October 22, 2014 | 1845 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 4:23:00 AM More reviews by xSelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

AMAZING! I can't believe I've never tried this before. I read the reviews on MUA and decided to give it a go and I have to say MUAers are completely right about this! There is no way I can have a real shower without it. It's great for exfoliating your body, though it may be a bit rough the first couple of uses. You can also use this with both shower/bath gels or soap and it'll lather beautifully with minimum product. Plus it's machine wash safe, LOVE it. Recommending it to EVERYONE!

Oh and I checked eBay and I have to say they practically double the price on there, I bought mine for only $2.99 (as much as a scrub/loofah) and on eBay it's $5.98 not including shipping, so if you can find it locally at an Asian store I would suggest try looking there first before ordering.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by rgnsd

Absolutely the best bathing product ever! The texture is a bit rough, but your skin will feel amazingly soft. No more messy (and expensive) sugary, salty or grainy scrubs!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought a 3-pack of these based solely on MUA reviews and I am in love with them. Now, I can't even imagine showering without one like so many of the other reviewers. I gave one to my husband and he loves it as well. A tiny bit of soap or bath gel and you get tons of lather and excellent exfoliation. The width and length are perfect for washing your back and it can also be wadded up like a puff for smaller areas. It rinses beautifully clean and then dries quickly so that there is no chance for mold and mildew to grow. Excellent product. I highly recommend these to anybody. It is better than any loofah, bath puff, back brush, or washcloth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by bludvls849

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE it. Like everyone else has mentioned, you only need a bit of soap for this to lather up. Doesn't need much water to rinse clean, and makes skin unbelievably soft. Doesn't hurt that it's dirt cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by cossard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this thing! I'll never use a washcloth or poof again. This gives you the most satisfying, scrubbed clean feeling. I feel like it's not a proper shower unless you've used one of these. Everyone needs to try it! I buy mine from the local Asian grocery,

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by preciouspearlz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh my God, I can't believe this product is actually featured here! This is excellent, I don't know what a legit shower is without one! It holds the lather well and and does not require too much usage of soap or water, and it's ultra cheap to buy! My mother used to bathe me with this when I was a child and I still use it to this day! Seriously people, you have not been showering right all these years if you didn't get your hands on this.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Neopatra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Did anybody else discover that there are different "grades" of this product? Like some of them are more abrasive than others? I read all the raves here and went looking for it. I found a display rack of them in a Korean shop in the OC and picked out a blue one. The lady who ran the shop came up to me and handed me a yellow one, saying "That (blue towel) is too harsh. This is one is better for skin." And she was right. The yellow one was definitely softer, but still did the job.

P.S. I'm just as delighted with this product as everyone else. Next time I come across them, I'm gonna buy a bunch. These puppies oughta be on Oprah.

21 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Serendipitygal

We've been using these since we stayed at a Japanese hotel when we were stationed on Guam. That was 17 years ago. I used to have to search for an Asian market. Now I just order them off of Ebay.

Why you need this: it's excellent at exfolliating your back, and your whole body. It lasts forever. It's machine washable. It's dirt cheap.

When we came back home for Christmas once, we gave them to all of our relatives. The only one who didn't like it was my sister in law. Her skin was too sensitive and it hurt her. It is a bit rough, especially at first.

Buy it. You'll love it and keep using it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by saxgurl231

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm from Hawaii, and now that I live in California I will go out of my way to drive to an asian market just to buy this! Absolutely cannot live without this washcloth. It's the only thing that makes me feel absolutely clean after I shower. I will use this forever.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by cia_agent86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I had no idea that everyone else was using this! I got mine when I was a teen, my dad's friend is Japanese and he told her about me (I loved Anime and anything Japanese when I was a teen). Since I've had mine for about 5 yrs I went ahead and bought a new one from B&BW which is ok.. But now that I now the name of the brand I'm going back to my old HG :) thanks guys :)
This really is the best thing if you get clogged pores;
This+ Neutrogena acne body wash= clear back :)
I also love that it's exfoliating and gentle :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No