Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

This brush is great! I don't use it for bronzer, i use it as my loose foundation brush and to blend out my blush. its so soft and animal-cruelty free! plus, its not expensive at all!

on 6/25/2010 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was looking for a new set of brushes because my old ones had gotten very stiff and shed a lot. After looking at reviews online and checking out the new MAC set (which would require me to buy both sets in order to have all the brushes I needed and wasting others) I decided to try out ecotools. I bought this brush from walmart for about $10 and it was extremely soft. It came in a resealable bacg which I sometimes use to store it if I need to take it in a bag. The softness is incredible! It picks up make up pretty well but it is quite wide so I use it as a powder foundation brush rather than a bronzer brush. Even with foundation, if you're almost out, its a bit hard to get the outer edges. Still, it puts make up on very well and is always soft, even after daily spritzes with brush cleanser. No problems with stiffness or with shedding hairs at all!

PROS: great price, soft, dense, does the job
CONS: Can't think of any yet but will update if there are

This is a great brush for the price. In fact, I prefer this over some other higher quality brushes (i.e. Sephora, MAC).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! This is my favorite make up brush ever! So soft and easy to use. Go and buy it you won't be disappointed.

on 6/24/2010 5:53:00 PM

This brush iss super obber soft!!!! I LOVE itt it's great it's my mutlie brushhh! I use it for my mineral foundation&bronzer it blends my makeup so well and justt ughhhh...it's amazing you need to buy this brush it's so worth it I mean it's 9.99 at ride aid so why not?!?! It's. Not harsh at all to my skinnn... Good job Ecotools!(:

on 6/22/2010 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This has replaced my Bareminerals brushes for applying powder. I LOVE this brush! It picks up powder very well and gives a an even, medium to full coverage. In addition, this is a really soft brush, and not scratchy like the BM ones.

This to me seems more of a long handled kabuki brush with excellent quality, especially for its price. I've washed this brush a few times already and it has not shed nor lost its softness. I got this at Rite Aid on an Ecotools buy one get one free sale and got this and retractable powder brush.

on 6/19/2010 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love using this to apply mineral makeup and loose setting powder! The brush head is very large and the bristles are super soft! The flat bottom of the handle is a huge plus because you can have it stand sturdily on your desk! All in all, this was a great buy.

on 6/17/2010 12:20:00 AM

pros: dense, soft, long handle, cheap, versatile, vegan, light
cons: long drying time, bulky for small spaces

i love this brush, it is a kabuki with a big handle that i find a lot easier to manipulate than a kabuki that has that little stub of a handle to it. it is SUPER soft and it doesn't have any glue/toxic/chemical smell. fake hairs so that's good for all the goats/squirrels etc. i have the 5-piece set of ecotools as well, which i like, but i would buy this one the next day if it was lost. it isn't heavy feeling and i love that the handle is so fat it can just stand up on its own on your vanity no brush holder space needed. this is listed for bronzer but i use it for all types of stuff, i use it with mineral foundation, blotting powder, bronzer, blush practically anything.

on 6/16/2010 3:56:00 PM

I love this brush too. Although I do use it quite a bit less than some of my other brushes. It is super soft and extremely dense. It is really a kabuki. I use it to buff out products along with putting on bronzer. Not just on my face but all over. It works great for both.

As with all kabuki brushes I really wish they were easier to store.

on 6/15/2010 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just wanted to share my review of my 2 new Eco Bamboo bronzer brushes verses my 2 new Sephora mineralized powder brushes.
The Eco brushes are the softest brushes I've ever used, dense, large and perfect for bronzers, highlight powders or mineral powders. They do a better job than the Sephora brushes because they are bigger, as in they buff the product on with less effort.
I love my Sephora brushes too, but by price and quality I am very happy with my Eco brushes. The fact that the Eco brushes have a bamboo handle is a bonus! If you are putting together great makeup tools on a budget get the Eco bronzer brush, you'll love it!

on 6/5/2010 10:45:00 PM

This brush is amazing. I use this for blending out blushes and bronzers but not for directly applying them since it's a little too big for my face. I only use this for blending purposes. It makes everything look natural and even. Also, if i apply too much blush, i just go over it with this brush and it takes off the excess blush from my face and it blends it in so well that the color looks natural. Plus the brush is so soft and it's only 11 dollars and it's eco friendly. What a great buy. I highly recommend.

Popular Makeup Brushes