Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Awesome bb cream! When you don't want to put too much on your face but would like coverage this bb cream is the one to use! I have brown south east asian skin and it works great, does not leave a grey mask at all! My skin is also combination oily and keeps the oil at rest all day long! Makes my face look super smooth and even toned, i get so many compliments regarding the condition of my skin when i use this!

I love this bb cream. The color matches my skin tone pretty well, and it gives the perfect amount of coverage. I also like that it has SPF.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my Holy Grail foundation and I have repurchased it about 3 times now. Absolutely love the creamy texture of this product because it spreads easily on your skin and blends so well for a completely natural look. My skin is uneven and has a lot of red in it so I look for products to even me out and minimize redness without the dreaded cakeface. When I wear this people give me compliments that my skin looks great. This is one of the very few products that blends well over my large pores and doesn't sit in them (which makes it really obvious that you're wearing foundation). It lasts the whole day for me (about 8-10 hours) and I only have to blot my face maybe once on my T-zone. I feel that my skin did get more even and smoother after extended use of this product. I'm NW15 in MAC and the color matches nicely.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool

Looks very natural, not fake or cakey

The most natural looking bb cream I have tried. I have the pump version and it is a bit annoying because some of the product gets on the inside of my makeup bag. I would recommend the tube version if you were to buy it because the amount of product can be controlled better than pump.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The good news: it does a great job at covering pores and looking natural with a dewy finish while it does so (apart from the stupid flakes on my nose bridge).

The bad news: it doesn't last more than 30 minutes before it fades on my skin.

This is the first BB cream i tried as i wanted something much lighter as compared to foundation. I find this BB cream really lives up to its hype and i love the finishing that it gives. It's thick enough to cover the few blemishes that i have yet it feels lightweight and doesn't clog up pores. I do however use a finishing powder on top to give a matte look and this keeps my oiliness at bay for more than 8 hours. Absolutely love it, gives a natural look and people actually thought i have flawless skin without make up. The colour also fits me perfectly. I'm an NC25 for MAC foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This bb cream has no flaw! It matches my fair, yellow undertoned, Asian skin tone perfectly. Consistency is thick but it is so easy to blend and feels so light on my face. Oil control is quite good I would say - I don't bother blotting. Coverage is medium, I just apply a second layer on hyperpigmentation areas and I don't need concealer. When I first wore this bb cream, my friend commented on how great my skin looked (which was a first!). I will continue to use this until it is discontinued!

Update:
I've used this product for 3 months, and gosh I love it. If you are into Korean makeup styles, or simply wanna look natural and "pure", this is perfect. This bb cream makes your skin look, hmmm I would say "translucent". My skin looks so clear and bright.
It is sooo hot in Korea at the mo so I do need to blot.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been wearing this BB cream almost everyday for the past 3 months with no breakouts. I have sensitive oily acne prone skin so it was great to be able to cut the extra step of SPF and since its tinted - I skip foundation because it evens out my skin tone. After trying several brush applications and patting it on with my fingers, I found the best way to apply is by applying with your fingertips in a circular motion so you evenly spread out the product in a thin layer. You can pat on a little extra to conceal spots but I prefer to use a separate concealer. You don't want to use too much because it will migrate on your face at the end of the day if you have oily skin like me. I let it sit on my skin for a couple of minutes to let it absorb and adjust to my skin tone. I normally wear this with a little concealer for spots and I set it with powder. Also - this is great as a primer because it fills out your pores. I use a lot less foundation when I use this as my primer on the days I need fuller coverage. I got mine shipped from Korea on Amazon for $15 and I checked the authenticity label on their website to make sure its legit. Since this marketed it for Asian people, there is not that much of a color range. I've tried Clinique and Estee Lauder BB cream - which I liked well enough but Skin 79 is by far my favorite. I will buy again and try their Gold label too.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

the super pink, great product! everything in one. do keep in mind to moisturise your skin first, good for normal to oily skin type.

i am NC25, this still show a little light on me. do keep in mind to apply only where is needed or from the centre of the face, it will leave a grey-white cast if you put too much, so don't forgwt to put some on your neck.

great light to medium coverage, very buildable on blemish and dorkspots. as this is an asian bb cream, it has high spf and whitening advanced, so flash photo might give you a lighter wash.

really like this product as its all in one and quite light on the skin.

Video Reviews & Tutorials