October 24, 2014 | 1677 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this product. This was the first BB Cream I've ever tried, and I did so after reading numerous reviews here and elsewhere. I have very oily, pale skin, so after applying my primer, I applied this product and I waited for it to dry before setting it with powder. I would have to agree with those that say it gives your skin a grey hue, not only that but even with powder and primer, it doesn't stay matte very long at all, a few hours at most.Overall, I was not satisfied, and I didn't bother using it anymore than that to see if it causes acne or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It's my HG foundation.

PROS:
- Creamy formula
- Applies smoothly
- Medium coverage while still looking "natural"
- Oil controlling
- Decent price (paid $20 w/ shipping, and used to pay $20 for revlon colorstay)
- Spf 25
- Doesn't break out my acne prone skin
- Makes skin feel very soft
- Contains 1.4 oz of product while many foundations contain 1 oz

CONS:
- Isn't accessible is stores in most countries (must resort to shipping)
- Packaging is a bit bulky/large compared to most foundations
- Can't see through packaging therefor it is hard to tell how much product there is left
- Only comes in one shade, so it only suits lighter skin tones
- The spf 25 in the product can be a pain if taking pictures

Can't really think of many cons, this stuff is that good!

I've been using everyday for about 2 weeks since ordering it off of amazon for about $20 (including shipping) and I don't see how I'll ever go back to a normal foundation. This is the first BB cream I have tried and I am very impressed. The formula is quick thick and creamy, like a moisturizer. I apply it with my fingers and it goes on so smooth and streak free, I've never been able to apply a foundation with my fingers like this before. It give great coverage for someone who is looking to even their skin tone and cover slight blemishes. I still use a little bit of concealer under my eyes and on acne, but not nearly as much as before. What I love most is that this stuff looks soooo natural. It really looks like my real skin, but more perfect! It is a bit grey looking when applied, but it oxidizes right away and works well for my light/medium skin tone, as well as my sisters skin tone (she is very very pale!). It has good oil control, but I still like to use my UD De-Slick spray before applying BB cream. THe packaging is nice too, it looks cute and I love the pump, I just wish there was a way to tell how much product I have left.

I had high expectations for this BB cream from all it's reviews on makeup alley and with youtube gurus, and I was not disappointed at all, but surprised at how great this actually it! I would recommend it to anyone who has a lighter skin tone. I love this and will repurchase over and over again!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had been hearing so many people rave about BB Creams but I couldn't figure out what the big deal was. They looked to me just like tinted moisturisers. Not wanting to be another sucker I decided to ignore the fuss.

But when I received a sample of this cream in a swap I was immediately amazed! I'm not easily impressed by beauty cosmetics, it takes a lot for me to really rave about something.

This covered my acne scars like a full coverage foundation with a light application, looked very natural. Went on easily with fingers and no caking or noticeable areas like with most foundation. It stayed on all day besides my oily skin.

I definetly will be buying this when I get a chance!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by sartra118

I have moderate acne with lots of scars and redness. After hearing the beauty gurus rave about BB creams and learning more about how big of a hit they are in Korea, I decided to give it a try. Amazon's Seoul Glamour sold it for around $9 bucks and another few bucks for shipping (cheapest place I've found that sells the real product). I've been using it almost everyday for 3 weeks now and it's become a part of my routine. You can wear it alone or under makeup. I do a bit of both every day but always on top of moisturizer because this tends to be hard to blend in by itself. When you wear this without makeup, it does not look very natural because 1) its gray tint and 2) not easy to spread on the skin without adequate moisturizer. Also, if you will always need to use a powder with this BB cream since it tends to get oily. This is what I recommend: if you have relatively good skin without many imperfections, all you need is moisturize, bb cream, powder. For those with lots of acne scars like me, you should do a layer of moisturizer, bb cream, light layer of foundation, concealer, and powder. Without BB cream,my skin looks dark and dull. The skin 79 really adds life to my face, by brightening it. Overall, my complexion has gotten a little brighter (scars lighter) and it does not irritate my skin or give me breakouts. Asian produced BB creams are great for oriental Asian, Caucasians, and Hispanics who are on the lighter side. If you have medium/tan skin or darker, I would NOT recommend this brand or any asian bb cream brand because it will be too light. American cosmetic companies are coming out with a few bb creams, so check them out at your local Sephora. Bottom line, I love this product, but it's not for everyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by dailyfarts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is actually my first BB cream so I can't compare it to anything else. I really like the cute pink packaging and this product is affordable. However, I do find it quite oily after application and also hours later. My skin is actually normal and usually not oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by MerryHappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this product from sasa in order to not have a fake cause a reaction with the missha bb cream (which I also loved) and I LOVE this bb cream. It's amazing. I recommend or highly, as well as ordering it from sasa, since many bb creams on ebay and Amazon can be fakes. There are videos and instructions to make sure they're not knock offs as well, which if you've had a reaction I recommend you look at. It moisturized my asking and left a very even look, I only needed minimal concealer coverage, which is to be expected considering this is a very light bb cream. Anyway, i'm rambling, but I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by nhice16325

ive tried a lot of bb creams.. asian.. american.. canadian.. i even look like a have a collection and among all the bb creams ive tried.. this i must say is my HG bb cream.. its easy to apply..just spread the product on your hands and pat it over your face and neck, apply a powder just to set if you have oily skin or during hot weather..a lilttle amount goes a long way..i also love the consistency.. not too thick nor liquidy.. the best thing about this is that it feels very light on skin.. almost feels like you're not wearing any make up at all... there are times that i have an oily skin but this product never fails to make my skin look better... it gives a good coverage that looks very natural unlike other bb creams that looks very cakey... this is a sure main stay in my make up kit..^_^ definitely recommend this product..

additional input.. i believe this bb cream works best on asian skin... im asian and like i said it works really well for me..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Melancholia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If your second guessing buying this cause you have to order it, DO NOT! this is a miracle worker! I'm so use to heavy duty coverage and this made me realize that I don't need a heavy duty foundation. It doesn't dry out my skin and my skin is very dry. I have this one and the gold edition and I love them both very much! it gives the perect amount of coverage and is going to be great for summer time when it's hot, and you need spf! this has it all :) I WILL 100% PURCHASE THIS AGAIN, this is my holy grail!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by cait92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

excellent coverage and doesnt break me out. lasts all day with few touch ups.my acne scarring has lightened after 3 weeks use. would buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this bb cream, it covers all my redess without feeling heavy. The color is good for my pale skin tone, but not perfect. I have cool to neutral skin, when this oxidizes I notice it's a bit pink, so perhaps that's why it doesn't work on some people? I've never had a problem with it looking too gray, but that could just be thanks to my undertones. I wore this alllll during my vacation in Florida, the temperature was about 85-90 degrees with varying humidity, and I was doing A LOT of walking. It lasted very beautifully, and I was much less oily than I could have been with a foundation. I'm looking forward to seeing how this holds up in the hot humid summer climate where I live, though I'm not expecting miracles.