NARS Desire

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Red 34 Lake, Red 36 Lake, Red 36, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Aluminum Powder, Red 7]

on 8/17/2003 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For many women who glance at this neon-pink colored blush and quickly move on, this is the blush for those who dare .It is truly beautiful out of the box. It lends every complexin a gorgeous soft pink color that seems to come from within or maybe its a cold winter day and you have rosy cheeks.Using a medium blush brush a little poduct goes a long way and the sheerness prevents potential overkill.It makes blue eyes pop and warmed up my fair skin well into my summer tan . Will definately bcome a staple.Too bad hey couldnt have pacjaged it with a mirror on the compac though.

on 7/12/2003 12:24:00 AM

I spent almost 1 hour checking every blush from Nars. This is the only color from Nars Blush collection that shows on my MMM / bit yellow asian skin. First, I wanted to buy Orgasm or Deep Throat since people like them the most but none of them
( including the others - Matahari ect, ect ) showed up on my skin except Desire. When I first saw it, I was kinda scared of the shocking pink color in the compact and didn't want to try it at all. Mu husband said "why don't you give it a try?". I did, and oh my god, it looked so beautiful! In my opinion this is the best color that I've seen on me. It is a beautiful soft pink that in my opinion will look good on anybody. The pink color looks so natural on me and makes people think I blush a lot! Definitely will keep on buying this one! :)

on 6/24/2003 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received this in a swap and just love it! It looks scary in the compact, but is just gorgeous on (I'm a PPP). I like it much better than Mac Pink Swoon-it makes my skin glow more and I just like the consistency better. Would definitely love to have this again.

on 5/31/2003 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

On the advice of this forum, I bought Desire and not surpisingly, everyone was right. This is a lovely pink, which when applied sparingly on the apples of the cheeks creates a lovely natural pink glow that just brightens my face. Another NARS winner!!

on 5/24/2003 8:18:00 PM

Oh, I love this blush!! It is a gorgeous summer shade. In the compact it looks SO BRIGHT, bright and pink, like others have mentioned, think BARBIE! It's no suprise to me that I loved it and was not shocked when I openend the sleek black compact and saw this color. Pink is my thing right now, I mean its SUMMER, I dislike all the push for bronze and teal colors out this summer and am rebeling aginst them and wearing lots of pinks and purples, because I love them, especially when its warm. This blush makes the third in my NARS collection(I have Sin and Orgasam too). This color works so well for me, I can use a light hand and acheive a sheer wash of pink or use a little more for a very dramatic pink. NARS blushes have the perfect formulation, so soft and silky, easy to apply and they stay put all day. I am a PPP with cool to nuetral undertones. I think Deep Throat is going to be my next NARS purchace........A+

on 4/22/2003 8:04:00 PM

Wow! I love this blush. I'm FFF w/ pink undertones and I just got these nice blonde highlights. This blush is a great "barbie" pink and I feel totally feminine and cute when I wear it. It's great for everyday if used with a light hand but you can layer it for a more dramatic effect. Yay! This is a keeper!

on 4/22/2003 3:31:00 PM

This blush looks shockingly bright pink, nearly fushia in the compact, but goes on nice and sheer. Works well with my pale PPP complexion to brighten me up.

on 3/21/2003 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

As with all NARS blushes this one is gorgeous! It looks scary bright bubble gum pink, but ig goes on nice and sheer and gives u an amazing natural, pink flush! This blush is matte, it has no shimmer. So sexy! For that baby doll look, but since I have tanned skinn this looks even nicer on it! Brightens up the whole face. Great for any skincolour I would think. Together with Orgasm and Sin these three are my all time faves! UPDATE: I LOOOOVE this blush- this is my absolute fave now. I reach for it all the time! This gives me a gorgeous natural pink flush- that baby doll kinda look. In the evening I layer it on a bit more for that statement blush effect!

on 1/10/2003 3:37:00 AM

A bright, vibrant pink blush- reminds me of Stila Snowbloom, but even brighter and without shimmer.

The texture of Nars blushes is wonderful- so pigmented and softly powdery for ease of application.

Desire is great for achieving a fresh, pretty glow- it's not nearly as neon and scary as it looks in the pan, and appears surprisingly natural when applied! continued >>

on 2/19/2003 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Desire is a matte, bright pink. But like all NARS blushes, it is also a very wearable colour, especially since this is a sheer pink when applied. It is a buildable colour, and gives a natural pink flush which lasts the whole day.

Top Rated NARS Products