July 24, 2014 | 1007 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2001 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Monique

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love StudioFix!! I sometimes apply it with either the puff it comes with or MAC's #180 Buffer Brush. Some people feel that StudioFix is sometimes powdery or cakey but here's a tip: After applying the SF, lightly pat your face with a slightly dampened cloth. Helps it look so much more natural and the coverage is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2001 8:06:00 AM More reviews by amyt

Fantastic product. I have only used this dry but it is by far the best powder/foundation I've ever used. I dust it lightly with a powder brush for a nice,lighter finish as I am not one for a cakey foundation. Coupled w/ my tinted moisturizer w/ spf, Studio Fix does the job...controls oil, and doesn't get thick in the Miami humidity. For more coverage I reccommend using the sponge applicator that comes with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2001 12:12:00 PM More reviews by kristen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is heavy duty. It's so pigmented that you don't need to wear anything else. But it's a disaster if you wear it wet. And if you reapply throughout the day, your face will look like it will crack off. If you make an expression at all, the product will create wrinkles you never thought you had before.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2001 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Shotgun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a lot of trouble finding a foundation that won't slide off my oily skin by noon. I was a little nervous about this powder foundation, but gave it a shot because MAC has such a great return policy. I've been thrilled with the results! The powder goes on very smooth, and as light or heavy as you wish. By 4:00 or so, I still have to blot a bit, but overall, it holds up pretty well. I also haven't had any problems with breakouts. Definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2001 11:09:00 AM More reviews by brandif

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This powder foundation is great when I need a little extra coverage. I like to apply this foundation with a brush over my regular foundation. It can look cakey if you put too much on, though. Another thing that is great about MAC foundations is there is a great selection of colors: warm, cool, and neutral.