November 20, 2014 | 1943 users online

Treatments - OPI - Nail Envy - Original

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2002 6:53:00 PM More reviews by jalin

This is the most expensive nail polish I think I've ever seen! lol. But it does work great. I just soaked off a set of acrylic overlays {I had acrylics for over 2 years - not the same set of course lol} and my nails were not in the best shape. The NE really helped seal them up and even the surface out. I got my Nail Envy as part of a minis package at Trade Secret, but I saw what the price tag on a regular bottle is. Once my mini runs out I will probably buy a full size bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2002 4:50:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second bottle and I will wear this until the day I die! I cannot remember the last time I broke a nail since I started using this in December! And as a bonus for extra strong nails, use as a base and top coat! I hate the $15 price tag but it IS worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2002 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Gradle

I absolutely love Nail Envy and have been using it faithfully for about 4 years. I used to have a problem with peeling nails, and Nail Envy has really helped with that. Now my nails grow out and are strong and hard. I find that one bottle can last almost a year, and it doesn't get thick and goopy. It did take a while to see the results, but I won't ever be without this stuff again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2002 7:03:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I have an odd skin disorder which also affects my nails -- they are extremely weak and thin, so I use Nail Envy to keep them from constantly breaking off -- and it DOES help with that. I have not tried to use it for the purpose of growing longer nails, so my review is not based on that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2002 3:00:00 PM More reviews by missm

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has worked better for me than Nailtiques and Innoxa for peeling and strengthening. It hasn't dried out my nail and helps my manicures last as I use it as a base coat. Other times I use it as a clear polish and apply a fresh coat every other day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2002 10:47:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it Love it Love it!

i notice a big difference when i use this! my nails get stronger, and stop splitting! so now my nails are long and strong! :)

thank goodness for nail envy! :) i'm def. gonna keep this on hand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2001 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Tori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a nail tech and was not impressed with the formula of Nail Envy. I didn't feel it strengthened my nails and I found it chipped easily. As with all opi polish products, the consistency got gloopy very quickly. The only plus is it was shiny on my nails. I would spend my money on Qtica instead... much better product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2001 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Adele

Well, the jury's still out on this one! I am not sure if it does anything different than any regular nail polish... it does have a great shine though, and does stop nails from splitting. I have used it both over and under nails, which seems to make it stay on a teeny bit longer w/o chipping. Overall, it's a good clear nail polish, but I'm not sure if it's worth the high price tag!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2001 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best product I have ever used on my nails. I've tried Nailtiques and prefer this one hands down. Nail Envy gives a wonderful shine to my nails while keeping them strong. This is the only product I've used that has allowed me to grow long, strong, healthy nails. As an added bonus, it doesn't peel or flake like so many other nail treatments and clear coats that I've tried. Definitely worth the money. I've gone through at least 2 bottles of this miracle potion. A must-have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2001 11:35:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've gone through many bottles of
OPI Nail Envy. I think it's just
the best nail therapy if you have
nails that split or are otherwise
a problem. 3 coats by itself, or 2 coats under color polish work very well. I've tried many other
base coats and treatments, and OPI Nail Envy is my pick for the best of the lot. Worth every penny.