October 24, 2014 | 1677 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

I love this brush! I was so skeptical about buying this brush even with all of the good reviews. So you better believe that I was so relieved when I tried it at home. I did half of my face with MAC's Mineralized Skinfinish Natural and the other with Loracs Breakthrough Liquid Foundation, so that I could test both liquid and powder. I friggin love it for both! It made my face look flawless, not streaky at all. It is amazing to me, and not even because its affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by prettyinpink_sf

For the price, this is a great brush. I have two: one for foundation and one for blush. I love buffing in my foundation with it and also like to use with cream blushes. I wish it came with a short handle for travel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by AnOmali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this little cheapy brush! It is NOT my HG, but it is adorable and in a pinch will put on a full face of medium-heavy coverage MMU (takes a little work to control the coverage because of the density and small brush head - ubt it can be done sheer as well with buffing).

I would NEVER use this for blush - so I cannot speak to that...I prefer a muted subtle blush/bronze and I can't imagine getting that with this type of brush.

This is great for MMU application on parts of my face that need heavier coverage and lots of blending as well as smaller parts (b/ brows, around nose, etc,). A good buy for the price, but a little expensive for a drugstore quality brand...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by britnee814

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE this brush! i had trouble finding a quality yet inexpensive blush brush on my recent trip to sephora, and stopped at target and found this little gem! soooo much softer than any of the other blush brushes ive used. i use with mac shimmer blush. i havent tried it on creme blush but it deposits the right amt of color and the handle is funky looking but easy to get used to! i believe this brush was 14.99. havent washed it yet and have never used a synthetic brush before so will update if it starts shedding like crazy when i wash it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by edgarallanho

This is a dense, soft brush that works great for both smoothly applying creme blushes or working with mineral/liquid/creme/powder foundations. Because it's synthetic, you could use it with anything, really. I use it for mmu to get into small places that my large flat top buffer can't reach, such as in the cracks of my nose or on my undereye circles, and it works great in slow circular buffing motions to help add coverage. Coverage with this is buildable and easy, and I can achieve a flawless finish with this brush. One of my daily go-to's!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 1:03:00 AM More reviews by angelaenparis

This brush is great for applying foundation. I bought this brush instead of the $60 Shu Uemura brush that was recommended to me and I couldn't be more pleased. I use it when applying Shu Uemura Face Architect Remodeling Creme, and it does a great job giving me a finished flawless look. With this brush it is really easy to control the level of coverage I want. The bristles feel great against my skin and I just love the results I get especially for $15.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by SPOILEDkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I picked this brush up from Target it was in a row that was marked $8 so I was kind of upset once I realized it was $15. Once I tried the brush out, I definitely thought it was worth the money. It's softer than some of my MAC brushes and the handle is pretty. I use it to apply liquid foundation since I have a small face. It blends my foundation very well and feels nice on my face. It's expensive for a drug store brush but I think the quality compares to department store brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by ranger2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great flat brush, it is very dense and soft. I love using this for pigmented blush it applies it so that it goes on just so unlike a bigger blush brush that just makes a huge mess. This is great if you like pigmented blushes and a defined blush look.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Jenna6686

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was excited about this brush since I had read many good reviews for it. This brush is soft and expensive looking and looked like an ideal blush brush. But unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. It doesn't apply my blush evenly. It doesn't give the natural glow a big fluffy brush gives. Sometimes it even looks like my skin has a rash, because the color comes out so concentrated in certain parts. I can't get it to blend and look natural easily. Sadly, I'm sticking with the cheapo white handle big fluffy (but not so soft) brush for applying my blush instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by chelbellboo

i was in the right place, (target) at the right time, and got my grubby hands on the last one they had in stock, and lemme tell ya, sooo glad i bought it. all the reviews i've readon this brush are right on. and for the $15, i just dont think a better deal could be had. the bristles are soft and dense, the handle is perfect for gripping, and the way it buffs out makeup and bronzer. OMGoodness. my makeup was flawless.if you see it, and you want it, grab it. you wont be sorry. i also bought some jemma kidd i-design eyeshadow singles, but thats another review.