September 22, 2014 | 1988 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by yellowcars

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i think the packaging is really cute but its a hassle to have to cut it up and find soo much more product left. but overall i think this primer is amazing, my eyeshadows does not crease like ever before(:
the texture is also super creamy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by miz16

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Add me to the list of happy customers for this product. It actually works. Keeps my eye shadow in place all day. I can't find any faults with it other than what others have said about it being hard to get all the product out of the bottom of the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 9:16:00 AM More reviews by firfy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product and nice packaging. I really like the consistency of this primer and find it to be super effective. It is portable and lasts a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by missytease

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

today was the first time i ever used this primer and it sucks... it was drying on the lid and my eyeshadow actually creased. im not sure if i put too much product or what but for now im giving it 2 lippies. will update when i run out of the sample tube.

Edit::: primer continued to crease so i gave it away. i really wanted to like it but it wasn't what i was looking for.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mukhy0

I really like the way the eyeshadow stays on my eyelids all day with this product. It makes the colors vibrant and lasts forever. I haven't bought another tube because it is incredibly drying on the upper lid. I'm still looking for a moisturizer for the dry skin. Another problem I have with this product is the packaging. You can't use all the product in the tube. I think I probably ended up throwing away 1/4 of the primer because I couldn't get to it. I really love the way my eyeshadow looks with the primer, but it just isn't worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using Wet n Wild cream eye shadow as a base for a few years now, but I wanted to try out some new looks and found that this cream shadows changed the color of my MAC shadows in a bad way so I decided I would get this, the so called 'best of the best'..I don't know how oily my lids are exactly, but my face is extremely oily so I assume my lids are as well lol..Anyways, I'm going to fool around with this some more, but with this primer I got slight creasing after only about 7 1/2 hours, which isn't too bad I guess (could be worse) but I am out of the house for 12 hours some days and wish it would last that long. It creased near the inner corners of my eyes- where I didn't expect it to! I also noticed some fading.
*update*
So I decided to be more optimistic about this product, the creasing I saw was very minimal so I would say my eyemakeup looks decent for about 8-81/2 hours. After 9 hours I notice fading, especially wear I apply MAC's carbon eyeshadow. Because I'm so oily, I guess I can't complain with my results, without any primer my eyeshadow creases and fades after 2 hours..However, before buying this I watched a girl on youtube say it makes her eyeshadow last 11+ hours PERFECTLY, so I guess I expected a little too much :-( Will experiment with different colors of eyeshadows and report back.
*update again*
So I had to stop using UDPP because after about a week I noticed tiny tiny tiny bumps all over my lids (not positive from the UDPP but it could be the culprit) and my lids were extremely dry and veiny looking. I decided to get TFSI and while that feels more comfortable, UDPP still works better. Might try it again in a few weeks, but I think TFSI still works fine as an alternative if you can't put up with UDPP.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff, but hate the packaging! My eyeshadow stay put, the color gets more vibrant and it blends easily:) Great stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 1:29:00 AM More reviews by sunkissedbaby00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I adore this so much that I decided to make it my first MUA review! I'm not sure how I lived without this, and I hope that I never have to. Until I tried UDPP, I always had creased e/s within an hour of application. It's been over two years since I originally purchased UDPP, and I'll never apply e/s without it again. I also use it on days that I'm not wearing e/s to act as a "concealer" for my slightly bluish eyelids. My only complaint is the packaging - it is very hard to get every bit of product out of the genie-like bottle. I'm willing to forgive UD for that since the PP is so amazing!
EDIT 2.2.10 - I am removing a lippie due to packaging. I recently removed the inner plastic seal on this and found that there is a TON of product still in the tube after you think it is empty. I've literally gotten another two months (and still going!) of usage out of this since I thought it was empty and removed the seal. Not acceptable UD! You need to drop the bottle and move on to a squeezable tube like TFSI!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by lilhottiencali

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! You only use a little bit! If you use too much it could make it harder to blend colors. Also apply it from the lash line to the brows. If you do not then it is easy to have a line of demarcation and it wont blend easy. Its the only primer I use that does not crease or anything. Love it. Enough said! I just want to let you all know that
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CUT THE BOTTLE OPEN :) When you think it is all gone remove the very top clear part at the opening. It is kind of tricky but when you remove the stopper, the wand can reach into all the areas of the bottle.You will have a lot of product on the wand but use your finger or another brush and you got tons of product left to use. you can use a screwdriver to pry it off or stick it in just a little and pull it out. Just be careful! I guess this is not as dangerous as cutting it open but still be careful!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by crunchiez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this for a month or so and It sucks. It makes it difficult to blend my eyeshadows, probably because it is very drying to my eyelids. This primer is totally overrated IMO. I prefer TFSI FTW!