November 23, 2014 | 2010 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by xopooshkinox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually use pencil eyeliner so this was my first liquid eyeliner. I like that it's a pen and all I have to do is just hold it and the liquid comes out by itself. I don't really have any complaints about it. It's kind of hard to get used to though. I stays on all day and does not smudge, but if you mess up it's easy to take off! It also doesn't irritate my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2009 3:50:00 AM More reviews by arabianchick14

I dont know why i never got a pen eyeliner before. This is amazing. It stayed on all day (12+ hours), did not smudge at all, gave me the best cat eye look with precision (i got compliment from two makeup artists!), while its not the darkest black it worked perfectly fine. I just hope that it doesn't dry out really soon (from what i have heard) because then it would make this a pricey drugstore eyeliner for just a little time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by daisyv316

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After 2 1/2 months of using this product I am still loving it. I don't understand the negative reviews. I only apply it once on my eyes and thats it. I own the blackest they have. I have oily lids so it does not smudge. I have to be honest tho, the smell is the only thing I dont like about it. But other than that, I will buy this again =) I actually I might get another one, tho I still have plenty, it hasnt dried up and it still works just like the first day, all I can say is try it =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by shannlcooper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really surprised by the negative reviews. I love this pen. I find it so easy to apply with the felt tip and use it as my go to black upper lash liner nearly everyday. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge, plus it is cheap and easy to find.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by lizw217

The wand for this eyeliner hurts my eyes. The wand is to stiff IMO I would never buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by WantonWonton

I like this product! It went on very easily, and created a smooth, black line on it's first application. I love the precision the tip gives. It didn't smudge easily, which is a plus for me, and stayed on for at least twelve hours on me (in 80 degree heat and humidity too).

This was my first liquid liner admittedly, but I was pleased with it in comparison to the pencils I've used.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by pocky

I tossed this after a couple of uses. Not only is the color payoff terrible, this stuff smudges like crazy. I tried to build up the color by going over the dried liner but that didn't work either. I don't have much more to say. Don't bother with this worthless product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by jbsjunkie

I don't know what all the negative reviews are about....I liked this eyeliner. It glides on nicely. I usually do a little bit of a winged look and then put a bit of dark shadow over to soften the look. This also helps if your hands are unsteady and you draw a bit of a crooked line. I still prefer cream gel liners but this one isn't bad...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by binjoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

The worst eyeliner pen I have bought.

It hardly even draws and requires lots of overlaying. The color is sheerer than it says and it smudges easily. By the end of the day, I had a second line above the first. Will never buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by atsugari

The color is not black, in fact I have to apply many layers to have it appears somewhat dark grey. The felt tip is not helpful in achieveing a straight line. The formula kinda bleeds and is watery. It's expensive for the low quality stuff. Oh yea have I mention burning my eyes when I tear up? I would not purchase this again.