Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 7/26/2007 12:24:00 PM

It's a very, very good basic mascara. Tons of volume and definition, It does tend to clump after a month or so, but then again it's cheap and worth repurchasing. I would compare it to Darphin mascara which costs around $30.

on 7/24/2007 12:13:00 AM

I love the color of it, and it does make my eyelashes thick and lengthens them a bit. Only thing I disslike about it is it seems to clump very easily..but it stays put all day! I would buy it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

no, it doesn't thicken, but for the price it is awesome! it's not as time consuming or involved as loreal mascaras, plus it's really really cheap. it's great for everyday. it darkens and slightly seperates/thickens my lashes. basic, yes, but it really makes a difference with little effort.

on 6/27/2007 8:33:00 PM

its an okay masncara. It separates nicely and makes my lashes super dark. However, this does not thicken enough for me, actaully i did not see super thick lashes. I ony got a teeny bit of length and decent sepration. Where are the super thick lashes? I ask.. This is good as a basic mascara. But i only paid 3.99CAD so no loss here. As of late, I have not found anything else better than l'oreal mascaras. from cover girl, i find that i can better results with volume exact instead.

on 5/29/2007 2:13:00 PM

overall it was an ok mascara, nothing special about it. thickening? it was ok. lenghtening? didn't notice anything. Smudging? hell yeah! after 3 hours! But i have oily lids to begin with so i'm a pretty tough customer when it comes to smudges. I bought it because it seems like so many people here love it and that's great for them, but I dont' htink this is hte one for me...

on 5/1/2007 6:48:00 AM

I bought this because of the reviews on here. This is a wonderful mascara. Gives my long fluttery lashes, gives my great lashes with only 1-2 coats and NEVER smears. It's perfect. Will definitely purchase again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is great simple mascara...It does what it says - thickens lashes and doesn't smudge throughout the day. I find that it does hold curl quite well and it definately makes a difference to my fine, short lashes. It is easy to build with more than couple of coats which I find other mascaras don't do well at. The only problem is that once it starts to dry up I'll find little flakes on my cheeks throughout the day, but for the price and performance, I can't complain. It is the best mascara I have ever used. LOVE IT.

on 4/15/2007 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Info you might like to know: I'm Asian, my lashes are fairly long but very thin and straight. They do not curl easily.

PRICE: Meh. I've been lucky to get mascara for cheaper. But it wasn't bad...around 6 USD.

THICKENING: It did thicken somewhat, actually more than some higher-end mascaras. But I did have to use my eyelash seperator.

LENGTHENING: Did lengthen a little bit, but this isn't primarily a lengthening mascara :P

SEPERATING POWER: None. Zip. ZERO! It is C-R-U-C-I-A-L to have an eyelash seperator or else you're just setting yourself up for clumpsville mania.

CURL HOLDING POWER: I've been going for about 5 hours and they did wilt some. But they're not droopy and straight like they were before I curled and put on mascara (I curled with a regular curler, no heat. Crimped for 20 seconds before and crimped some after for touch-ups)

OVERALL REVIEW: I think this is a decent mascara. It DOES get kind of crispy, which is kind of gross. Nice thickness, but not enough.

MY METHOD OF APPLYING: Try holding the brush vertically and applying your mascara in a vertical motion. I found that I got less clumps this way if I was extra careful! continued >>

on 4/14/2007 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

awesome mascara! i never understood what "volume" was supposed to look like until i used it.

on 3/30/2007 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was a pretty cheap mascara at $4CAD. It's in a bold red tube that I don't love but I don't mind it either. The brush is a basic one, not my favourite kind ( L'Oreal volumious). It can make your lashes super thick, but not in a good way. It makes some lashes clump together and doesn't create the image of a lot of lush lashes. It's quite the opposite. It does not curl and lengthens a little. I would not buy it again, unless it came with a better brush.