Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

OMG...this is going to be another one of those brushes that I'll play with even when I'm not putting on makeup! LOL It's super-soft...and it applies bronzer like a dream! For a while, I had convinced myself that I didn't need this. But now that I've tried it, I can't go back to bronzing with any old blush brush. No wonder it tends to be sold out a lot at Ulta!

on 6/29/2010 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I don't use this for bronzing. I use it as a kabuki brush. After I'm done applying powder foundation and bronzer I use this to smooth out anything that looks a little harsh or uneven. It's a great brush for buffing and it's SUPER dense. One really shocking pro is that it dries faster than some of my other dense brushes. Did I mention how soft it is? I own another bronzing brush by a cheaper Wal-Mart brand (also made by paris presents) and it works great but the bristles are not as soft. This brush feels like heaven on my face. Sometimes I use it to smooth or buff when there's no need. Another great thing about this brush is the longer handle. Before I got this brush I was always hesitant to buy a kabuki because of the stubby handle. I was always worried about water getting into the ferrule while it was drying blah blah. Yet again, another reason why this is such a great buy. Bottomline: great quality and it's a wonderful substitute for crappy kabuki brushes that are over priced because of their "kabuki" name. AND I got mine from RiteAid for $9.99.

on 6/28/2010 7:58:00 PM

I'll keep this short and sweet since I am probably not going to add anything that other reviewers haven't already said. I just got this brush and I LOVE it. In fact, I had just bought a MAC kabuki brush (buffer) and I'm going to take it back. I know this brush is labeled as a bronzer but I use it for my mineral makeup. It is the softest yet most dense brush I have ever used...just totally love it and the fact that it's got a handle. This is exactly what I've been looking for...and at $12 (Ulta), you can't beat the price!

This brush is great! I don't use it for bronzer, i use it as my loose foundation brush and to blend out my blush. its so soft and animal-cruelty free! plus, its not expensive at all!

on 6/25/2010 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was looking for a new set of brushes because my old ones had gotten very stiff and shed a lot. After looking at reviews online and checking out the new MAC set (which would require me to buy both sets in order to have all the brushes I needed and wasting others) I decided to try out ecotools. I bought this brush from walmart for about $10 and it was extremely soft. It came in a resealable bacg which I sometimes use to store it if I need to take it in a bag. The softness is incredible! It picks up make up pretty well but it is quite wide so I use it as a powder foundation brush rather than a bronzer brush. Even with foundation, if you're almost out, its a bit hard to get the outer edges. Still, it puts make up on very well and is always soft, even after daily spritzes with brush cleanser. No problems with stiffness or with shedding hairs at all!

PROS: great price, soft, dense, does the job
CONS: Can't think of any yet but will update if there are

This is a great brush for the price. In fact, I prefer this over some other higher quality brushes (i.e. Sephora, MAC).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! This is my favorite make up brush ever! So soft and easy to use. Go and buy it you won't be disappointed.

on 6/24/2010 5:53:00 PM

This brush iss super obber soft!!!! I LOVE itt it's great it's my mutlie brushhh! I use it for my mineral foundation&bronzer it blends my makeup so well and justt ughhhh...it's amazing you need to buy this brush it's so worth it I mean it's 9.99 at ride aid so why not?!?! It's. Not harsh at all to my skinnn... Good job Ecotools!(:

on 6/22/2010 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This has replaced my Bareminerals brushes for applying powder. I LOVE this brush! It picks up powder very well and gives a an even, medium to full coverage. In addition, this is a really soft brush, and not scratchy like the BM ones.

This to me seems more of a long handled kabuki brush with excellent quality, especially for its price. I've washed this brush a few times already and it has not shed nor lost its softness. I got this at Rite Aid on an Ecotools buy one get one free sale and got this and retractable powder brush.

on 6/19/2010 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love using this to apply mineral makeup and loose setting powder! The brush head is very large and the bristles are super soft! The flat bottom of the handle is a huge plus because you can have it stand sturdily on your desk! All in all, this was a great buy.

on 6/17/2010 12:20:00 AM

pros: dense, soft, long handle, cheap, versatile, vegan, light
cons: long drying time, bulky for small spaces

i love this brush, it is a kabuki with a big handle that i find a lot easier to manipulate than a kabuki that has that little stub of a handle to it. it is SUPER soft and it doesn't have any glue/toxic/chemical smell. fake hairs so that's good for all the goats/squirrels etc. i have the 5-piece set of ecotools as well, which i like, but i would buy this one the next day if it was lost. it isn't heavy feeling and i love that the handle is so fat it can just stand up on its own on your vanity no brush holder space needed. this is listed for bronzer but i use it for all types of stuff, i use it with mineral foundation, blotting powder, bronzer, blush practically anything.

Popular Makeup Brushes