January 29, 2015 | 1320 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by gc2011

Best concealer I've ever used.

Covers redness, blemishes, dark circles, etc and doesn't take a ton of product, either. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and the lightest shade matches me well.

This product doesn't fade or oxidize, and blends well (for concealer). I haven't had problems with blending or cakiness.

I do wish they had a better shade selection.

I would definately repurchase, if I ever run out. Rivals any high-end brand. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by denaerea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

In my new found quest for the ultimate in drugstore brand products, this concealer can't be beat! I have never cared too much about using one, until noticing lately that the dark circles under my aging eyes were quickly worsening. I took a cue from the rave reviews on this website to give Glamoflauge a shot. I have been using it for 3 days now and besides the not so pretty container, I can say I will be buying this from now on! I bought a shade lighter than my skin tone and it really delivers in all aspects. In spite of it being a little heavy, the coverage itself is amazing, it blends well, hasn't settled into my fine lines, and hasn't irritated my sensitive skin whatsoever. Also, I have been walking around feeling like my eyes are extra bright, putting me in an overall better mood! It doesn't make sense to me that a single product could change my mood so much, but it truly has! I think this tube will be lasting me quite a while too...it seems to only take a "poppy seed" like amount to fully cover what needs to be covered. Two thumbs up!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Cassiegarcia128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer, it's thick and covers well and it's a little cakey but it's a good concealer. But the color selection is horrible. They don't match my skin tone at all. I tried Medium Light and it's too light while Medium is to yellow. Kinda bummed because I do like this product. Just wish it was in more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by merin44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff DEFINETLY covers all flaws. It's VERY thick and somewhat hard to blend out. Once you figure out how to best blend it onto your flaws and figure out what tricks work for you it makes a perfect concealer. Yes, it can be somewhat cakey but like I said just figure out what tricks work best for you and you got yourself a very nice concealer for a pretty good price. I picked mine up at Walmart for around $4.99-$5.99.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by EmiriamdD

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

A-mazing! Got this on eBay (no Walmart where I live) in Light and Ultra Light. I have dark, sunken areas under my eyes and decided to follow gossmakeupartist's recommendation to use both corrector and concealer. I use Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque first, mixed with a teensy bit of Smashbox Photo Ready Hydrating Under Eye Primer. Then, the ever-so-tiniest pinhead bit of Glamoflauge in Ultra Light over that, then light powdering with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder. Perfection! I'm also using Glamoflauge in Light mixed with moisturizer--this technique can actually create a product that is somewhere between a tinted moisturizer and a true foundation. (Again, a Wayne Goss technique.) For the record, I'm MAC NC20.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by brookester

Freakin love this stuff man!! this is an amazing concealer. I have never used a concealer before and this is my first and I am in love. Even though this concealer IS thick it is not all cakey (if that makes sense) it goes on very smooth and it is super pigmented I literally have to use a toothpick tip amount. I have super oily skin and this didn't budge at all. I use it underneath my bare minerals matte foundation and the overall look is beautiful. love love love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by cenxo

I have acne scars which are extremely hard to cover up. this is the perfect concealer for scarring! I don't have to use the little pencil. it's thick and creamy and applies beautifully with the warmth of fingers. doesn't apply as well with a brush or sponge.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by cpedroza619

Best concealer i have used yet! I have dark under eye circles and this covers them perfectly. I love the packaging and how little i have to use to cover flaws and blemishes. This is my hg concealer even over the high end concealers i have tried

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Catronw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is AMAZING! In summer I use "light" and in winter I use "ultra light". I actually mix a bit of this with face lotion and make my own tinted moisturizer and it is awesome! I also use it as concealer as well and its terrific. I have /extreme/ lines under my eyes that arent really puffy or anything but just outline my eye socket and make me look quite tired and a teensy (half a pea or less) covers the entire eye area. This stuff is inexpensive and lasts for ages and is really a miracle product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by smolderingviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer for one purpose only. I use it to cover my tattoos when necessary. It is incredibly thick and opaque. It covers my black tattoos and you can't even tell that there's anything under the concealer. To cover my tattoos I put down a thin layer of primer and then start at the center and blend out adding more product as needed. It doesn't take a lot to cover a 3 in x 5 in black tattoo. I would say about half the size of a dime. Once it has been covered to my liking I give it a light dusting of a translucent powder and a spritz of setting spray and I'm good to go. It will last all day. I've never tried it on my face because I don't have a need for anything this thick, but I'm sure that if it can cover a solid black tattoo that's pretty fresh (only two years old) it can cover anything you got. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because it's VERY thick. If they could figure out a way to get the same coverage out of a thinner concealer that doesn't dry as quickly I'd be all over it.