Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This primer is simply amazing! I've recommended it to all of my friends and they also love it! Although it's a touch expensive it's well worth it. There is absolutely no crease. I put my eyeshadow on in the morning at 7 and by 11 the only thing that still looks good on my face is my eyeshadow. A definite must have for all makeup lovers!

on 3/7/2009 7:10:00 PM

My first eyeshadow primer! Works really good,makes my eyeshadow last all day. I would re-buy it, but I want to try the one from MAC and L'oreal.

Tried this primer out for about 2 weeks, and it works great! BUT it turns out that i am allergic to it! It made my eyelids alll red, dry, and puffy. So i tried the 2FSI n i'm allergic to that as weellll! huge bummmmer. So i'm stuck with MAC paintpots now. If i didn't have such sensitive skin, this would be one of my HG products. Its realy does make you shadows last allll day, no lies! & i have major oily lids! so if it worked on me, i'm sure it'll work on everyone.

on 3/7/2009 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love UDPP, I don't know how I managed to survive without it for so long! I forgot to apply it 2 days ago (I guess I was still sleep when I did my makeup, lol), and God, I had forgotten how ugly creased eyeshadows look. I love this. REALLY love it.

on 3/7/2009 12:13:00 AM

Love it! Cannot imagine wearing shadow without it. I have also tried the E.L.F, and it does okay for a while, but my shadow was creasing by the end of my 8 hour work day. UDPP is the best!

on 3/6/2009 10:35:00 PM

This is a fabulous primer! I received a sample of it with a shadow box purchase, and wow! I'm impressed, to say the least. It made my shimmery eyeshadow last all day long with no creasing or loss of iridescence whatsoever, something that my old primer was inept at doing, to say the least. The price isn't too outrageous either. I did take off one lippy because the packaging is horrendous! It's hard to get the product out, but well worth it.

In a nutshell, Urban Decay should fire the guy who designed the tube and give the guy who designed the product a bazzillion dollar raise.
Yes folks, a bazillion. It's that good. (:

on 3/6/2009 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I tried this today for the first time, and wow! Now I know why it's on so many womens HG list. The texture is very soft, and it dries quickly. The most important part is that it makes your eyeshadow last all day. I blended UD's Flipside and Kiddie Pool eyeshadow over this and after hours it looks like it was just applied.

on 3/6/2009 3:20:00 PM

This eye primer really does live up to its high reviews, and does not dissapoint. The application of the primer goes on VERY nice and silky and makes eyeshadow colours very vivid! This little bottle really is magic!

on 3/6/2009 6:22:00 AM

If I could describe this primer in two letters, they'd be HG! It really is magic in a genie bottle, it works absolute wonders! My eyelids are very oily and whichever eyeshadow I wear will end up fading away or collecting in the crease, as my fellow oily-lidded ladies could attest, annoying as hell right?!

If Urban Decay was just so much as to speculate quitting this product, I will hunt them down and strangle them.

Happy priming people!

on 3/5/2009 9:11:00 PM

Yes, this is a good primer for eyeshadow. It creates a dry surface and my eyeshadow did last all day. But I've also used other products, like E.L.F. foundation (costs $1!), and it had practically THE SAME EFFECT. My eyeshadow looked fine after a days work. Granted I haven't done that "go to sleep and wake up with my eyeshadow on" experiment but still...I don't really feel this product completely necessary in someone's collection. Plus, I'm convinced they packaged the stuff the way they did to sell more product in a short amount of time. The packaging SUCKS! You waste so much unless you cut the thing open, and why the heck should you have to do that to a product in the first place? Not when your forking over a lot of money.

By the way, my friend tried this stuff last weekend for the first time and had a bad skin reaction to it. She's still recovering! It totally dried out her lids and irritated them. Buyer beware!

Video Reviews & Tutorials