going to last me a year or longer hopefully! I don't use makeup everyday, especially since it's summer, I've been going barefaced to the mall, etc. AHh, I have courage. Well anyways, I highly recommend this(:

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily acne prone skin and a lot of hyperpigmentation on my cheeks, chin, and a little on my forehead. I heard about this concealer being compared to the Kat Von D concealer so I thought I might give it a try for only $6! The shade matched me perfectly but it was a little to heavy and artificial looking. I did like how it covered most of my acne scars but after 2 days of using it I broke out in horrible cystic acne. I stopped using and decided to use it again. The cystic acne came once again. I won't use this on my face but I will use for under my eyes. After I'm done with it I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. If has amazing coverage and blends well. It will even cover tattoos! Yes, yes I will definitely buy it again!
Becuse it is thicker you don't need much. The bottle will last you a lonngg time!

BEST concealer I have ever used. Covers so well, no other concealer even compares to this. Please never stop selling this!

Amazing product, does what it claims. I can cover my tattoos completely, as well as cover facial imperfections with little effort.

Thick and creamy, fairly blendable.

It would've received five lippies but it can feel a bit greasy or oily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This goes on like thick paste, so disgusting. I tried thinning it with MAC Fix + and using only a very small amount, but it ended up looking so thick and cakey and unnatural under my eyes. Do not purchase.

This has got to be the BEST concealer I've ever tried. It works well with spot concealing, under eye area, and scarring. Some people say it doesnt work for them under their eyes because it tends to cake up but not necessarily, I've been using it for almost a year now under my eyes & its all in the way u apply it! Very long lasting, great for school!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Personally, I love this concealer! For the longest time, I couldn't find a concealer that I liked and was the right colour, but this for me was both! I can't say that it's an HG, for reasons I'll get to, but I'll definitely buy again! For one, I love the consistency. It's thick enough to stay where you apply it and it goes on great with my little concealer brush. As well, it does a pretty great job of covering my hyperpigmentation, which takes a lot since my skin is so light and the dark spots so dark. As well, I was actually really impressed with the colour, and let me explain why: normally I'm the lightest colour that companies have, but it never matches very well for various reasons (sometimes even that's too dark!). In this, I wear medium-light for the yellow undertones and it matches me perfectly. (So people who talk about it only having three shades, I live in Canada and have found very light, light, medium light, medium, and tan, and there might even be one between the last two shades). This makes me think that the lighter shades will work for me during the winter possibly which is incredible for me after giving up on stuff light enough for me. And just to touch on it, I like the packaging--not only is it cute, but I prefer squeeze tubes because I can control exactly how much comes out. I haven't noticed a smell, but smells don't normally bother me. And the pencil is pretty cool too, but I use the tube more. The only thing I don't like is that as far as I can tell, it's oil based and I have oily, acne prone skin so it won't necessarily last very well through my very long days. However, for the price I can't say I mind too much. Maybe I'll just start doing touch ups and then I won't mind so much :P As well, I find especially when I use it over areas like most of my chin or a patch of skin on my forehead, I can really feel it there by the end of the day. And to be honest, if I mix some in with my foundation so I can have a super high coverage foundation, I want to scratch my face off at the end of the day because I can feel it sitting on my skin after my oil mixes with it. As long as I avoid using it over more than small spots though, I can't even tell it's there and it's fine, but that's where it loses a lippie!

I absolutely adore this concealer! I have it in the shade Medium and I paid only $6 for it! I have some acne scarring on my cheeks and get the occasional zit and when I do, it's a pain to put makeup on because nothing will cover them up. I was about to head to Sephora to pick up some of the Kat Von D tattoo concealer but went by Walmart before. I thought the tube was very similar to the KVD one so I thought it was worth a shot for the low price. I bought it and immediately dabbed it over a big inflamed zit I had on the side of my face. I picked up a glob of it and it was way too much for the zit. I find that you only need a teeny tiny bit for an imperfection. This is a very heavy duty concealer with full coverage but very limited color selection. It also tends to cake on the undereye area. U would suggest to put on an eye cream before this. All in all, a great concealer for zits and scars. Haven't tried it on tattoos but I will when I get the chance!

I like this product so far. I can say a little goes a really long way. It covers up really well and goes on smooth. I would not recommend this for under your eyes though because it is too thick. The pencil is a nice touch although I haven't used it that much. The price was fair especially since you only have to use so little product. I might buy this again.

Top Rated Hard Candy Products