Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

on 9/6/2012 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Bourjois, why do you do this to me?! For about a week I adored this foundation. It smelled amazing, the coverage was brilliant on my red marks, Shade no 51 was a match for my fair skin, loved the dewy finish, it was relatively cheap compared to other foundations and it lasted all day at University on my oily skin. However, I started to notice I was breaking out in whiteheads and small red bumps that weren't spots (every morning I had at least a few new small red bumps) I didn't want to believe it was my lovely new foundation, but since I've stopped using it, the reaction has gone away. So sad, because in every other respect, this foundation is perfect!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS STUFF!!!
I hate makeup which makes me look like i have a ton on my face. Very natural and gives me even skin tone and pretty complexion..
The concealer that is from the same collection is even better but this foundation is amazing , buildable coverage as well..
Everybody should have this in their collection cause this is worth every penny!

No wonder why this stuff is so good. Chanel makes Bourjois. It's like buying Chanel makeup for a fraction of the cost.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this foundation, it is the one I use every day.
It gives me the perfect amount of coverage, and lasts all day.
It also helps with my dry skin and does not look cakey on me.
Can't get enough of it. ♥

on 9/3/2012 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I like this foundation. It is pretty good for the price. Granted it is not the cheapest foundation but compared to my usual MAC purchases, it is a much better buy. My MAC foundations are roughly £22 and this was £10.

The coverage is good for what I like and it blends in well. However, it is a little bit too oily/dewy for my liking. It isn't overly bad or a massive problem but when I first put it on I feel it takes a while to sink in and dry to a finish that looks okay. I don't like putting this on and leaving the house too soon as I don't feel like my make up is finished somehow.

I am a MAC NW20 and I got 52 Vanilla. It is a great match for my skin tone and I like the coverage. It stays on for a long time. The only con is the dewiness when it is first applied but the product is decent so I don't mind. I just use this on days where I have a bit more time or I'm not going straight out.

Overall a great foundation. Coverage is medium, but it feels quite light on the skin making it a good choice for everyday wear. It has a noticeable scent, however it is not the usual perfume-y foundation smell but a nice refreshing lemony smell. The finish is relatively natural--it is neither matte nor dewy, somewhere in between.

My only complaint is the staying power. While it is not horrible, it also is not the most long-lasting foundation I've encountered. On my combination skin it generally lasts 4-5 hours before I need to reapply/touch-up.

on 9/1/2012 1:24:00 PM

Suitable for humid and terribly hot weather and oily/combination skin. Blends well and smells good.
Not a fan of the pump though.

on 8/30/2012 11:03:00 PM

I was a little hesitant to purchase this product after trying Bourjois' Organic foundation which had a shockingly bad finish. However, I heard good things about this foundation, so decided to give Bourjois a second chance. Well, lucky I bought this because it is a fantastic drug store foundation!! Although the colour selection is limted, shade 52 is PERFECT for my NC20, neutral, fair to medium complexion. As a reference, my other close-to-perfect foundation shades are Chanel 20 and Clinique Fresh Ivory 02. It is neither too yellow, nor pink: it is a neutral shade with medium coverage which neutralises the redness of my skin without giving me that sallow look you can get from some neutral foundations. The finish is somewhere in the middle of matte and dewy which makes it versatile. It doesn't cake or change colour with wear. It can be worn in winter when your skin is dry and patchy or in summer when it is oily. It has not irritated my acne-prone sensitive skin at all. The price is great: it beats a lot of the more expensive foundations I have. The design of the bottle is also really good because the product is gradually pushed to the top so you can see how much is left in the bottle. It is possibly my all time favourite foundation. I would definitely repurchase.

on 8/26/2012 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! I find it best applied with a regular foundation brush and it provides medium but buildable coverage and looks so so natural! It smells so lovely and is such a bargain. I will repurchase forever and ever. for reference, I am a mac nc25 and the lightest shade 51 vanilla is perfect (i bought shade 52 and it was a tad too orange, but I just fix that with powder).

on 8/25/2012 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this in the lightest shade and it was still too dark for me. It didn't help my oily skin and as the day went on the foundation appeared more orange. The coverage wasn't great either. It was easy enough to apply but overall I felt it wasn't suitable for my oily skin.