September 20, 2014 | 1796 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2002 7:03:00 AM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have slightly oily yellow-based skin and found that the NC30 shade I used turned orange pink on my skin! It alters with oil, beware!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2002 2:10:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you like full coverage than this is the foundation makeup for you! I have gone through about 3-4 compacts of these already and will re-purchase. It is not my *favorite* or the best IMO but it serves a specific purpose and I wear it only on special occasions when I want full coverage. I don't advise wearing this during the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2001 11:40:00 PM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff gives some serious coverage. I have to apply quite sparingly and with care so that it won't cake up. My skin is very dry so I use a moisturizer first ---esp. around my eyes. One thinig is for certain, no matter what your skin tone, MAC will have a color that works for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2001 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Tara

I wanted to like this, I really did. However, it made me look like I was wearing a mask AND it broke me out something awful. I did love how the spongy applicator thing had its own little space and little holes so it could breathe - unfortunately, I returned it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2001 2:11:00 PM More reviews by claudiaee

I used to like this product when I was younger...maybe because my skin was oilier then. However, now I find that it makes my face look really chalky. I won't be buying this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2001 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Magpie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really loved wearing this, which made it even more of a bummer when I figured out that it was causing my skin to breakout. The color was a perfect match, application was smooth (I used a brush), etc, etc. But when I quit using it (as an experiment), the breakouts went away as well. If you're not prone to that kind of problem, this is worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2001 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Roxannalou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the coverage and consistency of this powder, either wet or dry. Not for people who want sheer coverage...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2001 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Lillith

This foundation is fantastic. It is very easy to use, and feels really light going on. I am really fair, and struggle to find foundation shades light enough, and this came in a color that perfectly matches my skin. It does not transfer on to clothes or telephones, so I am finally no longer leaving a "mark" on anything I touch with my face. The coverage can be sheer to full, depending on how much you put on. The only downside to this is that you must put on moisturizer first, or else it does not go on smoothly. I got mine for $21, but it has lasted forever, so the price is reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2001 4:01:00 PM More reviews by scoultish

This is the best foundation-that-is-a-powder that I've ever used. I've been using it for about 5 years now and I will never go back to liquid foundation or pressed powder. It gives really good coverage and really smooths out your complexion. It does wear out by the end of the work day (and you shine through), but if you simply re-apply over your shiny areas, the problem is solved and a re-application does not make you look cakey or overly made-up. The best product I own by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2001 1:12:00 AM More reviews by BEAN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IT IS THE PERFECT BLEND OF FOUNDATION AND POWDER. IT IS GREAT FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE THE "MAKE-UP" LOOK OF LIQUID FOUNDATION, BUT STILL LIKES A LITTLE COVERAGE.