Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 5/27/2013 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This does exactly what everyone is raving about. It is a super opaque heavy duty concealer. It works. The problem: the main ingredient is petroleum, which is a very problematic ingredient to use on your face. If you skin is healthy and tough, you probably won't have an issue. But for acne prone/ sensitive/ clogged pore prone skin, this might break you out. I'm hesitant to keep using it.

on 5/27/2013 1:37:00 PM

Yes, this concealer does have amazing coverage, but it also looks very fake on skin, and it flakes on dry skin. The shade I got, Ultra Light, was waaay too pale for me. I was deciding between Light and Ultra Light, but I chose the latter, and I tried it at home. I could tell it was too light, but I thought I could pull it off. I couldn't. It just didn't blend in and look like skin. However, I did get a use out of it by adding it to a lower coverage foundation that was too dark for me. I tried using it solo to cover the redness on my nose, but it left streaks, even when using a brush. In addition to streaks, it also creased rather badly on the undereye area (using powder)! The price is okay at $6. I actually liked the pencil that came with it more than the liquid concealer, because it can be used for spots, as an eye brightener on the waterline, or around the lips as an "invisible" lipliner (but sharpen between using it these ways!). The best thing about this concealer is the packaging! It's absolutely adorable. :)

on 5/25/2013 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product, but for those of you who have given it poor reviews I've realize that most of you have dry/normal skin. This product is geared towards people with oily/combo skin. It will cause you to look flaky other wise.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i like this concealer for spots. i think it works really well at covering. you also need the smallest amount so it lasts ages.

on 5/23/2013 3:15:00 AM

This brand used to be sold at sephora and was owned by the same company that owns urban decay. Its not sold at sephora anymore and is now exclusively sold at walmart. The packaging reminds me of urban decay and some of their products are comparable to high end products.
But onto glamoflauge! i bought this in the hopes it would cover the hyperpigmentation on my cheeks and also be a replacement for make up forever full cover concealer,because i just couldn't afford the $32 price tag anymore. With this being under $6 i thought id give it a try. They dont have testers so i would recommend getting a shade darker then what you would normally get because it comes out lighter then what it looks like in the tube. I have fair skin and i got the fair medium shade.
Its quite a thick formula and you only need the tiniest bit. It covers very well and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. This has worked both to cover my dark spots and under my eyes. I thought it would be too drying under my eyes, so i put on eye cream beforehand and it worked great. Didn't crease or cake up all day. And this brand doesn't test on animals which is very important to me!
I would recommend this for serious concealer users!

on 5/21/2013 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Works wonderfully! I'm about NC40-42 and it matches very well although not perfectly; it is a tad orange but only perceptible up close and in natural light outside. It does cling to dry spots if I'm not careful. I've used it to make a tinted moisture as well with my facial moisturizer, and it was very good. It works well for me under the eyes and covers well. It does not settle into my lines but mine are minor and I do not use as much product as some people might... So the key is to not use too much.

This is the best concealer I have ever tried! I have acne prone/ oily skin so this was perfect for it. But this formula is a little dry so if you have dry skin moisturize before you use. A little bit goes long way, I used a beauty sponge to blend and it was perfect. It goes very nice under my bb cream. I got ultra light, a little light for me but nothing my bronzer could not fix. 2 layers of this is also perfect foundation, it might look small but you don't need a lot at all!

on 5/20/2013 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

It was really opaque for me, but rubbed off very easily, within a few hours. I'd say this is a full on dupe for Make Up For Ever's Full Coverage concealer.

on 5/18/2013 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I put off buying this for a while because it only came in 3 shades and none of them looked like they would match me, but when I saw they came out with a Light Medium shade, I snatched it up and it matches pretty decent. I and I don't believe I'll ever run out because a little goes such a long way. Soo full coverage. I like this for my blemishes/dark spots, just need to blend out a lot or else it can look obvious/flat looking. I tried it for under my eyes, and although it covered all my undereye circles, it was too dry looking and settled into my fine lines, so I would not use for that purpose. Love this for full coverage.

on 5/18/2013 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very full coverage concealer, price is great & color selection has improved (went from 3 choices to it's current 6 choices). I prefer MUFE Full Coverage because I find it has a less greasy feel and dries to a powdery finish where Hard Candy stays a bit tacky to the touch. Wish I liked Hard Candy more than MUFE because you can't beat the price! It cost $6 at Walmart (& is only sold at Walmart, BTW). I am an NC20-25 in MAC and #6 in MUFE Full Cover concealer & both Hard Candy Light & Light Medium work well w/ my coloring but neither is a perfect match, IMO. I find that Light is too light for my coloring and Light Medium is too dark for my coloring. I could probably blend the 2 for best match but I just prefer to use my MUFE since I like the lighter feel & finish more. A tiny amount goes a long way w/ this product-it is very concentrated and must be used in tiny amounts only or it will look horrible. 1st time I used it , I blobbed it on and it was a disaster! Use only tiny amounts, I can't stress that enough!! Great product if you can find a perfect match and like the finish.