November 28, 2014 | 1074 users online

Blush - NARS - Desire

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2003 12:24:00 AM More reviews by rinie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I spent almost 1 hour checking every blush from Nars. This is the only color from Nars Blush collection that shows on my MMM / bit yellow asian skin. First, I wanted to buy Orgasm or Deep Throat since people like them the most but none of them
( including the others - Matahari ect, ect ) showed up on my skin except Desire. When I first saw it, I was kinda scared of the shocking pink color in the compact and didn't want to try it at all. Mu husband said "why don't you give it a try?". I did, and oh my god, it looked so beautiful! In my opinion this is the best color that I've seen on me. It is a beautiful soft pink that in my opinion will look good on anybody. The pink color looks so natural on me and makes people think I blush a lot! Definitely will keep on buying this one! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 12:20:00 PM More reviews by rionnhannah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this in a swap and just love it! It looks scary in the compact, but is just gorgeous on (I'm a PPP). I like it much better than Mac Pink Swoon-it makes my skin glow more and I just like the consistency better. Would definitely love to have this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 4:06:00 PM More reviews by missdaisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

On the advice of this forum, I bought Desire and not surpisingly, everyone was right. This is a lovely pink, which when applied sparingly on the apples of the cheeks creates a lovely natural pink glow that just brightens my face. Another NARS winner!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2003 8:18:00 PM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh, I love this blush!! It is a gorgeous summer shade. In the compact it looks SO BRIGHT, bright and pink, like others have mentioned, think BARBIE! It's no suprise to me that I loved it and was not shocked when I openend the sleek black compact and saw this color. Pink is my thing right now, I mean its SUMMER, I dislike all the push for bronze and teal colors out this summer and am rebeling aginst them and wearing lots of pinks and purples, because I love them, especially when its warm. This blush makes the third in my NARS collection(I have Sin and Orgasam too). This color works so well for me, I can use a light hand and acheive a sheer wash of pink or use a little more for a very dramatic pink. NARS blushes have the perfect formulation, so soft and silky, easy to apply and they stay put all day. I am a PPP with cool to nuetral undertones. I think Deep Throat is going to be my next NARS purchace........A+

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2003 8:04:00 PM More reviews by mrsdivajen

Wow! I love this blush. I'm FFF w/ pink undertones and I just got these nice blonde highlights. This blush is a great "barbie" pink and I feel totally feminine and cute when I wear it. It's great for everyday if used with a light hand but you can layer it for a more dramatic effect. Yay! This is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2003 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This blush looks shockingly bright pink, nearly fushia in the compact, but goes on nice and sheer. Works well with my pale PPP complexion to brighten me up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As with all NARS blushes this one is gorgeous! It looks scary bright bubble gum pink, but ig goes on nice and sheer and gives u an amazing natural, pink flush! This blush is matte, it has no shimmer. So sexy! For that baby doll look, but since I have tanned skinn this looks even nicer on it! Brightens up the whole face. Great for any skincolour I would think. Together with Orgasm and Sin these three are my all time faves! UPDATE: I LOOOOVE this blush- this is my absolute fave now. I reach for it all the time! This gives me a gorgeous natural pink flush- that baby doll kinda look. In the evening I layer it on a bit more for that statement blush effect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2003 3:37:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

A bright, vibrant pink blush- reminds me of Stila Snowbloom, but even brighter and without shimmer.

The texture of Nars blushes is wonderful- so pigmented and softly powdery for ease of application.

Desire is great for achieving a fresh, pretty glow- it's not nearly as neon and scary as it looks in the pan, and appears surprisingly natural when applied! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 7:43:00 AM More reviews by chowrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Desire is a matte, bright pink. But like all NARS blushes, it is also a very wearable colour, especially since this is a sheer pink when applied. It is a buildable colour, and gives a natural pink flush which lasts the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2003 7:32:00 AM More reviews by lolo

Desire is my favorite Nars blush. I first thought the color might be too strong for my fair and cool skin, but Desire gives me a perfect and soft babydoll flush, plus the illusion of perfect complexion.