August 1, 2014 | 1876 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by xxjellyxx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had this product for a while (3 or so months). I was finishing up my Misha BB cream first which I loved. I was hoping that this would be something similar, but sadly it was not. The packaging is great and hygenic and all that. It covers very well which is great. Now the bad parts: It takes forever to set, stays sticky for a while so I tried blotting it with a tissue before applying a powder to cover it because I figured otherwise it wont allow me to put on anything over it without it looking cakey (blush, bronzer). I then set it with all types of powders, translucent, powder foundations etc.. and it still wouldnt wear well through out the day, not to mention IT TRANSFERS on everything! I have used it so far on all types of weather, and it transfers and just slides off the face, I was sad :( I wanted it to kick butt like Misha but sadly it was a fail.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by laurelwatanabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

:( I wanted so badly to love this product, I was counting the days until it came in the mail. I read other reviews that it was light and had a grey shade to it but I figured it would warm up and adjust to my skin and since I'm Japanese that color wouldn't be too far off from my skin color since I have Asian skin, well I couldn't have been more wrong. It was very light and looked grey still after about a half of an hour, it also clung to my dry patches and made them look flaky. It has a heavy consistency much like sunscreen and smells something similar to that. I decided to put foundation on top and see if it worked as a primer for me but didn't give me the soft matte airbrushed looked that the primer I use does.
If you're fair to light and are going to use a powder over it and are looking for tinted moisturizer coverage this product would suit you well. Cute pink bottle, nice hygienic pump, a little goes a long way and it's inexpensive but if you want aren't fair to light this isn't for you. My item is authentic in case you were thinking I might have received a knock off since almost every other review is stellar.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I will start by saying I got four skin 79 bb creams in a sample pack to try. I actually loved them all of them and could not see a big difference in the bb pink and the bb gold collection. When I put them on my face the coverage of the two seems very similar and the shade seems similar. They go on dark as do most bb creams, but blend well into my pale skin. The spf is great and they both provide great coverage. I think the bb pink is slightly darker, found this out by doing a swatch test on my arm... but the difference is very negligible.. I have not read much about them to know what the difference is supposed to be, but I could not tell any. Love them both and would buy either again ! I also got the two pearl types, the pearl and the pearl diamond in the collection. Both are shimmery, while the regular pink and gold did not seem to be. Also both of the pearl seem to be a lighter coverage and thinner. Just wanted to throw that in for comparison

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by FabCo

After reading about the BBcream and korean skincare hype, I found out this is the only brand available at my country.
I started using this one and I loved it: my skin looked amazing even after removing it; but after a few months the effect decreased.
Now it still works, but not as great as the first week.
I apply it over the moisturizer and before the powder (from the same brand).
I will keep using skin79 BBcreams but will switch to a dry skin version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'll not bore you with the details of what is obviously a rave review for a HG product - others have stated the positives and done so more than adequately. The only thing I regret about this product is that I didn't find it 10 years and $1000's ago. To be considered HG for me, foundations have to have the following qualities:

1) Sink in and match my skintone exactly, to the point where it is virtually undetectable up-close
2) Leave a slightly dewy finish and not look too matte
3) Contain an SPF - but not feel uncomfortable or heavy
4) Even out my skintone and light sun damage without looking like I blotted out every flaw on my face with the facial equivalent of White Out.
5) Wear for at least an 8 hour workday without leaving me either cakey or flakey.

This product matches all the above criteria, so 5 well-deserved lippies from me! I will positively EXPIRE if they ever discontinue this stuff.

22 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by daisyeyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first experience with a Korean BB. I've been experimenting with the Western ones. I have to say, there definitely is a difference. This is the first one that truly seems like an all-in-one product. It is creamy, applies easily, provides medium coverage, is buildable, and doesn't need finishing powder. I used it as concealer and although it didn't give me the coverage of my beloved Cle de Peau stick, it applied more smoothly and hasn't settled into lines or caked in dry spots. The negative - it is very gray. I thought it dried to a more natural color on my NW15-20 skin than how it looked when I first applied it. I am hoping that the residual slight discoloration (which no one but I would notice, I imagine) means I am getting great SPF. I have some samples of this. I think I would use it again for days that I need sunscreen more than a perfect face. I said I would buy it again, but the only choices are yes or no. This is a maybe for me.

I can't compare it to the other Skin79 BBs because I haven't tried them yet. I plan to try the Gold Label tomorrow. Check my reviews in a few days for that one.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have very very oily/acne-prone skin. I have moderate acne scarring and I am NC30-37 in Mac. And I live in a tropical weather.

The consistency-It's actually thick and came out grey. I looked ridiculous when wearing this at first but after 15 minutes it oxidized to suit my skin tone, not exactly the perfect skin color but slightly lighter but still passable when set with a darker powder. This prbably wouldnt suit a person with skin tone above NC37. as it only comes in one color

Coverage-This was sheer to medium coverage and covers acne scars moderately, I still have to use a concealer when using this as the acne scars can still be seen through.

Application-I applied with fingers and i felt that it helps melt the cream into my skin better than when using a brush or a sponge.

Longevity-This was so-so for me mainly because it got SUPERRR OILY on me after just 4 hours and it have also disappeared from my forehead and chin by then. And I was in an air-conditioning room the whole time!
BB Creams are meant to be used alone, so when testing this I was not wearing any primer/moisturizer underneath and I even set it with a loose powder.When I meant super oily I meant, when swiping my fingers across my cheeks the BB Cream came off along with my natural oil in a small gooey mess. Kinda disgusting and to be honest I have never had a foundation or tinted moisturizer or BB cream do that to me.Eww

All in all, this would have made me a convert had it not been so oily on me and disappeared after just four hours. This I'd probably recommend for people with dry/normal skin. If you have oily skin like me, best to skip this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by beautybunny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product due to the rave on you tube and other websites .. i have been using it for a while and i LOVE IT!!! it gives me an medium coverage which is all i need as i get the occasional breakout. it does come in one color and can sometimes be grey toned but after 10 minutes it start to turn to a lovely skin toned color that matches fair skin tones like myself. it CONTROLS MY OIL which is a must have for me. if you want it to last all day or if you are using this in summer then dust some finishing powder on top and your set.

positive: good coverage, lasts, oil-control, cute packaging, pump included.
there is nothing negative about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by sbiringer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am writing a review after wearing this for a half day so far. I usually put my makeup on around 6:30am and 2-3hours later I have an oil slick on my t-zone. I just now looked at my face and there was a little shine but nothing like before with out the Skin79. Used a blotting paper and problem solved. This makes my Mac Studio Fix makeup stay on better and I finally have the type of coverage I want without having to use a lot of foundation. I still have to use a little concealer on my blemishes since I've had acne prone skin forever. I do find that it helps to blot the cream on blemishes, let it dry for several minutes before applying concealer. I'm an NC35 and had no problems with the cream matching my skin tone. Overall, I am very impressed with this product. I do not get that oily feeling on my face like I did before without using this. It doesn't really feel like I'm wearing any makeup at all. I purchased this authentic cream on Amazon from buyer Pink Gelee. Ordered on Easter weekend and received on Thursday. Super fast shipping! I would like to see how it holds up in Las Vegas weather when I go on vacation next month!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by betosmom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am upset that I am just now discovering this product and not when I needed it the most 5 years ago! Skin79 is great. They do have too much of a variety to choose from so you get overwhelmed and confused about which product is best for your skin. I do recommend ordering it through Amazon even if it takes 3-4 weeks to receive. (Most likely you're going to order overseas) Look for a sample kit to try their 4 best sellers. I feel good because I know this is real BB cream. I recently tried Garnier's BB cream and I thought that was good until I got this. Now that I've tried authentic BB cream, I've realized Garnier's BB cream is nothing like it. It is definitely just like a tinted moisturizer with a sad amount of coverage...that also leaves you feeling super oily, shiny and somewhat discolored? Gross.

I tried this cream as soon as I received it in the mail. The consistency is a bit thick but applies smoothly. What blew me away was how it did not leave my skin feeling oily or sticky! Coverage was spectacular and I do recommend applying one layer generously in a circular motion to set, then pat on a second layer to diminish any skin imperfections. I have light/medium skin with golden undertones. Bare Minerals in Golden Medium is my exact match. The tint of this BB cream is a little too light for me but after 30 minutes, the oxidation kicks in and eventually matches my skin complexion. After just 2 weeks of use, my skin is noticeably lighter, smoother, hydrated, tighter and most of my hyper-pigmentation has faded. My mother doesn't lecture about how I cannot care of my skin anymore. Fantastic!

I paid just $10 for this and shipping was $4.99. A very small investment for great skin. It's definitely worth a try. I will be ordering this wonderful youth potion again!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No