September 22, 2014 | 1963 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm not sure how this works but it works. I use this in ''ash'' and although it looks much too light in the pan it somehow blends into my brows and looks very natural. I don't use the powder with it, only the wax - I find that it lasts all day on me but I have dry skin so perhaps that's the reason. The brush that comes with it is quite nice, I've never used the product with anything else and now that I think about it it might give me even better results but for a quick brow that little brush is more than enough. The packaging is also really nice and sleek, for three dollars you should really try it out. I rarely do my brows though so perhaps I'm not experienced enough to see what might not work well for more demanding users.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

I bought this in the light kit by accident. I thought it was the ash kit because the colors look almost the same under store lights. The light kit has a very very noticeable reddish undertone. If you watch the youtube videos, you can totally tell they are wearing it even on the non-HD reviews. The color doesn't look natural no matter how much I futz with it. This color would probably only be good for someone with dark ginger hair and darker eyebrows. It's not a bad product, I will probably repurchase if Target starts to carry the Ash Kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by lallen08

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Works well for me. I have eyebrows that thin towards the outer edge from overplucking. I was filling them in with brown eye shadow until I started using this stuff. Looks natural on me, stays put, and is inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by kdebbie3976

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product............and I have tried them all! Makes my brows look so natural. Love it and would get it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by elouv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It makes my eye brows naturally full and shaped!it is sooooo cheap with great packaging!For best results I use a bigger brush but the one that comes with is good too.. Some say that they don't use the powder because of the light colour (mine is in medium) but I do..it just sets the gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Lisle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have always used a pencil to darken my brows and slightly extend them. I thought I would give this a try. I don't really need to use the wax part of the product; I just use an angled brush to tint my brows with the powder and it gives a very natural effect. The wax is great for a dramatic evening effect but a bit much on me for every day.

I have recommended this product to a relative with grey hair and she uses the ash tone and is also very happy with the product.

Packaging as usual with the studio range far exceeds expectations. I've had this for about three months and there is hardly a dent in the powder so great value for money.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by MsTrius

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

just bought these recently. i don't know if the problem is on me or on the product.. but every time i apply this my eyebrows look too bushy. even if i apply a little, still looks bushy :( i bought the lightest shade. there could have been a more lighter shade for those who have an already dark eyebrows, just enough to fill the sparse areas.. but there is not.

but i like the fact that it is cheap compared to other drugstore brands. i'll buy it again if there is more shades to choose from.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by TouchMyTiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite brow-product. I have the lightest shades which are perfect for my fair-medium skin and dirty blonde hair. I also actually find the brush useful! Probably the first kit ever that has a brush that I can use. However, I have some quite long individual eyebrows and if I haven't groomed them for awhile, this product isn't quite enough to keep them put all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really great little product and also a great price! I got this in medium and it works great. Fills in my brows nicely and I love the packaging as I do with all the things from the E.L.F studio line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by CamaroChick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is amazing, especially for the price tag! I was glad I came here first to do my research before buying my next brow product. There's no reason to spend the money on more expensive stuff. This exceeded my expectations.