MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

3.7

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, isostearyl palmitate, methicone, phenoxyethanol May Contain: titanium dioxide CI77891, iron oxides CI77491 CI77492 CI77499, chromium oxide green CI77288, ultramarines CI77007 CI 77013

on 7/10/2002 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an excellent product! It makes your skin so smooth looking and it gives awesome coverage, comes in a million shades, makes your skin look flawless! and the price is pretty good since it lasts quite a while. I use the shade C2 and it's the perfect shade for me!

on 7/9/2002 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried to love studio fix as I really do like the other mac foundations (matte and full coverage) and there is a great color match. There are several problems with this foundation though. I find it very powdery looking. Doesn't meld with your skin at all, just sits on top. Also, the color changes as you wear it. Probably a good foundation for those whose skin is not oily at all, but on my conbination skin, it cakes and turns orangy. Would not buy again. Also suspect it is breaking me out.

on 7/3/2002 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I can always spot someone who is wearing Studio Fix. It looks dry, cakey, heavy and mask-like. It also causes breakouts like mad.

on 7/2/2002 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I wear this in C2. It gives just the sort of coverage I want, evening out my skintone without looking masklike. I have found it doesn't sit as well on my skin when it's too dry, but I generally moisturize, so it's fine. I like how easy it is to manipulate, with the sponge or a brush.

on 6/30/2002 2:43:00 AM

This is one of my staples and "holy grails" of foundations/powders. I use a liquid foundation and Studio Fix Foundation Powder over it. I also keep one in my purse for touch-ups and have one at my office too!

on 6/29/2002 3:21:00 PM

I have had a hard time finding the right shade, but I do like the consistency of these products.

on 6/18/2002 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is the cakiest foundation I've ever used. I've tried using the sponge and a brush and it always looks fake on me.

Also, when I put this on, it feels like my skin is going to crack, it's so heavy.

on 6/13/2002 5:18:00 PM

I wore this all throughout high school. This was and still is one of my favorite powder foundations. It provides a medium to full coverage. I use a brush to get a sheerer coverage. This doesn't cake up or slide off of my face either.

on 6/8/2002 6:40:00 PM

i first got this because my friend uses it and it looks really good on her.. i cant even tell she is wearing it. when i first put it on it looked good... i looked a little made-up though. a few hours later it had cracked and changed color! i looked so horrible and shiney! it also reallly made me break out. the weird thing is that my friend still wears it.. and she has really good skin and she always looks good and natural in it. it works for some skin tones that are not dry or oily or pimpley. good luck

on 6/8/2002 12:29:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE this powder/foundation. It covers my under eye cirlces and makes my skin look completely flawless. I am on my fourth compact, but this stuff lasts forever!