October 20, 2014 | 1927 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2001 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Roxannalou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the coverage and consistency of this powder, either wet or dry. Not for people who want sheer coverage...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2001 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Lillith

This foundation is fantastic. It is very easy to use, and feels really light going on. I am really fair, and struggle to find foundation shades light enough, and this came in a color that perfectly matches my skin. It does not transfer on to clothes or telephones, so I am finally no longer leaving a "mark" on anything I touch with my face. The coverage can be sheer to full, depending on how much you put on. The only downside to this is that you must put on moisturizer first, or else it does not go on smoothly. I got mine for $21, but it has lasted forever, so the price is reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2001 4:01:00 PM More reviews by scoultish

This is the best foundation-that-is-a-powder that I've ever used. I've been using it for about 5 years now and I will never go back to liquid foundation or pressed powder. It gives really good coverage and really smooths out your complexion. It does wear out by the end of the work day (and you shine through), but if you simply re-apply over your shiny areas, the problem is solved and a re-application does not make you look cakey or overly made-up. The best product I own by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2001 1:12:00 AM More reviews by BEAN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IT IS THE PERFECT BLEND OF FOUNDATION AND POWDER. IT IS GREAT FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE THE "MAKE-UP" LOOK OF LIQUID FOUNDATION, BUT STILL LIKES A LITTLE COVERAGE.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2001 7:38:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPanda

I wasn't very impressed with this product. Ignoring the fact that the color was too light for me (damn swatches) the product gave me the "pancake" affect. It went on cakey and looked horrible. The only cool thing about it was the packaging. I like the sleek black look and the seperate compartment for the sponge. Save your money and buy a drugstore brand.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2001 5:52:00 AM More reviews by monlim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this foundation will give you flawlessly smooth skin which is so great for photos but can look really unnatural in real life. if you have general good skin, you probably won't want to use this as it will totally cover it up. the thing i liked about it though is the packaging - keeping the sponge separate from the foundation is wonderful and hygienic.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2001 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Sarah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have uneven colored skin, so the full coverage of the StudioFix is great for me. It really provides a smooth, even finish that's very natural as long as you're careful not to overdo it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2001 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Adele

I tried this a few times, thinking it would be better, but it never is. I find this to be drying (and I have oily skin) and honestly it looks chalky and unnatural. It also gets shiny way too quickly. I find I'm much better off with the satin finish, with a good helping of loose powder over top.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2001 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Smurfette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i used this for my wedding in C40. It has become my holy grail. I have a little acne scarring from my teenage years, and this covers it up beautifully. I love the wide color selection and it is the first i found that perfectly matches my skintone. I have dry skin and have no problems using this. I would highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2001 8:30:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

well, this requires lots of blending if you have dry skin. if you have flakes, this emphasises them. otherwise, gives a flawless look. be sure to use moisturiser first!