MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

3.7

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, isostearyl palmitate, methicone, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol May Contain: titanium dioxide CI77891, iron oxides CI77491 CI77492 CI77499, chromium oxide green CI77288, ultramarines CI77007 CI 77013

on 12/16/2002 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Horrible! Caused breakouts, orange color, cakey, and way too expensive!

on 12/12/2002 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this product, although it depends on the condition of my skin. In the winter, it looks really cakey and dry on my face. But in the warmer months, I love the stuff.

on 12/10/2002 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have the hardest time finding foundations and powder that match my skintone. I have this in NC35 and it is a perfect color match for my Asian skin with yellowish undertones. I don't use this by itself as a foundation because when I did, it looked very cakey and didn't cover well. I prefer my liquid foundation instead. I do use this with a brush and apply it over my foundation to set it. This way my skin looks smooth and my makeup looks even. I give it 3 lipsticks because it's supposed to be a powder foundation but I would never wear this alone as a foundation because it looks way too cakey.

on 12/9/2002 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff works so well that even my boyfriend (a clueless male) noticed how good my skin looked. And it comes in every shade under the sun.

on 12/2/2002 10:36:00 PM

I don't like how this product look on. It does not have staying power nor does it go on well. It looks clumpy and oily and the end of the day.

on 12/1/2002 2:02:00 AM

I dislike this product. This 2 in 1 cake is awfully dry and goes on chalky on my face, GOod that the coverage is reasonable, I don't need a lot of effort to build up the coverage. Also, I found that the make up artists in MAC always intend to choose a lighter shade for me- NC 20. Or they may not have a better option for my skin tone, who knows?

This is the best foundation I've ever used because it turns into a powder. The color NC42 totally matches my skin color too! I've been using this for 2 years already and it's the best!

on 11/25/2002 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is the first powder foundation I've ever bought and it's just not suitable for me since I have a little bit of flakes and dry patches on my skin most of the time. This stuff was a little cakey/powdery and the color was darker than my MAC's Studio Finish Matte and Full Coverage Foundations even though it was supposed to be the same shade as them.

on 11/23/2002 1:25:00 AM

I LOVE this. I got NC30, which is a PERFECT shade for me. yay! I'm soo happy. I used this over my regular foundation as a powder and my skin has never looked better. Matte, smooth, and flawless! Most of my powders make me look either too pale, or turn a fake orange color after awhile. This is the best.

on 11/22/2002 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used this product for years - its so convenient and easy to use. The coverage is so versatile as well - and looks very natural (when applied lightly). If you are having photographs done, this makes your skin appear FLAWLESS (just put on a little more than you normally would and your skin looks phenomenal in photos!)

Video Reviews & Tutorials