MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

4.2

Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palminate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Yeast Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Minerals

Most gorgeous highlighter ever!! You can't go wrong; no matter what skin tone or how much/little you apply.... it's just perfect! I've had such good luck with all of MAC's Mineralize products, but this one's my fave. A definite keeper!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I love this MSF this is my first MSF I purchased .. Loved it. I use it as a highlighter .. The color is a very pretty champagne color

I bought this on a whim, and i'm pretty glad I did. It adds such a beautiful finished highlight to my cheeks. Just a small amount of it atop my cheekbones and on the tip of my nose INSTANTLY brightens my entire face up.

However, it doesn't last very long which is kind of a letdown, so reapplication is a MUST.

Also the shimmer in this product can be pretty messy because it goes all over the place when the compact is opened, even if you take extra precautions for it not to happen.

Other than that I'm a fan of this product. I'm excited to try other MSF shades to see if they're just as beautiful as this one is.

I love love this MAC MSF! It really is such a beautiful product. The colour is gorgeous and very wearable. It leaves a gorgeous luminous appearence to the skin if applied all over and gives a beautiful sheen on the cheekbones if applied in this area. As most MSFs, this product looks lovely in the pan and although this item is a little pricey, you do get alot of product which I feel goes some way to justifying the price. Overall a gorgeous highlighter/pick-me-up which I would highly recommend!

I find most of the MSF's just way too sparkley for me but this one is a winner! You get that beautiful pinkish-nudish luster to the skin without looking like a disco ball. Very subtle yet a miracle worker at the same time. I think I may still prefer the Lorac powder luminizers to this but they are all very similar giving that more subtle yet noticable glow to the skin. These things last forever so I can't imagine anyone having trouble with the price. I wish MAC would come out with more MSF's that are so highly wearable like this. I would snap them up in a minute.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm so happy with this mineral skinfinish. It is the perfect highlighter for my pale skin. I have very dry skin and lots of times my foundation makes my skin look dry and dull. (I'm constantly trying new moisturizing foundations, but they don't have any staying power). So, I was very happy when I stumbled across this in my Mac store. It looks dark in the pan, but does *not* come through on my face this dark. It has beautiful shimmer and I apply this from my cheeks (on top of blush or sometimes alone) upwards on the sides of my temples to the top of my eyebrows, and then run some down my nose. *LOVE*. It makes me have a luminous glow like skin glowing in the sun. I will buy again, even though Mac products are very generous and seem to last forever. I only rated this 4 out of 5 because I have to be careful not to apply on the dry parts of my skin, because the shimmer would only emphasize the dry parts of my skin, but that is the case with any highlighter.

This was my first msf and I loovvveee it. I'm always looking for ways to brighten my dull, olive skin tone and this does it. I use it as highlighter, and it's amazing!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this highlighter. It doesn't have a glittery look to it and is quite frosty if you build it up (which I like). On my NC15-20 skin it leaves a soft beige colour. When I want a dramatic look I use this over a blush and concentrate it on the tops of my cheekbones to my temples; if I am going for a more natural look I use it in place of blush. I think the pan would last a long time - I hope it doesn't crack though as it seems quite fragile.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I use this product for highliting and for special effects.

I use it dry and then buff over finished makeup. I use it alone over moisturizer for clients who want a very natural but luminous look. And, I use it with a damp #187 with FIX or Evian water for a very luminous effect for photographs when required. The reason I love this product is that it has a light sheen and is not glittery. The other reason I like this product is that it is a neutral shade -- not pink/coral or brown... just beigy.

I won't buy it again because there are many dupes for it out there and frankly I am using MSF's only for photography and not for real life apps.

This was my first msf that I ever got and this is my favorite highlighter that I have. This is great because it's shimmery, but not so shimmery that it makes your face look like you just brushed glitter all over it. I have a really like skin tone and it's perfect. I will definitely buy it again if and when I run out!

Top Rated MAC Products