October 21, 2014 | 1855 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Queenkt

I have always had problems with dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. This stuff doesn't totally solve either problem, but it does do a lot of good. It has just enough color to brighten my whole under eye area and still look like I am not wearing any makeup. If I am actually going to wear makeup that day I still put concealer on over it to completely cover my circles. Not a true concealer, but as a brightening base and for light evening out of my skin tone on non-makeup days, this stuff is awesome!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Physeter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does absolutely nothing for me. I have it in Medium to Dark, but it is too thin and offers no coverage or concealment for me. I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by nk685010

I love this. perfect coverage and does not looke cakey at all! when I wear this I dont feel like I am not wearing any makeup its lightweight and has the perfect texture. HG!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Chinadoll3

Aghhhh !! i honestly cannot stand this! Its AWFUL! right first problemis that i chose the shade 2 because of the very limited range, when i looked at the colour of the product it was definetly more of a match to my skin then shade 1 ..even though im fair this looked very milky and white-ish. So the next day i wear it out, throughout the day something isnt right under my eyes. I cant quite put my finger on it, they dont look bright and awake they just look wrong. it looks terrible. After this i tried it repeatedly trying to get it to perform properly, eventually i gave up. Then this morning i found this in my makeup kit and mindlessly swatched it for some reason. Then a few hours later i glanced at my hand. It was bright orange! its so off from my skintone i cant believe it, its not even a skin colour it is dark orange, i am shocked! the colour change is so dramatic, i've never seen something oxidize so badly!
Something else that bothered me was the formula, it was so thin, i felt i'de nevr get good coverage, it looked streaky and messy on. When i finally built it up it looked so cakey and disgusting i wanted to remove it. It was also VERY yellow, i wish it had a pink undertone to brighten - that probably would have saved this product and avoided the oxidizing thing.
The other issue i had was that it was SO messy under my eyes when i first applied (forget that clean perfect line of it under the womans eyes in the advert!) i can however say that the feeling of applying this at 7am when i get ready is SO nice! really refreshing and lovely, i am not however happy to put up with ghasty orange undereyes in return for this. i got this at half price for 6 and i certainly dont think its worth that let alone the 12 it is full price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by emmaanne001

Oh. My. Stars. I'd been eyeing this product for a while. I just bought it from Ulta yesturday and wore it for 6 hours yesturday. It is better than I had even hoped it would be. I'm serious. I knew that it had a bit of a concealor to it, but I never dreamed how good that concealor would be!

If I want full coverage, I won't wear the eye roller's concealor on its own, but I am very satisfied with the coverage that it does give me. It blends out really, really well, and it feels and looks EXTREMELY natural. It really doesn't feel like makeup at all, and it didn't settle into the lines around my eyes either.

I'd bought this product because I needed a moisturizing, medium-light concealor to wear under my main concealor, and this product out does itself. Definite repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by jareed

I love the pen on my dark circles!! Its so cheap, good application, and doesn't settle into my fine lines. I used to use YSL pen ,but after finding this...that pen is officially retired. Im so happy with this product. Its really the best thing Ive ever used and I have used everything...BB, YSL, etc. I feel that someone with darker skin may have difficulty with this color, but for my PPP skin, its a godsend!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been eyeing this for the longest time ever since I saw a few Youtube gurus use them as concealer in their tutorials. Out of curiosity, I picked one up at my local drugstore. At first, I was really hesitant on using this since I doubt it'll be the perfect match to lightly conceal my dark circles, but it turned out to be perfect! I love that it both reduces dark circles at the same time conceals them. I feel that the roll-on really help distribute the product all over my under eyes. I pat the product and then set it with powder and I'm all set. I don't think that this has light reflecting particles but I does make my eyes brighter and more awake so I'm not really complaining. And for the price, I think this can replace my more high end under eye concealers. Highly recommend this to all the night owls out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Isabel11

i bought this because i couldnt find another product but i was pleasantly surprised by this product. It is very light so it doesnt settle into fine line and makes me look awake. also it has a cooling effect that is nice. i really like it :)

update: i still really like this product but now that i havent been getting enough sleep, my dark circles have been getting worse and this concealer isnt holding up as good. also you do have to touch up because it fades throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by kaylymachado

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this, I've had really bad heriditary dark circles since birth and this is the only thing that has ever helped.

I use this immediately after my moisturizer dries and pat it into my dark circles, I then wait a few minutes for that to set (read: I brush my teeth) and then I continue with my makeup routine including concealer, and my dark circles are completely gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by lizie1078

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent product!!!Great results, I have very dark circles but this concealer provides lighting ,my skin is oily but the product not going anywhere.It doesnt work like a concealer but helps before or after a concealer.