April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mokutou

I love this set! I was on the hunt for some good cruelty-free brushes to add to my collection and stumbled across these at Target for a decent price. What really sold me is the brush roll, which I had been hunting for for some time. I bought it and played with the brushes on the way home. They are so soft! I kept brushing the powder brush over my face because it was so soft. The shadow brush holds plenty of product and applies evenly. The brush roll holds all of these brushes along with a few others i frequently use and shows no sign of coming apart. It gets a little dirty from the brushes being in it but I just toss it in the washer and it comes squeaky clean. I plan on buying more products from this company.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Candiez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, this a great brush set. I got mine at target on sale for $7.99, Ulta occasionally has Ecotools BOGO sales. These are such great quality, the bristles are so soft. I love these. I would highly recommend these, and I would definitely purchase them again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome brush set! I love and use all the brushes in this set. This is definitely worth more than what you pay for. They are so soft!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Zoey223

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the Eco Tools brushes: love how the company is environmentally responsible (to a point - they do still use plastic in packaging), love the low price point, love the low-no shed factor, love the quality of the brushes.

My gripe? The handle broke off the powder brush the second day. I have to get around to hot gluing it one of these days. And the mascara comb broke the first time I washed it.

But even with those 2 issues, they're still a re-buy for me, and tools I reach for daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by carrcarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

these brushes are really great! i just got them at rite aid, buy one get one free, so i got this set and the travel set with the kabuki brush all for $10.99!
all of the brushes are super soft and pick up makeup so nicely. my bare escentuals mineral veil FINALLY looks good on my skin, this kabuki is a lot better than any others i've tried. the eyeshadow brushes are also really nice. definitely a great deal, especially if you get it on sale!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by beautyreviewer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I truly love it! These brushes are not only eco-friendly with the bamboo handles, but the actual brush itself is super soft & smooth! The set comes with a blush/powder brush, a concealer brush, an eyeshadow brush, an angle brush and an eyebrow brush/comb. This kit is super high quality and even comes it an adorable and natural brush roll which ties into a bow. I purchased this set for $10.99 - a fraction of the cost of a Sephora brush set which can include synthetic materials. If you're in need of a cheap, yet high quality brush set (and possibly a more natural choice) than go for the EcoTools set, for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by avrilrocks1392

I got this brush set for $10 US last December. It comes with a Lash-Brow Brush, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Concealer, and Blush brush, all in a cute bamboo cup. The brushes are soft, and I use all of them on a daily basis. Love love love this set!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by VeganFeline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This 5-piece set is actually a set of 4 brushes and a cosmetic bag for them, so don't panic if you get home and think a brush is missing. The set includes: a cosmetic bag made of cotton and hemp linen, a mineral powder brush, concealer brush, eye shading brush and a baby kabuki brush.

I can't believe how high quality these are for only $12! Despite some of my nitpicking, I think these are some of the best brushes I have ever bought! The bristles on all of the brushes are synthetic Taklon (vegan) and really soft. The brushes and cosmetic bag are all small enough to travel with and keep in your purse.

The "Baby Kabuki" brush is great for applying blush or mineral foundation. However, I think if the bristles weren't quite as sparse, the foundation would go on a bit better; I feel like I have to use a lot more mineral foundation with this brush to apply it more efficiently. The "Mineral Powder Brush" is great for contouring, applying blush and mineral foundation without streaking. I wish the head of the “Eye Shading Brush” was just a tiny bit smaller, but I use it to blend eye shadow and it works great for that! If you use it to apply eye shadow, I would I only use it to apply light, neutral shades because the head is big and you can get the shadow on places you don’t want it to appear. The “Concealer Brush” works great to conceal as well as to apply eye shadow to your eyes, eyebrows or highlight your brow bone. I highly recommend this set!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 1:29:00 AM More reviews by grod143

I love these brushes. The best part is that they are eco friendly. The brushes are so soft. I use all the brushes and they are worth the $11.99 I paid! I normally don't like to buy brushes other then MAC but I have to say this product really is great! I use every single brush everday and they are still as soft as they were the first day i brough them home!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by trixie1803

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this set at Walgreen's for 11.99 and it's worth every penny.
I use the eyebrow/eyelash comb alot and the big fluffy blush brush, which I feel is the highlight of this set.
It is so soft, not scratchy at all and I haven't seen it shed.
I love the fact these are eco friendly, recycled aluminum on the metal parts and smooth polished bamboo for the handles. You just can't beat the price on these. I highly recommend them and will repurchase. Would make a really nice gift too or stocking stuffer.