September 19, 2014 | 1840 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing quality for an amazing price. I love every brush in this set!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by fancyxamy

im slightly torn on this product. on one hand, this set is a great value for the number of brushes you get, especially as they are obviously well constructed.

the reason they dont get a 5 rating from me is that i find the blush brush to be a bit too stiff, to the point that i cant really use it at all. it deposits color in one spot on my cheek and doesnt blend it out very well. same goes for the concealer and shadow brushes, theyre just a little too rough for me.

i use the brow/lash comb and eyeliner brush everyday, so the $11 has been worth it to me for those two. and really, that would even be a great price for just two brushes let alone 5, so its certainly worth trying out.

overall, cute set and i dont regret buying it, but definitely not all i envisioned it to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Naomi1214

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes, very soft =]

great for make up FANS <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mokutou

I love this set! I was on the hunt for some good cruelty-free brushes to add to my collection and stumbled across these at Target for a decent price. What really sold me is the brush roll, which I had been hunting for for some time. I bought it and played with the brushes on the way home. They are so soft! I kept brushing the powder brush over my face because it was so soft. The shadow brush holds plenty of product and applies evenly. The brush roll holds all of these brushes along with a few others i frequently use and shows no sign of coming apart. It gets a little dirty from the brushes being in it but I just toss it in the washer and it comes squeaky clean. I plan on buying more products from this company.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Candiez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, this a great brush set. I got mine at target on sale for $7.99, Ulta occasionally has Ecotools BOGO sales. These are such great quality, the bristles are so soft. I love these. I would highly recommend these, and I would definitely purchase them again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome brush set! I love and use all the brushes in this set. This is definitely worth more than what you pay for. They are so soft!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Zoey223

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the Eco Tools brushes: love how the company is environmentally responsible (to a point - they do still use plastic in packaging), love the low price point, love the low-no shed factor, love the quality of the brushes.

My gripe? The handle broke off the powder brush the second day. I have to get around to hot gluing it one of these days. And the mascara comb broke the first time I washed it.

But even with those 2 issues, they're still a re-buy for me, and tools I reach for daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by carrcarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

these brushes are really great! i just got them at rite aid, buy one get one free, so i got this set and the travel set with the kabuki brush all for $10.99!
all of the brushes are super soft and pick up makeup so nicely. my bare escentuals mineral veil FINALLY looks good on my skin, this kabuki is a lot better than any others i've tried. the eyeshadow brushes are also really nice. definitely a great deal, especially if you get it on sale!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by beautyreviewer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I truly love it! These brushes are not only eco-friendly with the bamboo handles, but the actual brush itself is super soft & smooth! The set comes with a blush/powder brush, a concealer brush, an eyeshadow brush, an angle brush and an eyebrow brush/comb. This kit is super high quality and even comes it an adorable and natural brush roll which ties into a bow. I purchased this set for $10.99 - a fraction of the cost of a Sephora brush set which can include synthetic materials. If you're in need of a cheap, yet high quality brush set (and possibly a more natural choice) than go for the EcoTools set, for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by avrilrocks1392

I got this brush set for $10 US last December. It comes with a Lash-Brow Brush, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Concealer, and Blush brush, all in a cute bamboo cup. The brushes are soft, and I use all of them on a daily basis. Love love love this set!