April 18, 2014 | 1986 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Kellykinz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Read this, my pale brethren!
This is going to sound corny... but I'll admit that this happens to be my "HG" concealer.
Now, let's get straight to the details. I'm ghostly white, and as in pale enough that I just buy the lightest color of every foundation, and if it doesn't work, I move on to another. Simple as that. In the case of the Glamoflauge concealer, most would assume that it's way too dark and opague for someone of my coloration. If I was to tap some of this liquid on a pimple, I would have an off-colored dot.
Enter the concealer brush!
With this, I gently blend away the concealer into my skin, leaving the pigment resting on the blemish while carefully hiding the edges in my skin. My main issues are acne scars and the rogue zit, and this can cover them all. The key is BLENDING! Don't fear the "dark" color!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by miaow94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

does a good job in concealing, it hides my acne very well but you honestly only have to use the LITTLEST amount of it, a little goes a long way for this concealer, or else it will look really cakey on your face. the packaging of this concealer comes in a squeezy tube so it's pretty sanitary. the concealer only comes in 3 shades tho, light, medium, and tan. so it's either you fit the shade or you don't. i have the one in tan because the medium had a weird greyish tint to it which looked odd once applied on my face. and then colour tan is actually not TOO tanned, ahaha if you get what i mean :) but overall, if you see this product in your local drugstore, give it a try!! you really have nothing much to lose after all it's only around 6-7 dollars!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. Omg!! Covers my dark under eye circles in 4 seconds. Wish they had more colors though!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Glamoflauge looks very good and you get a lot of product for your money. The packaging looks very high-end and reminds me a lot of the MUFE Full Coverage concealer tube.

However, the product itself is garbage! Overrated and over-hyped like Revlon Lip Butters as another review commented. This is NOT full coverage like everyone claims! It never sets (even with powder), is INCREDIBLY cakey no matter how much you use under your eyes ( I didn't even squeeze the tube at all, literally just DABBED it onto my finger and put it on my undereye), and doesn't conceal even minimal redness around my nose. The consistency is also an incredibly dry finish which is very unattractive. Completely useless product for me :( I know a lot of other people like it but this will be returned.

The pencil is the only reason that I gave the rating one star (I would've given zero if possible). The pencil is actually quite creamy and I would buy that if sold separately.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer! It's super opaque and a little dot can easily conceal flaws. I do have to let it sit and dry before I try to set it with powder though. If I don't, it won't stay put at all. I can't really use it on my under eye circles because it has the tendency to settle into fine lines. The concealer is very blendable, and I have it in tan even though it doesn't exactly match my skin.

The colors look much darker in the tube than on your skin. More range of shades would be nice, but not a big deal. It can look cakey if you put too much on though.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by mukhy0

It covers for sure, but it comes off really easily. I just press my face against my boyfriend's and the concealer comes off! I've tried using the pencil first and then dabbing this on, but I can't get this concealer to stay. I've given it ample time to dry and it still comes off. It also sinks into my fine lines, so I can't use it for the dark circles under my eyes.

If you're on a budget, I guess this product would work well for you. A little goes a loooooong way. I doubt I would finish a half the tube in a year. I only need a dot of concealer to cover up all my blemishes. It's always sold out at Walmart and I was lucky to grab a bottle to try out. Not super impressed with it compared to my usual concealer (Givenchy's corrective pen)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by ahuang300

This is a decent concealer. The consistency is extremely extremely thick so I would not recommend this for the undereye area as it will crease. It is heavy duty so a little bit will go a very long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Shiphrah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG, words cannot explain, just how much I love this concealer ! I use a little drop mixed with face cream, as a foundation, then do little touch up.. And it works amazingly. The tube lasts FOREVER, not to mention the staying power on my face all day. My skin is very sensitive, and to be able to say that this hasn't broken me out, is a lot ! I'm on my second tube, and will repurchase for sure !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by amyquimby

I have tried so many concelears (Estee Lauder, Clinique, Lancome, MAC, drug store brands...) and this has the best coverage by far. I have tried other products, and keep coming back to this one. I use it under my eyes, and to cover freckles. The only thing is...you have to let it dry before you add powder or foundation. Once it is dry, it does not move. It is only $6.00, so the price is excellent. I have had my tube 6 months, and there is still plently of product left. A little goes a LONG way.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome Concealor! I have tried sooo many concealers fir acne and by far this is the best and the cheapest! Soo much comes in a tube and one little dot covers everything that needs to be covered! Put it on after your foundation because it works so much better and then set it with powder to even out the skin tone and it is great! Itis very thick so just a little bet goes everywhere it needs to. I wouldn't recomend this for under eye because its so full coverage it can can get a little cakey so I just take whatever is left over and apply that to my under eyes. It is sooo fabulous!!!!