Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

4.7

This brush is GREAT, super soft but dense I use it to apply my Revlon Color Stay foundation & it works great with that I had been looking for a good brush to use with liquid foundation, and was thinking about getting the 187 Mac brush but thats a little too pricey for me right now. So I headed over to Target & thank God I found it only cost me 12.99 which is pretty decent price for a brush this good. Doesn't shed which is great because I have bought some Horrible brushes that shed WAY too much! This one is great! Also works w/ powder & blush OooH & cream blush I wish they had a larger size I mean on the top... You Know? but Overall it's great!

on 3/1/2009 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

OK, so I am a real brush snob when it comes to my brushes. I have spent more money on quality brushes than I have on actual cosmetics. With that in mind, this brush REALLY impressed me. It is SUPER soft. I'm comparing the softness to Trish McEvoy and Kevyn Aucoin brushes. Get this brush! Now, if I could only find that Skunk brush.

Another reasonably priced, yet good quality brush! I bought this specifically to use with my mineral blushes, and it works wonderfully! It keeps the few little grains of blush I use concentrated in the bristles, and it's dense and small enough in diameter that I can control the color very easily. The head is super-soft too. If you love the softness of Everyday Mineral's brushes, you'll love this! It even holds up through washing. Probably the cheapest flat-top blush brush I've seen. Don't hesitate to try this one!

on 2/19/2009 3:28:00 PM

Once again thanks to the MUA community for enlightening me with your beauty wisdom. This brush is off the chain! Provides the perfect application of blush. I haven't tried applying foundation yet but I will. People who are sitting on the fence... believe the hype! This brush will make you feel pretty just by holding it. It is truly great.

on 2/18/2009 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

loooooooooooove it!
i use this brush every day for applying liquid foundation. i even use it to apply blush sometimes.
my only complaint is how long it takes for it to dry... blech. but hey, that just means it's super dense, right? oh, and no shedding! none! wooo!
considering buying a second for when my first is drying. at the price, i can't complain.

on 2/18/2009 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this brush! I use it to stipple on liquid foundation. It leaves a very natural finish, and was easy to figure out even for a brush and liquid fdtn novice like me.

Excellent quality too, I wash almost daily after each use and it's stayed super-soft and shed maybe 2 hairs. Only drawback is that it's so dense it takes a full day to dry out after washing! I'm considering buying a second to trade off with. Also, it would be awesome if there were a larger size.

I too love this brush. It's perfect for minerals and is absolutely a necessity for putting on mineral concealer and foundations. Works WAY better than kabukis. I think it's also great for blush, gives it a very diffused look. Love SK brushes, and Target, for that matter.

on 2/18/2009 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have 2 of these brushes and agree with everyone...for the $15 price tag they can't be beat. I use one for creme blushes (made me fall in love with all my creme blushes all over again and now I can make every color work...even the super pigmented ones) and one for liquid foundation. This brush melds blush and foundation into skin making it look flawless, even with my oily, large pores. Super soft and never sheds. Even after washing it stays perfectly soft. Try this brush!!

on 2/18/2009 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

LOVE.THIS.BRUSH!! This brush allowed me to use blushes I couldn't even touch before. I use it with my Stila CC's, MAC creme blushes, and all other blushes in between. This was my ah-hah! lightbulb moment for blush as prior to using this I don't think I was getting the best out of my blushes. I lightly press this brush onto the top of my creme blushes and then swirl along my apples and lightly up my cheekbones. The most complimentary blush to my face shape I've ever used. Absolutely essential to anyones brush collection, and I usually revert back to using my fingers to apply nearly all cosmetics, but this brush really gives me a look I cannot achieve any other way.

on 2/18/2009 12:17:00 PM

This is a great brush for me - I use it for all my powder highlighters, bronzers, and blushes - perfect application every time.

Minimal shedding, cleans up well, and cost me only $14.99 at Target -