Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! This is my favorite make up brush ever! So soft and easy to use. Go and buy it you won't be disappointed.

on 6/24/2010 5:53:00 PM

This brush iss super obber soft!!!! I LOVE itt it's great it's my mutlie brushhh! I use it for my mineral foundation&bronzer it blends my makeup so well and justt ughhhh...it's amazing you need to buy this brush it's so worth it I mean it's 9.99 at ride aid so why not?!?! It's. Not harsh at all to my skinnn... Good job Ecotools!(:

on 6/22/2010 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This has replaced my Bareminerals brushes for applying powder. I LOVE this brush! It picks up powder very well and gives a an even, medium to full coverage. In addition, this is a really soft brush, and not scratchy like the BM ones.

This to me seems more of a long handled kabuki brush with excellent quality, especially for its price. I've washed this brush a few times already and it has not shed nor lost its softness. I got this at Rite Aid on an Ecotools buy one get one free sale and got this and retractable powder brush.

on 6/19/2010 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love using this to apply mineral makeup and loose setting powder! The brush head is very large and the bristles are super soft! The flat bottom of the handle is a huge plus because you can have it stand sturdily on your desk! All in all, this was a great buy.

on 6/17/2010 12:20:00 AM

pros: dense, soft, long handle, cheap, versatile, vegan, light
cons: long drying time, bulky for small spaces

i love this brush, it is a kabuki with a big handle that i find a lot easier to manipulate than a kabuki that has that little stub of a handle to it. it is SUPER soft and it doesn't have any glue/toxic/chemical smell. fake hairs so that's good for all the goats/squirrels etc. i have the 5-piece set of ecotools as well, which i like, but i would buy this one the next day if it was lost. it isn't heavy feeling and i love that the handle is so fat it can just stand up on its own on your vanity no brush holder space needed. this is listed for bronzer but i use it for all types of stuff, i use it with mineral foundation, blotting powder, bronzer, blush practically anything.

on 6/16/2010 3:56:00 PM

I love this brush too. Although I do use it quite a bit less than some of my other brushes. It is super soft and extremely dense. It is really a kabuki. I use it to buff out products along with putting on bronzer. Not just on my face but all over. It works great for both.

As with all kabuki brushes I really wish they were easier to store.

on 6/15/2010 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just wanted to share my review of my 2 new Eco Bamboo bronzer brushes verses my 2 new Sephora mineralized powder brushes.
The Eco brushes are the softest brushes I've ever used, dense, large and perfect for bronzers, highlight powders or mineral powders. They do a better job than the Sephora brushes because they are bigger, as in they buff the product on with less effort.
I love my Sephora brushes too, but by price and quality I am very happy with my Eco brushes. The fact that the Eco brushes have a bamboo handle is a bonus! If you are putting together great makeup tools on a budget get the Eco bronzer brush, you'll love it!

on 6/5/2010 10:45:00 PM

This brush is amazing. I use this for blending out blushes and bronzers but not for directly applying them since it's a little too big for my face. I only use this for blending purposes. It makes everything look natural and even. Also, if i apply too much blush, i just go over it with this brush and it takes off the excess blush from my face and it blends it in so well that the color looks natural. Plus the brush is so soft and it's only 11 dollars and it's eco friendly. What a great buy. I highly recommend.

on 6/5/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Absolutely in love with this brush. This blends my bronzers soo well into my skin that it looks the most natural. I got this free which is even better. I take this everywhere I go, Im so attached to this brush that I will cry if I lose it.

on 6/3/2010 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

OMG...so...this brush is actually amazing. It's so good, I'm in shock. All this shock over a brush. This brush was only $11 and it works just as well as a $40 brush. It's so soft and still dense enough to put on whatever product you choose flawlessly. I have problems with brushes always being scratchy and hurting my face, but this brush doesn't cause that. I use it for my setting powder for now and I'll probably try it for other things later on. I like the handle, it allows me to get a tight grip and not drop the brush (I'm so clumsy when doing my makeup). It's amazing, give it a try!
EDIT: Okay, so I just used it with a powder foundation. Amazing, my skin looked smooth and not a hint of powder showed on my face, this brush blended effortlessly. My favourite brush so far.

Popular Makeup Brushes