April 23, 2014 | 1895 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by queenbee7

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just wanted to share my review of my 2 new Eco Bamboo bronzer brushes verses my 2 new Sephora mineralized powder brushes.
The Eco brushes are the softest brushes I've ever used, dense, large and perfect for bronzers, highlight powders or mineral powders. They do a better job than the Sephora brushes because they are bigger, as in they buff the product on with less effort.
I love my Sephora brushes too, but by price and quality I am very happy with my Eco brushes. The fact that the Eco brushes have a bamboo handle is a bonus! If you are putting together great makeup tools on a budget get the Eco bronzer brush, you'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is amazing. I use this for blending out blushes and bronzers but not for directly applying them since it's a little too big for my face. I only use this for blending purposes. It makes everything look natural and even. Also, if i apply too much blush, i just go over it with this brush and it takes off the excess blush from my face and it blends it in so well that the color looks natural. Plus the brush is so soft and it's only 11 dollars and it's eco friendly. What a great buy. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely in love with this brush. This blends my bronzers soo well into my skin that it looks the most natural. I got this free which is even better. I take this everywhere I go, Im so attached to this brush that I will cry if I lose it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

OMG...so...this brush is actually amazing. It's so good, I'm in shock. All this shock over a brush. This brush was only $11 and it works just as well as a $40 brush. It's so soft and still dense enough to put on whatever product you choose flawlessly. I have problems with brushes always being scratchy and hurting my face, but this brush doesn't cause that. I use it for my setting powder for now and I'll probably try it for other things later on. I like the handle, it allows me to get a tight grip and not drop the brush (I'm so clumsy when doing my makeup). It's amazing, give it a try!
EDIT: Okay, so I just used it with a powder foundation. Amazing, my skin looked smooth and not a hint of powder showed on my face, this brush blended effortlessly. My favourite brush so far.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lein1015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this brush! The bristles are stiff but still very soft. I think it is too dense for using bronzer but is great for mineral make up. The only downfall is that the handle keeps separating from the bristle! My sister and I both have one and experience this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by whisper

I bought this, and I also bought the (new) Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush – the ecotools wins, hands down (I returned the BB brush and got a refund). I am delighted w/the quality and performance of this brush. I do have 3 other ecotools brushes, so I knew of the quality and softness, but I was still blown away. It's perfect. The handle is great – others have commented on it being "too thick" – I actually prefer the thickness of it. The bristles are of the most ideal length and density, and they're SO soft, yet strong. I've washed it dozens of times w/zero shedding – impressive. I cannot speak highly enough of this brush, or any of other ecotools brushes for that matter. Why spend $50 on a brush when you can get a comparable (if not superior!) one for under $15?!?! Go buy this! Today!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I would never use this brush for bronzer, but it is absolutely perfect for applying MMU and applying setting powder to liquid foundation. The bristles are extremely soft, and the handle is the perfect size to get a good grip to apply any kind of powder. I also use it to blend my blush when I accidentally apply too much. In fact, it's really good to just blend out the entire face. I love the density of the bristles, and I think everyone should own this brush. This brush is by far the best one that I have ever bought from Eco Tools, and I will definitely be buying more. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by rinabirain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very soft. Great product!!! worth to buy for sure!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by modernabsurdity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ecotools is an awesome brand if you want affordable, environmentally friendly brushes. Ever since I started using MMU, I've learned finding the right brush is crucial. Doesn't matter how awesome the powder is, if you use a crappy brush the results are frustrating to say the least. This brush beats out my Sephora Pro 44 brush (too scratchy!) and even my ELF flat top powder brush.

It's so soft, yet firm enough to do it's job. I use it to initially buff on my foundation then go back and stipple. I get great results every time. Holds up well when I wash it (no shedding) and the handle is nice and thick so you get a good grip on it. If you want an awesome brush for MMU, pick this up and skip the aluminum retractable kabuki brush (bristles are too flimsy). This beats all of them. Got mine for $10 during a BOGO Free sale. HG for sure!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by jmsk112486

I absolutely adore this brush, in fact, I own two. I have one for powder foundation and one for backup. I don't think I would ever use it for bronzer as it would deposit too much color for my fair fair skin, I'm an NW15 for reference. I use this for my Dior Snow Powder foundation and i absolutely love it. i can really pact it on my stippling it first and blending, or for a sheer color just swipe it across my face. I would definitely recommend this brush for anyone looking for a good face brush. I think it is a pretty universal brush for anything, I think you can use it for blush too. I think I might for by some more when they are on sale!!