MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

3.7

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, isostearyl palmitate, methicone, phenoxyethanol May Contain: titanium dioxide CI77891, iron oxides CI77491 CI77492 CI77499, chromium oxide green CI77288, ultramarines CI77007 CI 77013

on 12/2/2002 10:36:00 PM

I don't like how this product look on. It does not have staying power nor does it go on well. It looks clumpy and oily and the end of the day.

on 12/1/2002 2:02:00 AM

I dislike this product. This 2 in 1 cake is awfully dry and goes on chalky on my face, GOod that the coverage is reasonable, I don't need a lot of effort to build up the coverage. Also, I found that the make up artists in MAC always intend to choose a lighter shade for me- NC 20. Or they may not have a better option for my skin tone, who knows?

This is the best foundation I've ever used because it turns into a powder. The color NC42 totally matches my skin color too! I've been using this for 2 years already and it's the best!

on 11/25/2002 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is the first powder foundation I've ever bought and it's just not suitable for me since I have a little bit of flakes and dry patches on my skin most of the time. This stuff was a little cakey/powdery and the color was darker than my MAC's Studio Finish Matte and Full Coverage Foundations even though it was supposed to be the same shade as them.

on 11/23/2002 1:25:00 AM

I LOVE this. I got NC30, which is a PERFECT shade for me. yay! I'm soo happy. I used this over my regular foundation as a powder and my skin has never looked better. Matte, smooth, and flawless! Most of my powders make me look either too pale, or turn a fake orange color after awhile. This is the best.

on 11/22/2002 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used this product for years - its so convenient and easy to use. The coverage is so versatile as well - and looks very natural (when applied lightly). If you are having photographs done, this makes your skin appear FLAWLESS (just put on a little more than you normally would and your skin looks phenomenal in photos!)

on 11/22/2002 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Much as I loooove MAC lipsticks, Studio Fix broke me out, and I found the color to be too pink on my pale, slightly greenish toned skin. Loved the packaging and the versatility - wanted to love this product but just couldn't wear it. Bummer. Still searching for hg pressed powder...

on 11/20/2002 4:46:00 AM

I like the convenience of this foundation. Less time consuming than the liquid type. Does a good job of covering shininess and red spots.

on 11/18/2002 7:41:00 PM

I've been using this stuff forever and I love how nicely it covers up my spots. You can either load it on for blemishes or just dust it on for a light powdered look. It totally mops up oil. I prefer a dry sponge but I used to use a brush all the time. Very versatile!

on 11/15/2002 2:57:00 PM

I am so impressed with ths product! I have been using it for two years now, and I think that is the longest for me to remain loyal to any one foundation.
I love the fact that you can layer this foundation to whatever type of coverage you need. And there is no annoying smell, as with many liquid foundations!
I have dry, sometimes combo, sometimes oily skin and my only problem is that it can make my skin rather oily in the t-zone areas. I would keep a pressed powder on hand for this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials